Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm
Fenikkusu eased up enough for Ella to breathe and talk, but he still had a good grip on her. "Then talk." he spat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm
Ella bit her lip hard. She tried to force herself to pass out, but she couldn't do it.
What will Daddy say?! What will he DO?!

She tried in vain to control her body as it began to shake. She choked out each word as she spoke, "M-my mom and d-dad are w-working on something. S-something I'm n-not sure if I sh-should talk about. What S-Sawyer took, it w-was a gem called a Poisoned Apple. I-it puts whoever touches it t-to sleep. My parents a-are working on a c-cure, to bring back their friend."
She paused. Think of a name! Think of a name! Make it legit!
"D-Daniel... They want to bring back Daniel... Yes. A-and I was going to bring the gem to them, but then that man..." she said, tears spilling over her eyes. All she wanted to do was go home.
Well, consciously.
Her subconscious desired something far greater; something that a girl like her would have a great deal of trouble recieving: Love.
Sawyer's mother held the children close. Sawyer was nearly asleep, but he sensed someone coming near him.
He could hear the voice in his head.
"Do what you want with me, but never touch my daughter... my daughter... my daughter..."
Who was that?
This was Limbo...
Could that have been an echo from some place- or time, even- far away?
He kept his eyes closed as the forced was beside him.
"So, Yuki, this is him?"
"Yes, Daniel. He's the one. And this is his friend."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm
Fenikkusu glared daggers at Ella as he took in all of what she had said. They're asleep, but there's no pulse. Could that mean that they've been sent to... Oh no. Fenikkusu's grip drastically loosened as he realized where that gem had sent Rose and the boy. "That gem... sent their souls to... Limbo." he said, steadily. He quickly looked back down to Ella. "Where are your parents?! Where do they live?!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm
Ella had to hide her suprised expression. He'd bought it!
"They live downtown, in the big grey mansion! Mother's probably making something to eat, and Daddy's probably outside. He'll be worried sick. He's waiting for me to come home."
Sawyer opened his eyes. The man who knelt next to him was very pale, which made his jet-black hair even more prominent. The eyes behind his glasses were a mesmerizing emerald green, and he spoke softly and gently to him. He had obviously had a child of his own.
"Hello, Sawyer," he said with a kind smile. He ruffled Sawyer's hair and said, "Look like you're in a predicament. Luckily, I know just how to help you."
"Oh, I know how to leave, sir. I just need to work harder."
"Do you, now? Has it occurred to you that you might be thinking too much about work, and not enough about relaxing?"
Sawyer stopped. He hadn't thought of that.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Rose calmed, thinking of Sawyer's mother as her own. Her cries died down, and she closed her eyes, too tired to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm
"I'll explain later. Come on." whispers Fenrir, literally picking up Briar and carrying her away from the scene. He took her back to her room and sat her on her bed. He takes a deep breath and looks into her eyes, "I am going to be honest here. That, that was the one that I slept with first. I never thought I would see her again. I pushed that regrettable memory into the deepest recesses of my mind."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm
Briar felt a certain anger quell inside of her. Her heart began to race, and her mind traveled to dangerous places. As much as she hated to admit it, at least fifty percent of her was her mother, and she had picked up one of her mother's nervous ticks: laughing.
She laughed nervously, almost crazily. "You? And her? Wow. Wow! That's crazy! That's, just, wow. What are the odds, huh? What, what are the odds?"
She had him first.
She had him first.
No! He's mine!

She laughed louder and harder, nearly falling over on to her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Fenikkusu hopped off Ella and quickly snapped to Fenrir. "Do NOT leave this spot!" he commanded. He immediately began a course for the described mansion. He soon spotted it and dove for the front yard. He hovered to the ground and looked around for Ella's parents.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm
Rim stood on his front porch. He grinned maliciously as Fenikkusu landed, and he whispered to himself, "There you are." He walked over to him and extended his hand. "Hello, sir! To what do I owe the pleasure of your arrival?"
Fae leaned out the front door and watched the two. She narrowed her eyes, secretly hoping for Rim to be seen for what he truly was.
But, then again, she was only a lowly woman. What did she know?
Ella dusts herself off, trying to remain calm. She wondered if her father really was worried about her.
Of course he is! I'm Daddy's princess! He loves me!
Daniel gently nudged Rose. "I'm afraid I can't let you sleep here, dear." he said softly, "There's a small possibility that you might not wake back up if you do."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm
Fenikkusu slapped Rim's hand away. "You sir, are on my "s**t list", as they say it." Fenikkusu puffed out his feathers slightly in rage. "Your daughter has threatened the life of Princess Rose of the Ice kingdom. As the Macafee family guardian, and god, I am here to make you atone for your actions, or you will perish."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:58 pm
((*shoves face in pillow to stifle laughter*))

Fae let a few snickers slip. She loved it when Rim's ego was taken down a few pegs. Serves the b****** right! she thought to herself wickedly.
Rim was surprised by Fenikkusu's harshness, but he quickly shook it off. "She has?!" he asked with great concern. He straightened his tie and said nervously, "Oh god, she had the Apple, didn't she?! I told her... Oh, she's gonna get it when she gets home!" He began to pace and said, "Okay, I can fix this, I think. My, uh, w-wife and I will be at the castle immdiately."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm
Fenikkusu let out a screech. "Enough! Your daughter constantly gave crocodile tears when simply accused of something. When threatened, heavily, she gave everything, except your evil intentions. It's not hard for one to piece together why that kind young bay was there with a bag of dangerous gems, a daughter who just so happens to show up to make sure he has them, and a father who created them. You, sir, are in a lot of trouble."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Rim knew that Fenikkusu was wise, but he didn't know how much so until this moment.
Damn Ella! She's going to get in SO MUCH TROUBLE!

He smiled and said through gritted teeth, "You want your princess back or not?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm
"Of course I do." Fenikkusu grabbed the man by his collar, his shirt becoming scorched. "So tell me how." he said, his beak clamped tight.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 am
Rose stirred, managing to open her eyes again. She yawned, tired from this whole ordeal. "I wanna go home..." She murmured, rubbing her eyes. "I wanna go home..." She repeated looking at Daniel, then at Sawyer. "I want my mommy and daddy..."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff