Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Bonfire, upon hearing the morning Pidgeys chirping, slowly woke up. Seeing as Autha was awake, by the way she shifted closer to him, he noticed that his arm was around her. He blushed heavily, but his voice didn't show it. "Good morning, love." he cooed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm
She blushed after having been caught. "Good morning to you as well." she said, kissing him on the cheek. She hugged him and smiled broadly. "We do not have to get up yet," she said softly, "We can stay here a few more minutes, if you wish, darling."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm
Bonfire blushed. "Normally, I'd take you up on that, love, but Tempest is waiting for us." Bonfire snuggled closer to Autha, only for the moment, and gave her a passionate kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm
Her heart beat faster in her head, and she pulled away and laughed. She looked into his eyes, feeling content to spend the rest of the day like this; kissing occasionally, resting in his arms.
She wanted to spend her forever like that.
For the first time, she thought of the possibility that, perhaps one day, she could.
She shook the idea off for the moment and stood up with a yawn. "Let us go then, darling. No use keeping him waiting."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:56 pm
Bonfire stood as well, stretching every limb as he exited the tent. He had already cleaned up from last night, so all that was left to do was strike the tent and head out.

It was about 15 minutes of walking, but Bonfire and Autha had finally made it to Viridian City. The huge sprawling city was largely intimidating compared to Canterlot, and it was a city unlike anything in Equestria. Even Manehattan barely rivaled in size to this city.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:52 pm
Autha gasped as she looked around. "My, it would certainly be easy for somepony to get lost here." she said with awe. She moved closer to Bonfire and wrapped her tail around his. She chuckled and blushed as she said, "I do not plan on losing my way here! I am staying with you!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm
Bonfire blushed. "And I don't intend on losing you." He said. They began to walk though and were immediately hit with the amazing smells of food. They found, what the book illustrated as, the pokemon center. Upon entering, they immediately found Tempest in the cafe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 am
Tempest was pacing back and forth, wondering if his new friends were okay. He didn't even notice Bonfire and Autha enter the PokeCenter. All he cared about was seeing his Pokemon.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 pm
Autha noticed Tempest's tension and called to him, "Tempest! We are here! Are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 am
Tempest jumps from hearing someone call his name suddenly, he turns to the door to see his friends and releases an explosive sigh, "Oh, Autha, Bonfire, hey. I'm fine, I'm just still worried about my Pokemon. The nurse said they'd be fine, but I'm still really concerned."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:49 am
((I'll continue to rp as Pichu for a bit longer for the sake of character development))

Nurse Joy rounded the corner, pushing a cart with two pokeballs on it.
"Tempest!" She called.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 pm
Autha looked over at the nurse and backed away slightly.
She is certainly very pretty... I wish I could appear to be as well put-together.

She shook it off and asked to Nurse Joy, "Pardon me, but are those his Pokemon?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Nurse Joy smiled. "Yes! They're nice and healthy now."
She looked the two newcomers over. "Would you like me to take your pokemon too?" she asked cheerily.

Bonfire smiled and nodded.
"Yes, thank you!" he replied, walking over and hand her his pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:44 am
((For the record, never read these posts too fast. Or you may skip over a few 'Poke'-s. Trust me...))

Tempest instantly leaps toward the cart, grabbing his pokeballs and releasing his friends. They appeared to be unharmed, and happy. "Oh thank God you're all okay!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:25 pm
Pichu's ears lowered. He stepped back a few steps, still scared of this new world around him.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff