Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:06 pm
((I now have to contradict my earlier point about easy recruitment. The problem that now occurs is that, as far as reality in terms of the RP world goes, the supposed Leader has gone to certain lengths to discourage the Gnoll from siding with her. >.< I must argue that when she meets other party members, the leader should act in a way to get the person to join, just for future reference. Or we need the other party members to do the recruitment for her, I guess.))

'No?' Nar repeated the word in his head and he gritted his teeth in anger at the stupidity of that mortal. She may have had her unique points, but that b*tch was as similar to other humans as was possible. The Gnoll considered her head as empty yet as large as that of any retarded human, no matter what her weird smell spoke of her mixed relatives.

She had come over spouting crap about starting a quest, wanting him along, making some empty promise about myths with no certainties, with only advantage of the deal coming to her, and avoiding any other offers - which Nar instantly took as meaning she had nothing else but that potential lie. She went onto insult him by pitting some sh*tty idea of demons or pitiful trolls in place of his employment, while claiming that her company would face lots of fights and loot. What was she, trying to guilt trip him into begging to come along now, or just rubbing it in his face that she was a real b*tch and had no intention of hiring him all this time? 'Patience?!' What else had he offered if not patience, with that stupid weird calming song of hers playing tricks on his mind. That was long past now, and patience Nar certainly lacked.

The Gnoll was going to take a heated step forward, but his body reluctantly resisted any movement toward that witch. It made him see red. That stupid sl*t was on his 'to be eaten alive' list. No matter how many songs she sung, no matter where she ran with those feeble legs and that very edible looking horse, he was going to tear off that disgusting face of hers and eat her pets for breakfast.

The Gnoll disappeared from the road for a moment, getting out of view of the woman and child. There was a loud rustle and thump soon, as a tree fell down amongst the many collected by the roadside. The branchless trunk of which Nar then dragged out to the road - and as soon as he had a good hold on it, flung it out of his ferocious grip at that annoying singer. The heavy and large log flew with surprising speed and was quickly making the distance, a testament to the Gnoll's inhuman strength when he was royally ticked off.

The beastly male let out a furious roar that rung out into the distance, his threateningly large and sharp fangs boasting their dread in the open air as his snout gaped. His fury became distracted suddenly, as there was a loud 'thunk' in the earth behind him. Nar's head snapped around furiously, and a javelin was poking out of the earth a few feet behind him.

Having been distracted for a somewhat long while by now, the authorities, townsfolk and any resident or passing by bounty hunters had caught on to the Gnoll's whereabouts. An incident that took place sometimes when he visited villages and left a path of death and chaos behind him. They just did not complain when he did it in the forests or open lands where their relatives did not live.

A clearly angry mob of humanoid figures were advancing along the road from the direction of the town, all calling out for blood with weapons in hand. Nar had early on recognized they lacked any courage on their own, but put up a friend or two beside these humans or people alike and they grow balls of steel. Which still break as easily from one swift kick as the regular kind, by the way. F*cking useless bags of flesh the lot of them.

Another pointy stick came flying through the air, Nar spotting and following it keenly as it started arcing down toward him. The Gnoll waited anxiously and then took a step to the side and struck out his hand, catching the javelin in his grip before it hit the ground. He instantly flung it back and the thrown spear flew like it had been fired from a cannon, straight through the air without losing momentum and landed somewhere in the angry mob. Yells of panic, pain and discouragement came from the group, while the more stern members of the mob tried to get the people under control - and told the men to stop throwing things for the Gnoll to throw back.

Nar wasted no time going up to the second javelin stuck in the earth, and turned his attention around to where he had flung the tree trunk earlier. He let that javelin fly at the smallest hint of that annoying woman the moment his eyes caught on. He may not be particularly well trained to throw, or especially shoot things, but he had the strength to make it work, even though his aim lacked. Was not going to stop him from trying to skewer that woman, though he sorta intended to catch her alive at some point to torture information out of her. If she really had that particularly location in her head, he wanted it, and he was gonna go about his way of getting it when the woman was so disagreeable.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

Arathel was a little ticked by now, as she stopped her song to look back, the effects gradually washing off with each second that passed.. Who invited company? This was particularly annoying since she was still lacking three members to her planned-out five-man band. She was also quite aware that the swiftest and most practical route to becoming queen was to have the Demon of Arlae by her side as it would raise her reputation as 'the tamer' even more. This may also prove the most difficult. The mob didn't seem to want to go any closer to be within earshot, meaning she still had the choice to drop the bluff. What to do? If he didn't go on this willingly, he would be more difficult to control in the near future. If he didn't conduct properly, he would only jeopardize her mission. At the same time, he would also provide leverage over the other bastards with the help of propaganda and intimidation.

Now, there was the question of which method to use? Some elaborate scheme or simply be blunt about it? Not being punched is as easy as casting a short-term illusion, in any case. 'Oh what the heck. I'll save the scheming for the other heirs. I need them all dead', she thought to herself.

"Save your punches for the enemy" Arathel said quickly, taking advantage of the distance of the mob, throwing things, to communicate a message to Nar in the still velvety but quite heated voice. "The focus should be on the penultimate mission. For me, it's the the highest position in the land, and for you, perhaps, the most powerful weapon. I can't finish my mission without you and you can't finish yours without me. My offer stands. Take it or leave it" She was quite flushed from being angry but in a while, coughed daintily and tried to return to her poised, ladylike demeanor just as some of the mob were getting close enough to distinguish the figure behind the beast they sought to defeat.

Some clearly shouted out, surprised to find an influential person near their shoddy settlements. They cried out, "Arathel Desmarais?"... "Lady Arathel?" ... "It's Lady Arathel!" .... "Arathel the Tamer!" as they got a view and she could only smile meekly in return. 'How annoying', she thought to herself.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Not really. It's a tactic designed to elicit a response and is generally versatile. There's a similar one that involves hiding information to use as plot twist later on but I never learned that =.= It was taught to me by my master/teacher... who was particularly fond of manipulative bastards. Shame he quit gaia like everyone else. *sigh* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm
After the small fiasco that had happened the patrons all returned to their drinks and petty conversations, or at least most of them had, some kept glancing back at Lucien, shooting him menacing looks, he would return each one of them. Most of the conversations in the room were trivial and Lucien would just shrug them off but a few caught his attention, talk of a ruthless beast being in the outskirts of the city, Lucien could only guess it was the gnoll, but what interested him most was the talk of a 'princess' Lucien became intrigued, paying closer attention to what was being said.
Lucien understood now, she wasn't officially a princess, but she had the right to the thrown. A grin formed across Luciens face, he now had a target. He stood up, eyes turned to him and all went silent, slowly he made his way to the door, he could smell the fear wafting off a few individuals. He exited the tavern, standing by the door he heard sighs of relief coming from inside, a chuckle escaped his mouth as he moved on.
His new mission was simple but getting it to come to fruition would be slightly more difficult, seeing as how all he had to work with was a name, Lady Arathel.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Khaja sneaked behind Valena, and squeezed her boobs. "Hi!" she chirped. "Wanna snuggle, Valena? Come on, let's snuggle, or do something together!" She jumped on Valena's back. "Yeah, let's do something together, and then we can snuggle! What were you going to do? You were planning on stealing, something, right? I know because I was stalking you! Come on, I wanna steal it too!"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 pm
((I realize that ^^ But you need to choose your strategy depending on the situation and target. :3 Oh manipulating people is always fun in RPs, people naturally have general responses that can be predicted. It is a shame when clever, good people leave :/ ))

Nar's head snapped to the woman when she spoke up, and he roared angrily in reply. There was a reason he was known as a demon. Her words fell on deaf ears, and Nar took a step toward the girl. His foot did not force itself back anymore, even in his angered state he was able to connect that in his head. The spell was wearing off, and he could get to her. The Gnoll's rage and bloodlust instantly pushed him forward, and the Gnoll charged at the woman recklessly. His heavy feet stomped against the ground firmly with each running step, and his addled gaze was focused on that pale faced female. The idea was simple... To kill her. The Gnoll leaped off the rocky path, his arms and claws outstretched. Nar aimed for the woman as he flew through the air, with utter intention of tearing her apart. It was a surprisingly natural reaction of his to... well, anything done by anyone. People had had worse just by standing in his sight.

((Sorry, short post. I could have had him eat several people to make it more interesting, but became a little too busy to add that. I classified actually calming down as being out of his character. This is why he's a chaotic-evil monster >3<))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Arathel didn't move an inch. She knew that should he be within striking range of her, the tattoo would activate the barrier that she charged daily. The lightning-elemental sphere would put a shock throughout his entire body and render him probably a little 'stunned' somehow. He he he... Get it? 'Stunned. That would give her just about enough time to a.) let the meat shields get to him and escape b.) negotiate or c.) prepare to engage in combat - messy as it may be.

Of course, she didn't like getting blood on her dress, naturally, so combat was to be avoided to a certain degree. After all, using the flute to manipulate him would be a little futile except for the purposes of escape.This made her wish she had instruments of mind control like the shamans. After all, it would likely make things much easier for her.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Tru dat. Oh btw, I'm on full sanity. And with full sanity, I just woke up and realized reality was before me *shudder* Then again, I've also already woken up in a shattering fantasy >.<" ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:00 am
In his rage, Nar found nothing suspicious about the woman standing still while he came at her, and, claws first, landed on her. There was a sparkle and the loud crackle of electricity, which the Gnoll apparently withstood for a moment as he tried to chew through the barrier - only to become overwhelmed and thrown off his target.

Nar's heavy body landed on it's side on the ground, and twitched unnaturally for a few moments. The already angry mob had taken it quite seriously that the person of their admiration became under attack, and charged to the scene. The Gnoll, now slowly getting off the hard ground, came under loud shouts and the attacks of the most foolhardy mob members. Still recovering, he failed to avoid nor block the hard head of a wooden club striking him across the face. Nar growled furiously in response and lifted a vicious punch that caught the assailant on the chin - causing the person to perform a mid-air flip backwards before landing face flat on the ground.

The Gnoll shook his head, struggling to get to grips with what had just occurred. He had little time to think though, and swiftly reached out to grab the sword-arm of another humanoid coming at him. Nar growled and pulled the person near, getting a firm bite at the man's face. There were squeals of agony and the individual dropped the sharp weapon they had held, which Nar's free hand reached out for instantly.

Now, he had two weapons in hand. And whoever said that bodies of your victims did not make good weapons, were dirty liars. To stop the man from squirming, Nar stabbed the sword through his victim's gut, and pulled it out quickly - having to instantly lift it up to block the next incoming attack. The Gnoll roared angrily and yanked on the arm of the body he held, and it swung in a wide arc at the nearest person - who was swiftly overcome and flattened to the ground by the weight of his dead ally. The Gnoll pulled on the arm again and swung the body sideways, clearing away the people trying to get at him. The useful thing for him, and quite an awkward thing for his enemies, about using the body as a clubbing device meant that blocking it would desecrate the corpse and make things very messy very quickly. It also absorbed blows as well as a bag of hefty meat did, which was moderately well.

The fight became a blood bath as the Gnoll was given ground and the now terrified mob lost their earlier level of organisation. Those who had been counting on the skill and bravery of the more experienced fighters found themselves at a loss, now having to face down the Gnoll on their own if they were unlucky enough to catch his attention. That became more and more likely as the people at the front were felled under the storm that was the Gnoll's enraged bloodlust.

The group started to scramble apart as repeated stabs, slashes and crushes were not stopping The Demon's advance. Nar was engaged in combat with two clearly experienced combatants while the more inexperienced ones started to run off and scatter. Some ran along the road back toward the town, others were too overcome by the chaos of their first fight and lost any sense of direction, heading into the woods or across the plain on the sides of the road.

Nar took a leap back, avoiding a wide cut swung by one of his remaining opponents. That one was an aged human male wielding a two handed sword, the other a younger elven man equipped with two sharp daggers, which had unusual black blades. Nar's own weapons included a torn up and bloody leg of an earlier man, all other parts of the body were on the ground, and a wooden round shield. Neither obviously belonged to him on any level, just things picked off his opponents. His own weapons were not of such shoddy quality, especially that stupid thin leg.

Down came another swing by the swordsman, and Nar lifted the leg in his hand to meet with the blade - which cut deep into the flesh of Nar's "weapon". Nar let go of it, causing it to fall down to the earth under the pressure of the large sword. This left an opening on the human, which the elf was quite keen on sealing before the Gnoll took the chance to deliver a killing blow. What the slim male had not expected as getting the shield the Gnoll held right in his face, as Nar flung it out of his grip. His jaws then reached out and grasped around the helmet of the aged human, his teeth denting its structure. Obviously, he could not puncture it with just a bite, but then Nar twisted his head in a single quick motion, turning the human's head with it's helmet around with a loud 'crack'. Nar withdrew his teeth, and the human fell down, dead with his neck broke. The elf was demoralized but not giving up, knowing running meant death.

Nar's remaining enemy ran at him, the daggers poised like the fangs of a serpent, and Nar swung his hands at head level, trying to crush the elf's skull between his fists. The male ducked down, avoiding it just in time, and buried both daggers into Nar's sides. There was a throaty gulp from the Gnoll at the pain, before he gazed down at the elf who was now realizing that had not stopped the beast. Nar grasped on the man's shoulders and bit down on his uncovered head, and begun to chew loudly through his features and skull.

No others remained, and Nar was calming down while standing there in front of the pale woman, gnawing loudly on the soon crushed head of an elf.

((That sounds very very funky o-o))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:18 am
If I show you, then I know you, won't tell what I said.

Throughout the entire fight Alice kneeled down on the ground to look at a bug that was crawling on her foot. She reached down to pick it up, the sounds of fighting and death not even registering in her head as she looked at the pretty creature. It was a long thing with a multitude of legs, and a brownish colour. She giggled as the legs tickled her hand and inspected the creature closer, finding it's eyes and sending it into an illusion world.

Alice stood and dropped the bug no longer caring about with her childlike attention span as she looked around at all the dead bodies, eyes widening a bit. She looked at the mass of corpses and blood, so much blood, it really was a pretty colour. She giggled and ran over jumping in a puddle of blood like another child would with a puddle of water, getting blood all over her legs and the bottom of her white dress. She looked at her two friends with a smile and continued to play.

Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 pm
ZimbuTessen
Luciraptor
Khaja sneaked behind Valena, and squeezed her boobs. "Hi!" she chirped. "Wanna snuggle, Valena? Come on, let's snuggle, or do something together!" She jumped on Valena's back. "Yeah, let's do something together, and then we can snuggle! What were you going to do? You were planning on stealing, something, right? I know because I was stalking you! Come on, I wanna steal it too!"

Valena had removed her hood just before Khaja had come along and began her groping. The demoness' face held a confused expression upon it, a mixture of discomfort and a vain attempt to smile. It was always odd when one-night-stands gone bad due to attempted murder caught up with her. That look of confusion faded, though, once more holding that sultry look that she loved best. "It's a long story." Looking over to Calcifer for a moment, she asked, "Do I need to introduce you two? Or have you already been acquainted with one another?" Never assume anything, because you never quite know with this tiny world.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:32 pm
For a moment, Khaja actually looked insulted. "Why would I know him? He's not a woman. Or particularly pretty." Then she smiled happily and purred a little. "So, what do you think? Theft, then snuggling? I promise not to stab you." This was, of course, a lie.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:21 pm
Valena stopped in her tracks, looking over to Khaja as best as she could to give her a look which roughly called nonverbal bullshit on that last statement. "No offence intended, kitten*, but you are one of the most violent sociopaths that I've ever met. I'd be a fool to believe that." Again, an unusual trait for one such as herself, but Valena was honest. (Lies of omission being the largest exception.) That look of suspicion changed to a grin once more as she purred, "I look forward to it. Just be careful or you might find yourself meeting the blade you meant for me instead. Best case scenario."

{*a nickname for Khaja that Valena thought fitting. Besides, she could never for the life of her remember the names of those she might possibly have lain with. Nicknames make it easier.}

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 pm
Immediately, she pouted. "Okay, so I planned on stabbing you. Just a little bit. Goddess. Honestly, I wouldn't stab you in the heart, or anything else you need. Just a little one." Then Khaja brightened again. "Have you met any pretty girls for me to snuggle with? Please tell me you have."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm
"If I have, I've already shagged and left them. Their husbands too, if they looked good enough." Valena gave a small shrug. "You know I don't keep old lays around for long, kitten."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm
After pouting for a moment, Khaja brightened as something occurred to her. "Stealing stuff, right? That's what we were doing. We were gonna be evil and steal stuff. Let's do that!"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 am

Arathel spent the entirety of the fight looking like a scared, pouty damsel in distress. After all, there was an audience. She was, however, silently casting short-term resilience and endurance spells on herself, in case a fight ensued. She was, however, quite aware that he was seriously hurt, being stabbed at the sides like that and not wearing armor. She applauded softly as the battle ended, only slightly pitying the meat shields. After all, they were fighting for her cause. He just murdered some of her many supporters. Sacrificing many for one wasn't exactly a concept she rejected though, if that one proved useful. She looked briefly at the child splashing in the puddles of blood, still amused. Unsympathetic and talented. She surely had potential.

Arathel looked now at the gnoll, wondering what he had in mind now. "It's a pity warriors of your caliber are all serving stupid lords right now" She said, looking at him and knowing the dogs of the other heirs would be a fair match if she could get this one.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Yeeaahhh.... I should totally not sleep tonight, drink all the caffeine in the house and RP at zero sanity and still full grammar XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff