Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 am
"Godd**n it, Fenny!" Briar shouted as she placed her hand on her gun, ready to act. "What did I say about doing something stupid when I'm not around?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 am
"Yeah... Well you see, I-" The elite knees him in the spine, causing him to grimace.

"Silence! You will tell me why you are here?" roars the Elite, raising the sword to Fenrir's throat, an inch away from him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm
"Thought we'd see the sights, wonder why in the hell you guys are still trying to kill us when your race already made a damn truce with us, et cetera," Sciz said, still tossing the rock up and down with a pistol in his other hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm
"You, humans, are a plague, that must be wiped from existance! You will all die for your sins!" shouts the Elite, practically spitting the word human. "Grint! Stand by my side!"

Flip-Yap looks from the Elite to the Spartans. He was torn. He sighs and looks to his feet, then walks to the Elite, filled with shame. "Yes master."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:25 pm
"And these sins are...?" He paused, looking as the Grunt walked over to the Elite. "Get the hell over here," he said, suddenly serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 pm
Briar's heart filled with rage. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted you!" she hissed through gritted teath, mentally kicking herself for not letting Gareth blow Flip-Yap's brains out when he had the chance.

Emotions... are flaws... that evolution has failed to correct...  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Flip-Yap stops and turns to them, starting to head back, when the Elite spoke, "Grunt! Do not betray your master! If you turn your back on me, I will make sure your family suffers!" The little alien was stunned. His wife, and thirteen children, all killed. He couldn't let that happen. "I'm sorry, I have to protect my family." he says, running to the Elite to stand by his side, completely ashamed.

"Hey, it's cool. You're protecting your loved ones. That is completely understandable little guy." says Fenrir, feeling the searing heat coming from the sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm
She grimaced, feeling the anger rise inside her.

"Yes, use that anger to your advantage, Thirteen."
"Take me home! I want to see my dad!"
"Pshht. Where you're going, family has no meaning."

Family?
"No. No, it's not understandable."
Ch-chick.
BOOM!

Without hesitation, Briar aimed and fired.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm
Sciz jumped at the sound of the shot, having not expected at all. He dropped his rock and gun, and stumbled a bit in trying to pick them up. "God, don't scare me like that, I nearly squeezed the trigger on my pistol."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm
Flip-Yap jumps from the sound, but no bullet hits him. The Elite threw the Spartan he was holding into the bullet, making it impact his shoulder, causing him to shout several human obscenities. The Grunt took this chance and pounces on the Elite's back, pulling his plasma grenade from his belt, and sticking it onto the large infuriated alien. He leaps off ontop of the Spartan, as the Elite stumbles away, trying to get the grenade off. A loud kaboom is heard, and bits of armor rain down ontop of the two. The Grunt's plan had worked, to an extent. He just wasn't expecting the female to fire, or the Elite to toss the male into the trajectory. He stands, and looks to the fallen soldier, writhing in pain, "Sir, are you alright?"

~~~

Fenrir wasn't expecting the shot, the explosion, or anything for the past three minutes. But now his shoulder hurt from a bullet wound, and the Grunt was standing over him. It said something, but he couldn't hear it. With his helmet off, the sound of the explosion deafened him. All he could hear was a loud ringing, and slight muffles.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Briar rushed over to Fenrir and knelt at his side. "You okay? Can you hear me?" she said in a way that was booth soothing and commanding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 am
"Y-yeah. Same arm too. Good thing I'm right handed." replies Fenrir, slowly regaining his hearing. He removes his last Bio-Foam packet, and ejects the contents into the wound. "Thank ONI for this stuff, feels great." He struggles to stand, "Thanks for killing the b*****d Flip-Yap."

"No problem. He was going to kill me anyway afterwards. So I had to stop him." says the Grunt, grinning at his accomplishment.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:12 pm
Briar glared at Flip-Yap. She still didn't trust him.
Now more than ever, you can't let your guard down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm
Fenrir stands and walks over to the Grunt, and pats it on the head. "Alright, now that that is over, who wants to carry on with our mission?" he stretches, rubs his two wounds, and grabs his rifle.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm
She nodded. "Yes, let's stick with following our mission. We have a job to do, and f*****g around here isn't gonna get it done."

Shields up... Both of them.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces