Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 am
B.E.N. tried desperately to stifle a giggle as he hid among the stack of stuffed animals in the open closet. Thankfully, he succeeded in keeping his face completely stoic and his body completely still, making him seem like a stuffed animal as well.

Rose looked out curiously from under her bed. It was quite a large bed, so she was able to crawl all the way back to the furthest corner where it was the darkest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 am
She set her hands on her hips and looked around. "I wonder where they could be!" she said with a smile, partially joking and partially serious. They were good at this game.
Shewalked over near the closet and took a quick glance at the contents. "I guess no one's here!" she said as a lure. She had no idea if anyone was really in there, but it was worth a shot.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am
The giggle B.E.N. was holding back finally let lose. He quickly attempted to fix his err and snapped back into place, hopefully before she noticed he was out of place.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 am
Briar grinned as she turned back to the stuffed animals. She scanned the pile and picked B.E.N. up gently by his ears. "Gotcha!" she laughed.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 am
B.E.N. laughed as he wiggled his feet. "Darn it!" He said, laughing some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 am
She set him on her shoulder and laughed. "Now to find Rose!" she said with a grin. She walked around the roomn calmly. "I wonder where she could be..." she called.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 am
((Well, it was the only verb I could think of that fit the speech.))

Martini rolled his eye. Well, of course it's me, Fenrir. Who else would it be, the voice in your head telling you to burn things?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 am
B.E.N. nodded and began to scope the room from Briar's shoulder.

Rose put her hands over her moth to keep her from making too much noise from breathing. A small smile was platered on her face.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am
After looking around the room, Briar sighed and sat on the bed. "I can't think of anywhere else she could be!" she said honestly. She set B.E.N. down beside her and asked, "Got any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am
B.E.N. didn't say a thing. He simply grinned and made one of his ears do a pointing motion to the bed.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm
((Better to join late than never...? *Nervous chuckle* ^^; ))

Frost had finally managed to get herself out of bed and was going to check on Rose, unknowing that the baby-sitter was in her daughter's room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:02 pm
((Glad to have you! blaugh ))

Briar quickly understood B.E.N.'s hint. She got on her knees quietly and looked under the bed. she locked eyes with Rose and smiled. "Found you!" she laughed, grabbing Rose's hands and tugging her out gently. She picked her up and set her on the bed and asked, "Okay, what next?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Rose squealed and giggled as she was pulled out and fell back onto the bed in a fit of giggles. She finally managed to recover and was about to speak when the door opened and the Ice Queen stepped in, a cheery smile on her face.

"ROOOOOooooose!~ Are you--" She cut off upon seeing Briar and looked at her for a while before smiling. "Oh! You must be the Nanny! Briar, correct?" She curtseyed. "Wonderful to meet you, dear! I'm Frost!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm
Briar froze as she saw Frost. She was more nervous than ever as she attempted a curtsie and replied, "U-uh, yes, I am! That's me! It's great to meet you too!"

Keep your cool, Briar. Don't screw this up!

She took a breath and said, "So, how are you? You look great!"

No, she thinks you're a kiss-up now!

She chuckled nervously. "B-but not too great!"

That's rude!

She gasped. "Ah, n-no! I mean, you look, and I, um, I-I'll just shut up now..."

Pack your bags, girly, and say good-bye to your fairy tale.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm
((Well, I've gotten the throne room done on Minecraft, so I apologize for my delayed reply))

Martini, despite being on a whole other floor than Briar, managed to read her thoughts somehow. If he had to guess, he was using Fenrir's mind as a conduit, making Fenrir able to read hers as well. Maybe, maybe not. Calm down and be confident, Briar. Everyone loves a confident woman. I know Fenrir does.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff