Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm
((I've often heard rumors that it smells more flowery. Never been inside....being a male and all))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm
[I'm sorry, I can't post anymore tonight... A lot is on my mind right now and as Alexia Jayy said, "Screw drama, I'd rather sleep."... So good night...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am
[ eek You guys have been pretty active... And I won't be until Sunday, and that makes me feel bad. Sorry, tonight and Saturday will be the two nights I'll be the most inactive, cause tonight after the show we got to Chiles as a group and Saturday is the cast party. So I apologize beforehand.]  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am
[I won't be active until maybe after 5 tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do for AP Art before that time! Posting an actual post in a minute by the way.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I smiled a bit, looking up at Aaron. His jokes can bring me out of any depressing ruts. "You know, you're a pervert." I said, nudging him. I started walking down the hall towards the gym. 'Does crushing on a pervert mean I'm one, too?' I wondered. After a minute, I mentally shrugged, 'Oh, well, whatever.'

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa sat in English class, confused out of her mind. Not because of the lesson, no she understood that fine. She was confused about exactly what was happening with her two old friends that she shared this class with. Xavier had left to just use the bathroom, and then he came barging back into class claiming he had to take his sister out of the classroom because of a 'family emergency'. That was an obvious lie, since she knew fairly well if there was an emergency, he would have just let an administrator come and get her. The two didn't seem close anymore, that's the only reason why she thought. She shook her head, realizing how pointless thinking of that was. 'Not like they think of little old me anymore, why should I waste my time thinking of them.'
After a moment, Lou stood from her seat, marching up to the teacher's desk with her finished work. Handing it to the teacher, she put on a pleasent smile before speaking. "May I go to the library?" she asked. Once the teacher nodded, she headed straight back to her desk and got her stuff before walking out to the hallway, her destination being the library.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm
((Just had to say I that I love that first Icon you have, joke. Made me laugh pretty hard. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm
[Ahaha, thanks. It's one of my favorite icons. Cause it's funny and it has Spock in it!]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:10 pm
"Hey, you can't call me a pervert when I had good reason to go in there. And at any rate, I'm a guy. That's just how we're wired." Aaron said easily as he playfully nudged her back.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm
X Kept on shooting his point shots but he kept on missing. He took the ball and threw it against the wall. it made a large sound. He layed down on the floor sweating from trying so hard to get at least one basket.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

☽☾

I giggled and countered with, "Yep! You're wired in the wrong head!" I started skipping away, still giggling.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 pm
"At least my wiring still knows where it's going. Gym's this way." Aaron smirked, running around to head her off and then took her shoulders, turning Lexayy around before lightly pushing her down a side hallway. It wasn't long before they reached the gym, which he unceremoniously threw open the doors and called in "Oi! Sporty McJock! You in here?!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I don't even wanna know what you mean by that," I said, letting Aaron lead me to the gym. When we got in there, I spotted X and run over to him for one of my painful glomps.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:41 pm
X felt The Painful hug from Lexayy. He hasnt felt a hug like that in years. X cukcled a bit "Hey your Choking me" he said to the girl in a bored tone.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Tough." I said, still hugging, "I need payback and two years worth of hugs."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items