Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Aten was sore in all the good places smiling as she tired to stay awake. it was hard but he did not want to sleep. "Again I will say it" she said taking wind hand and kissing it, "next time you go I go with you." A night with out him or even a day would be a empty one.

((mind blank sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:57 pm
When Blade arrived with Cullen, she found Wind looking in every closet, under all the beds, and in every drawer in the entire suite looking for Cullen because the nurse who had been looking in on Faolan had said that the boy should have been here since it was Maggie's night off.

Blade paused in the doorway of Winds bedroom with a raised eyebrow to watch for a short moment then cleared her throat, "I think I found something of yours Brother Dear..." she told him in a teasing tone, barely able to keep from grinning at his shocked expression when he turned around and saw her with Cullen.

Wind immediately rushed over and pulled Cullen, and Pounce by default, into a relieved hug, "Thank the gods... The nurse said you were supposed to be in here, Cullen. Where on earth did my sister find you?" he said to the boy in Gaelic, his voice showing his worry over the whole thing.

He finally looked up at Blade, "Thank you so much Blade... I was so worried when he wasn't where he was supposed to be..." he told her, clearly having worked himself up over the whole thing.

Blade just gave a soft chuckle, "He was in the kitchen. He apparently pushed Maggie to add a little something to her tea so she passed out there. I had one of the other servants take her to her room and decided to bring him here. Now if you don't mind, put him to bed since he's exhausted while I go eat," she told him simply and ruffled Cullen's hair before giving a wave as she left the suite to return to the kitchen.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen was half way asleep as he walked he had been busy playing, and coursing mischief around the castle. His eyes where half closed when Wind took him in a hug."òran-tàlaidh...dadaidh..I sowwy" he said in a small voice, between yawns using his name for wind and calling him daddy.
The cat pounce padded past the whole affair and sat himself on Cullen bed minding his own affair and cleaning his face. Cullen helf fast to wind so when wind stood he was still in his arms, falling into sleep.

User Image
Faolan Beathan

faolan had been sitting on his bed sharpening his many weapons. the twenty year old was getting around better, but still had a bit of healing to go and his constant fallowing by "nurses" was growing vary irritating to him. he wished they would just fallow his brother around since knowing his little brother someone was bound to need a nurse evenly. "aye a wee devil aint he. mag probably caught him raiding the kitchen again. That ma'am carry's strong drink on her. she takes a drought of it from time to time. " he said from his room to no one in particular. sheathing his sword. Hou his phoenix sat on its perch giving a soft light to the room it was asleep and made a perfect night light for Cullen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:25 pm
Wind carried Cullen in and put him to bed after removing his pack and helping the sleepy boy into a pair of pajamas, tucking him under the covers then giving Pounce a soothing stroke.

Only then did he turn to Faolan, "So I've heard... I'll have to see about getting her retired... She can't seem to handle the stress around here anymore..." he said softly as he sat in the chair beside Faolan's bed and tilted his head at him, "What about you? How are you doing? And no evasions, Faolan, tell me the truth," he told him, "And do keep in mind that my sister won't be teaching you anything or even sparring with you until you are fully healed. She took over the training here when Gypsy moved away and Sebastet is very picky about things like that," he added, knowing full well how much the boy wanted more weapons training.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Cullen fell to his bed ad was soon gone form the world into the realm of dreams. pounce padded around and got comfortable and watched the rest of the group in the room.

faolan listened and put away his weapons. "she's well in taking care of many things in the castle for as far as i see, just the wee lad has...alot of energy about him." he said with a simi smirk. he shifted his wounded leg that did not hav a cast on it anymore he tested its flexibility it was still simi stiff but the druids herbs and magick had mended the bone well. "i am fine, ...tired of being cooped up, i need to be off for a run something bad. my sword hand longs to grasp my sword. iv long been a sword for hire in the wast, and elsewheres for many years but blades style is most interesting and i cant wait to test my skill against hers and learn of it if she wills and i know i must be of perfect health before she ..brakes me" he said with a small smile of acknowledgement to her skill. faolan turned to wind again "you also do know the wee lad is armed too? he carries blades in his sleeve. I would ney touch them if I was you though one be silver and the other i think be of the star metal of my homeland." he said giving wind a thought that when Cullen was older he should also be tough how to handle a blade. but for now he still needed to master his elemental gifts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Wind gave a nod to him and added a simple smile as he leaned back in the chair, "Very well. I'll talk to her tomorrow about starting to train with you. We'll add Cullen in as well. He's old enough to learn to use the blades if he's old enough to carry them. For now, though, do me the favor of resting. Cris will be back soon enough to work with Cullen on his powers and finish testing you as well," he told him softly.

He finally stood, giving his leg a simple pat in the process as he left their bedroom for his own.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

Aten mutted as she got in to the room and closed the door behind him. Damn forgot how big this place was. He had searched all over the lower levels of the calste for cullen but did not find him. "Hey you got him back that good" Aten said smiling at wind before nodding at Foalan, "hey." Going he kissed Wind on the cheek before going to the bath room to start a hot bath. He did say he would get a bath ready for them. He made sure the water was going to be nice and hot and added some sweet smiling bubble bath.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

After the boys where in there room after a good talk from wind before Aten dragged him to the bathroom and the tube. The water was nice a hot and helped as he got to relax wind in a very fun way. Though he had to make sure not to make to much noise to bug the boys. After the bath he moved them to the bed where he could give wind a back massage. "feel better?" he asked

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 pm
Wind gave a sleepy nod as Aten massaged his back, relieved to feel the relaxation moving through him, "Yeah... But if you're expecting a return of the favor, you'll have to wait till tomorrow..." he said sleepily. Admittedly, he'd probably already returned the favor in spades in the bathroom by bathing every single scale on Aten's naga form...

But one generally got the point... Hell, even the feeling of Aten's partially shifted hands with their sharp claws felt good right now... He was the consistency of a puddle at the moment, too relaxed to move even if the castle blew up. And he was rather swiftly heading towards sleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

"Yea we could both use sleep" Aten said laughing as he finished the back rub, "I am not expecting anything but to cuddle with the man I love. Laying down by wind he kissed his cheek before letting her go Naga and stretch out all over the bed. His tail grabbed the sheet and cover them both as he pulled wind in to his arms and against his chest. "so sleep will do us good and then we can keep up with the boys tomorrow and bugging your sister" he said smiling

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:24 pm
Devossy

Wind happily snuggled into Aten's naga form, knowing full well how much Aten loved his higher body temperature. He gave a yawn as he wrapped his arms around him, "Oh yeah... We get to bug her, alright... She went and got herself mated to a demon..." he said softly.

Then fell asleep before he could say anything else...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

"Wait a demon?" Aten said shocked before he laughed. O he would have to ask more on it tomorrow. Kissing wind he wrapped him self around him and nuzzled his head in to winds neck. He took in the scent of his lover as she drifted off to sleep. He would be nice and warm and dream of the beach, warm sand and hot days under the sun.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:23 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Devossy

Wind Slept for a while then woke up before Aten did. He stretched and got himself loose from Aten's coils then got dressed. He left the suite long enough to head to the kitchen and bring food back for everyone.

He set the hearty breakfast up in the sitting room on a tray with heated stones that would keep everything warm that was supposed to be warm and moved into the bathroom to get his hair brushed out and braided down. If he was going to be talking to his sister about helping Faolan and Cullen with fighting lessons, he knew he'd have to have his hair out of the way...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 pm
Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Aten slept for a bit longer and ended up snoring as he hugged on to a pillow. It was not till he smelled food that he woke up and yawned. He had a good night sleep and was ready for another day. Getting up her shifted to his human form before getting dress in light robes again and dress saddles. "That smells so good" he said coming out and smiling at Wind, "have a good sleep?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image
Cullen woke up from his sleep. he jumped out of his small bed and ran to the main room his gaurdiens normal slept in. no one was there."òran-tàlaidh...dadaidh.." he said in a small voice, between yawns using his name for wind and calling him daddy.
The cat pounce padded past cullen and headed for the door, little cullen fallowed in nothing more then his night shirt after the cat. the door opened at pounces touch and he and cullen headed for the kitchen and food and hoping to find his "kitty"

User Image
Faolan Beathan

faolan had gotten up soon after having slept bad due to the dreams he had been having. finding no one about he slowly made his way down to the garden hoping to get some peace and quite and to stretch his legs he was finding it easier to walk but it was taxing at best. he hoped that cloaked man..druid would return soon so he could tend to his injury's fully and help his little brother and himself with there magick.

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff