Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 pm
Hope the kind
Zola got up, dusting himself off from the sidewalk. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine." he smiled. Indeed, the pain had gone away. "Why don't you tell me... Why do you want to sleep with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami growled at the refusal to answer her question, "I don't believe you, being with Yuu all day." She continue to deny his answer but she will find out, not she would once the man's consciounce was out of the way while he slept. Thought, Nami was not expecting such a question believing that he knew the reason why, "I'll answer you if you answer me," yes she was being childish but she was fourteen, a mature fourteen-year-old but fourteen all the same.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 am
Hope the kind

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

User ImageShira was extremely tired eventough the day wasn't even over yet. She walked throught the automatic doors of the hospital. Shira was sad because she didn't get as much time with Zola as she would have liked, but she was used to it. She was the second oldest afterall. Shira rummaged through her office as she looked for the proper first aid items. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. This would be so much easier if Zola was here. I can't tell what I need! I only saw the cuts for a few seconds when I freaked out on Yuu....and then preceeded to cry like a wimpy child... Shira face-palmed. She grabbed the basic first aid kit that was sitting on the counter and walked out the door of her office. She was about to leave when a man stepped in her path. She looked up at him. It was Dr. Millwan. "Uhh...Hey, Dr.Millwan. It's my day off..." Shira stuttered. He smiled and said," I know and you can call me Blake you know,Shira." His close proximity made Shira uncomfortable. He was a very attractive man, but she didn't like his ego. He was tall and had dark hair with piercing gold eyes.Blake leaned down and looked into her icy blue eyes. "Are you busy tonight?" he asked. Shira opened her mouth to answer, but he cut her off,"I'll pick you up at 7."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 pm
Hope the kind

Zola sighed. "Well... Let's just say Yuu got a little excited today." he laughed a bit. "Don't tell her I said anything though. She needs to focus on a review. She might just get a promotion." Zola looked at Nami. "Now, why do you really want to sleep with me?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami sighed, Yuu had done something towards her big brother and as she began to poke her brother's body she found what she was looking for. From the way he reacted with her poking she found the wounds inflicted on his body, Nami placed a hand on the wounds as she was unsure as to what to make of them. Her creamy brown eye's looked up towards Zola, she was serious as she exclaimed, "I love you big brother and I can't stand how my sister's torment you, I might not be any different with my wants and needs but I'll be the brave one out of all the chickens and say I love you. Yuu, she's hurt your body while Shira seems to go on in circles. I just want to be the sister who can relieve you of your stress, to give you a break from the chaos in your life and the only thing I ask of you is to love me back." By this time, Nami had buried her face within her brother's shirt, her eye's threatened to bring on the waterworks but she had enough crying not when she was confessing to the one man she cared for in this world.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Hope the kind

Zola hissed as Nami felt his wounds. Still stings... "...You do...huh...?" he muttered. "...Well... You really do help me relax.. In a way, you're kinda like a teddy bear... As though I could tell you anything and it'd help, even if for jut a little bit... The least I could do..." Zola put his arms around his sister. "Is let you sleep in my bed..."

He didn't understand... Nami was only 14, right? Why was he into her...? No... He kinda liked Shir too... She would always be there for him, right? They were the eldest, had to stick together. And Yuu... Yuu was unstable..but that was what he liked about her... Why did he feel anything for any of them though...?

It didn't matter, apparently. Right now he had to decide between Shira and Nami... Nami was winning for now...  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her fingers retracted from surprise, she had never heard her brother hissed as he did but they were back on the wounds with a more gentler touch. Her lips formed into a smile as her brother praised her, she did like praises but above all her brother's praises. They made her feel like the love she had for her brother could be shared, that Zola could accept her love as easily as they both shared this moment. "Thank you brother," her voice became very soft and sweet, like honey but honey never looked as good as Nami did (lol). "Zola, do you think we should put off our date? You've had a full day today and I-" she didn't want to admit it but by being in her brother's arm she was in bliss for what more could she ask to be in the warmth of her brothers. "-I don't mind if we put it off." Her creamy brown eye's never glanced away from his face, she was completly mesmorized by his features, strong and gentle that was her brother and the one man she dearly wanted.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 pm
Hope the kind

Zola smirked at his youngest sister. "...Yeah... Today was rough.. Think I'm gonna call this one a day, skip dinner, go to bed... But then I gotta wake up at 10pm for my column..." The columnist sighed, then blinked. "...Say, Nami... Is tomorrow Saturday? I think I might keep you from school if you aren't... I'm gonna let you help with my column tonight." he smiled.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu was hard at work in her room with the door locked tight. She had finished the editing of the review and she was now doing Zola's work for him. The sadistic thoughts were running wildly through her mind as she typed the relationship advice using Zola's screen name. She finished the column and sent it off to be emailed tot he company but she did not close her lap top. Instead she moved on to some files that were kept behind a second password and those files were her diary. She had everything in there, ever fantasy and every feeling she ever had about anyone. Unfortunately they were all about Zola and how her love seemed to only be expressed through hate and violence. Her green eyes stayed on the screen as her slender fingers typed every word swiftly and without mistake. The fantasy was long and horrifying but at the same time someone could really get into it if they were into this sort of thing. She hadn't even noticed how the time was getting so late as she got lost deep in her own mind.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami gave a curt nod, today was all she need to go through the rest of her day but she never expected him to ask her to help him with his column job. She wasn't sure if she was up for the task so dought began to arise, "B-But I'm only fourteen, I don't even know what to do since I've never worked with your or big sis before." She really wished today was Friday but it was sadly a Monday afternoon, Friday was so far away but if she could be near her brother then she could pretend it was a Friday for him. "Brother, if you don't mind have a rookie like me working with you then I can promise you that I can have my homework done by the time dinner is ready."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm
Hope the kind

Zola let an arm go to look at his cell. "...Well no wonder today's been so screwy, it's Monday." He groaned. Zola despised Mondays. "...Well, yeah, I'll see what kinda sickness I can come up with for ya." He smirked. It's pretty simple. I crack open a few letters and a ton of emails and reply in a different document. Knowing Yuu, she's probably mad and she's done tomorrow's column already, so we'll be working Wednesday's column. It'll be at night, too, so I guess it could be a sleep-over or something.." Zola began to trail off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami gently rolled her shoulders in 'Oh well' sort of way but that didn't put off thier date, a date didn't have to be some sort of time out on the town eating food or walking in the park. A date was just being someone you love or really really care about and Nami lusted for this man but at least she could tone it down unlike one elder sister. Even as it may of been childish, she snuggled lightly into his chest so as not to hurt her older brother any further than he had already been. "What are the letters and emails about?" Nami hadn't beenn exposed to what Zola or her two big sis did, she was kept in the dark about most things but that wasn't her big concern at this moment it was figuring out how to work like her big brother. "I just hope that I won't be a bother to you big brother, I might slow you down, you know."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm
Hope the kind

"Well, it depends on who it's from." Zola smiled. "I mostly cater to teenagers. Most of my messages consist of love, safety, asking for advice..." He looked up. "My column's about trying to make others happy." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami smiled at the last bit of his sentence, "And you do a good job at it, you do a good job at making us happy everyday by just being here with us it really does mean a lot to us brother, it really does." She untangled herself from his warmth and his smell as she held his hand, "Come on Zola, we better get home since its getting dark." She motioned towards the sky, it began to trun from the yellow and orange to the purple and navy blue colors foreshadowing the night that always came. "We shouldn't keep the others waiting," she just wanted to be with him more but by hording him she learned it bite her right back in the bum.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm
Hope the kind

Zola smiled. "Yeah...Hey, tell me something..." He then pulled her, before carrying Nami in his arms, bridal style. "When was the last time I held you like this? When you were little, maybe?" He began walking towards thier home.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff