Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:54 pm
Devossy

Cynthia grinned but didn't bother to blush on this one, knowing that her grin said it all but still had to add words, "He's the Energizer Bunny of bedroom antics. He keeps going and going and going..." she said in a tantalizing whisper, "Then after a few hours of rest, and only a few, he either goes at it all over again or somehow finds the energy to do the hundred or so tasks he has to do as king. He frequently actually makes me pass out from too much..." she added then had to fan herself a bit, feeling herself get a bit warm just from the thought of another round with him. And she was actually understating it a bit, she realized as she remembered breaking the bed...  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Yamille covered her mouth as she laughed loud and hard. Grabbing a glass of water she passed it to Cyn as she grinned and got her self some wine. "will at lest you know you will never be bored in bed again if his that good" she said with a wink to her friend, "You are going to have to teach you self to keep up with him or some how to wear him out. You know I speak the truth or I would not have wrote that book." It was something she did not bring up often for as much as the book became poupler with some woman it got her in trouble with some religions groups.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm
Devossy

Cynthia rolled her eyes at the mention of that book and took a drink from the glass of water, "You know very well that you put a few of my tricks in there as well, so you have no room to talk. I'll have you know that I was actually set up with this one. Yes, pushed into it by none other than Hal. You ought to go visit him, Yamille. It would do the conniving demon good to have someone around who can keep his mind sharp for a while longer," she said softly, letting her know Hal's condition without saying it out loud.

It helped that they both knew the older demon from his younger days, though Cynthia was the one who'd managed to get into his bed, much to Yamille's disappointment. Still, there had been that Incubus that Yamille managed to land... But Cynthia was the one who seemed to attract the more dangerous types. Like that king who'd tried to have her burned as a witch. Not even Cynthia could have planned that tidal wave...

She found herself hungry and flagged down someone passing around a tray of some kind of meat and vegetables and got herself a portion without asking what it was then asked him to find something a bit more adventurous for Yamille. He grinned at that and came back with a plate of various meats, grilled vegetables, and grilled fruits, all looking heavily but nicely spiced, and offered that to Yamille.

Cynthia dug into her dish and found it to be snake meat wrapped in a very tasty fish then wrapped in bacon with roasted vegetables. It was delicious. Of course, she also got a delivery of a very special glass of spiced wine ordered for her by Aeriolous and sipped at it with pleasure, finding it delicious as well as healthy. He hadn't lied when he'd spoken of the pain-numbing properties, fully able to feel it working already and gave a sigh of relief that she couldn't mask or hide.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:15 pm
Red Gypsy

"ok tochsa on that part you got me there" Yamille said lifting her glass to her friend, "Good to hear the old demon is still around and getting his nose into other peoples lives." She had to chuckle at that for she knew Hal but had not seen him in years. Reason's would be she did not come here she was more a girl that was a place and gone again lover or not.

"I will go say hey to him after the party and see how his doing. I think the last time I saw him was when you and he was still a thing.....wow I am really bad at going to see people" Yamille said as she saw the try of food brought to her. She laughed and took it and put it down before she began to eat it not caring what it was. To her it just tasted good.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 am
Devossy

Cynthia just smiled and shook her head at her, "It's just the way you are, Yamille. And I do love you for all of it. At least you know I'll always be around for you to visit, no matter where I am," she said with a wink as she finished her dish and worked on her glass of spiced wine.

But she couldn't help it when her clear green eyes strayed over to Lareth again, this time with a small sigh, "I've got it bad, Yamille... He asked me to stay with him permanently and I said yes... I was hoping it would be as more than his mistress, but I'll take what I can get with him... Oh, by the way, don't be surprised if he suggests a threesome..." she admitted, then had to put that last sentence in, knowing that Yamille would appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:06 am
Red Gypsy

"And I love you for it Cyn, your the only person who understands why I am like that. Your a sister to me" Yamille said going and kissing her cheek. She knew it would set some guys off but she meant that. Cyn knew yamille did not stay in one place to long was for she was afried of getting bonded to that place in a way that could led her to more heartache. She had been to hurt in the past to let that happen every again.

"yea no" she said laughing, "Sorry girl, love the idea but his all yours and I am not going to take him from you. I would never want to hurt you or see you cry. Plus if he dose not marry you in a year I will smack if on the back of the head with Dagra and tell him to get his act together. One of us should get a happy ending and you need it more then me."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 am
Lareth on his way back to Cynthia had been bombarded with some of the older females who just loved how handsome he was. Never mind that he was king over them as well, but they joked and stroked his ego quite well.

Not wanting to be rude he danced with many of them, making the poor older women swoon as he turned on his charm and made them feel young and beautiful.

Once he was done giving all those lovely women a dance, he finally made it to Cynthia's side.

"I still got it. No matter where I go.....women throw themselves at me."

He kissed Cynthia's cheek and smiled at Yamille.

"It has been ages since I last saw you Yamille....last we met you were throwing bricks at my house because I kicked Cynthia out of the realm."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia's eyes went round as she looked at Yamille, "You threw bricks at him?!" she demanded then hugged the woman, "You are so wonderful Yamille! Thank you for that!" she said next then let her go before turning back to Lareth.

"Of course you still have it, I haven't done anything with it in weeks..." she teased him, unable to resist it as she turned to watch Amity's progress only to find Aeriolous handing her off to an older drow male and smiled, "And it seems that Aeri still has it as well... He just passed Amity off to a male who can probably talk circles around her," she pointed out, able to see the male actually blushing as he turned the younger elf around the dance floor.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm
Lareth watched as Amity danced with the older drow as Aeriolous kept himself nearby, just in case any one tried to touch her more than they should.

Lareth nodded as he watched the festivities and watched as the drow enjoyed themselves along with the dwarves who, kept mostly off the dance floor and enjoyed the food and free booze.

"Well perhaps when you are better my dear, you can do something with 'it'. I will be more than happy to allow you to do anything you want."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:42 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

"hey be happy they where bricks...the dude I was dating at the time out talked me from throwing some thing else" Yamille said smiling at Lareth before hugging Cyn back as she gave a little laugh, "I said you where like a sister to me and if any one messy with you they got me to deal with." She grinned at the two of them before going back to eating and drinking letting the two have there chatting fun.

Watching the one elf among the drow she smiled thinking she need to get Cris on the dance floor later. But for now she was going to enjoy eating and drink with her friend. Thin king of cris she looked to the food table and gave a light laugh when she saw that short stuff was final up.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 am
"I am lucky indeed. I would hate to have seen what you would have thrown....though I wouldn't have been too angry."
He grinned as he looked Yamille over.
"Because of your angry outburst, you had many thinking I had yet tossed another beauty away. Hence why I really garnered the nickname of 'lady killer.' So Thank you. I had a cool sounding nickname at that time."

Lareth laced his fingers with Cynthia's.
"Though now....I am more than willing to give the nickname up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cris munched hungrily on his plate of food as he listened to Baulken whine about how noisy everyone was.
"Its a celebration Baul.....it's meant to be noisy. Besides.....I hear when the dwarves party, its even louder than this."

Baulken nodded.
"I suppose your right....but no one cares then as everyone is too snockered to care."

He saw Yamille looking their way and he looked to Cris.
"You alright though?"

Cris caught Yamille's gaze and gave a wave from where they were.

"Yeah.....I will be ok......I mean we are friends so that's enough...."

Baulken nodded and handed him a mug.
"I know we drank last night....but here. Should perk you up. This is the Demon King Lareths Brew....its rare we get to taste his personal brews."

Cris took the mug with a thanks and sniffed the amber red liquid.
"I don't smell alcohol?"

Baulken smirked.
"Oh its in there......I only had a sip but it made my insides warm as if I had been drinking for awhile."

Cris shrugged and took a small drink and licked his lips as it was quite delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:49 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

"Thats good" Yamille said smiling at Lareth as she looked at Cynthia. She was happy that her friend was doing good and looking happy. She smiled at Cris and Baulken...though she was worried about them drinking more. She smiled and finished eatting as she got up. "You know I think I am ready to go have fun and dance the night away with some cute guys" she said grinning.

Amity was having fun dancing with the males but she was getting tired and hungry. Thankful Malag came and saved her from the males and shooed her off to get something to eat. Amity thanked her and headed to where the food was. "pardon me but can you pass me a plate?" she asked Cris and Baulken.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:56 am
Lareth nodded to Yamille.
"Ah cute guys.....not handsome men? You wound me Yamille. Here I am a glorious vision of masculinity and you want to dance with...'cute' guys. It's ok....just make sure they don't pinch you too bad."

Baulken had his mouth full and cris had just put down the mug.
Cris was a bit surprised someone came over to them and asked for a plate. Many just went around them.

"Sure. He...here you go."

Cris handed a plate over.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:05 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille gave him a look before walking over to him and gave him a light smack on the back of the head. "Give me a break and grow up" she said with a smile, "I will dance with any guy but if you look around you have a lot of woman looking at you and now of the cute ones are getting attention. Some one has to flirt with them."

"Thank you" Amity said with a bow of her head, but she could not help but look at Baulken. She had never meet a dwarf before so she was exited. "pardon me for asking but what is a dwarf doing here?" she asked, "and sorry if its rude I am still learning about Drow customs."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:20 am
"That's because a handsome man is better than a cute one."
He rubbed the back of his head as he smiled to his adoring crowd.
"Well you best pick out a cute one before I ruin all of the women's moods because I plan on kissing Cynthia."

Baulken was surprised a light elf was here. He had never seen one willingly hang out with their drow cousins.
He finished his piece of fruit as he straightened up and smoothed his beard.

"We dwarves are here because we live here along with the Drow. We are what you call demonic dwarves. We have just enough demon in us, that we get to live in this realm. Since we are strong and all knowing about rocks, the king of the drow Aeriolous personally invited us to start up residency here with his people in the mountain. As we help them make this mountain habitable, they feed and protect us, while enjoying our rambunctious charisma."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff