Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 am
Spyke having arrived at the bar listened to what Dust's dad had said about the royal family. He wanted to go up to the guy and kindly talk with him by slamming him into a wall a few times but he decided not to since Dust is his friend and well he wouldn't like it if his father gets hurt. Instead Spyke sits in a quiet area of the bar and quietly drinks his beer.

Hunter looks at the clock and walks up to Dust. "Hey, I'm taking off for the day. I'll seeya tomarrow."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 am
Fenrir almost stood to confront the man, but decided against it. He hated when people talked about others behind their back. But he just relaxes and watches him out of the corner of his eyes. He filled his glass for the fifth time, and generously drinks it.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 pm
A low growl escaped her lips at the badgers comment. Dusts father? She supposed she couldn't hurt him, then. She would never find a good place like this wherever she went. Rather she raised a questioning eyebrow at Dust, wondering what the jerks problem was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Dust threw his voice into everyone's ears but his father's saying, "He's really racist, but he's family.." He chuckled, pretending to go along with his father's comment. His father's persistence on his son's girlfriend sparked yet again. "You still haven't answered my question, son. Who's the lovely lady?" "Can't tell you, Dad. You'd flip." "Nonsense! Tell me!" He said, a little irritated on his son's persistence. Dust sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Her name is Midnight." His father was about to rejoice until he held up his hand to stop his father. "Midnight Hedgecat."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:31 pm
Spyke looks at Scathach and motions for her to come over to where he is at and not get involved in family matters. Even if some racist jackass is talking bad about his family Spyke wouldn't want to upset Dust by beating his dad to a pulp, no he just do the smart thing and let Dust deal with it. Plus he would also want his subordinates not to get involved otherwise he will put them in the Torture Run for doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm
Scathach quietly went over to Spyke, and watched. She was prepared for almost anything. Parents were cool and hardworking and all, but they could be nucking futs sometimes. She closed her eyes, and exhaled slowly. When she opened her eyes, everthing was happening in slow motion. She was only slowed slightly by the effect, and watched for any reaction.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm
Spyke continues to watch while quietly whispering to Scathach. "Don't get involve General Scathach, this is not our matter. Even though the man is insulting my family, we should not get involve at all. Just watch and see what Dust will do. This is a order." He then drinks his beer. "If you don't you will have to do the Torture Run with no protective gear on and you know how hard that course is even with the gear on."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Scatty growled at Spyke.

"What kind of fool do ye take me for? I know better," she whispered back angrily. She despised being talked down to, almost more than anything. She could take orders with no problem, but that sounded more like he expected her to do something purely stupid!

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Spyke continues drinking. "I'm telling you this because i might do something stupid and I need a rational being such as your self to keep me in check....in the event that i might lose my temper."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Dust's father cocked his head, his expression stone cold serious. "Hedgecat?"

Dust's face mirrored the coldness. "Yes, Dad. Hedgecat. Royal Family."

His father then bursted out laughing. "HOO! You almost had me there, son! HAHA! You almost made me believe that you were dating a freakin HEDGECAT PRINCESS!" His laughter continued, filling the bar.

((Oh god, how come I keep referencing MY dad for Dust's father's behavior??))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:10 pm
((...Totally gonna stay out of that...))

Scatty watched as he laughed, letting out her own laugh for how insane the whole thing was. This... was going to get bad in a moment, and somehow, she found that hilarious. She grinned at Spyke, ready to keep him in check should anything happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain sighed loudly, then saw a clock. Though they hardly noticed through their excitement, she needed to get some lunch in them. She backed away, hating to break it up. But...she wasn't sure if she had to quite yet.

"Martini...you wanna go out to lunch with us?" she asked sweetly, looking at the children still clinging to him.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Martini rubbed the back of his neck. "Err.... Sure." He really was planning on being smashed by the end of the day, but he really did want to spend time with his family. "Yeah, I'll go."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm
((...sorry...just trying to go, but couldn't have her just say bye...))

When the kids couldn't see, she raised an eyebrow at him. She felt kind of bad, asking when he didn't want to go, but then again it was his fault. He didn't have to accept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minlea grinned up at Martini innocently.

"Are you as entertaining when you're smashed as mommy is when she's...she's...Richard?" she asked, looking to Richard for that word mommy hiccuped out when she had a few friends over and they were supposed to be in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard giggled, the sound muffled by Martini's fur, and turned to answer his sister.

"Tispy," he said. He'd heard the word 'tipsy' at school, but that was the word mommy slurred out.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Martini laughed. "No... Your mother is probably more interesting than me when it comes to that." He wiggled his eyebrows at Rain. "Now enough of getting smashed and tipsy, let's go eat."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:26 pm
Jaybomb walks up to Martini and his family. "I guess I'll see you later then, go and enjoy yourself my friend. I'll have your new gauntlet ready either today or tomorrow."

Spyke growls. He can't stand Dust's dad laughing at the fact that his son is dating his little sister but Spyke had decided not to get involve as that will make matters worse.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff