Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 pm
Shiro nodded lightly" true, but you can't blame me for staying away from legendaries, i'm not like some people Arceus may choose as various chosen ones, to help the legendaries, so i feel i shouldn't be near them, even if i spot them." of course Absol just pawed at the egg "even though you now have a genetic connection to Mew? i'd say you're stuck now as being tied into the legendary stuff." Shiro of course glowered at Nightblade as if saying 'Not helping!' before resuming taking care of the egg, chuckling a bit lightly hearing about Rayquaza "true, one enraged legendary is not going to be good... i hope Lugia doesn't go after it's fake counterpart though."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm
"I don't think we have to worry too much about the real Lugia going after the false one," Crystal spoke up. "Lugia isn't a ferociously territorial pokemon like Rayquaza. In fact, it's actually fairly docile. The main reason Lugia lives at the bottom of the ocean is to keep itself isolated so it doesn't lose control of its tremendous psychics powers and wind up causing widespread destruction. It's actually a very benevolent pokemon. And, since Lugia also possesses psychic powers it'll probably be able to recognize the Unown trapped in the form of its counterpart. Heck, it might even be able to help them better than we can."

"They don't call Lugia the guardian of the seas for nothing," Taki nodded sagely.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm
Shiro nodded, while chuckling a bit, and looking to the egg lightly, while running his fingers along it softly "very true... but i'll need to get back into shape soon, nothing against hiking.. but i'm probably rusty enough i can't spar with Stratos anyway, even if i could release him safely." Nightblade shrugged a bit lightly "then why not train as a Pokemon? you seem to have Transform and all, you probably have a mew's move-list, and capabilities of learning. might be a good alternate way to get yourself into speed, so to speak." Shiro sweatdropped, and stared at the shiny Absol "last i remember i should be human, even if i have Pokemon DNA within me." he pointed out, while Nightblade shrugged, looking to the egg as it started to glow and pulse "ooh, looks like the little one is about to hatch." of course Shiro just looked to Nightblade with a side glance before mumbling in Absol's direct tongue "i think that's the point of it glowing, Nightblade." before returning his attention to the glowing egg in his lap. of course, the Absol discreetly moved to touch his pokeball, and returned inside it for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 pm
"Well, certainly the quickest way to get you back in shape will be to get you back on the road again," noted Crystal. "Traveling will definitely get you back in shape and we'll have plenty of that to do revisiting the pokemon gyms."

"So, do you think he's really going to go through with it this time?" asked Snowy.

"Shiro's pokemon aside, I don't see Crystal giving him any other choice," Dash chimed in.

Crystal sweatdropped and decided it was time to call them both back into their pokeballs for the time being. Her pokemon were becoming a bit too chatty.

"Don't look at me," Taki spoke up. "I wasn't going to say anything."

"Anyway, right now we should be focusing on seeing what kind of pokemon hatches out of that egg," Crystal decided to give her Floatzel the benefit of the doubt for the moment. Of course, she knew perfectly well what kind of a pokemon was inside the egg, even if the color was a bit unusual, since she was the one who had given it to Shiro in the first place.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 am
Shiro snorted at crystal's Chatty pokemon, he guessed it had been a while since someone other than her actually could understand them, or of course they could just always have been like that as he looked to the pulsing egg, before it transformed, leaving a shiny Charmander in his lap, though the tail flame was strong, it was small for now, due to it being so young as the charmander yawned, and opened up it's blue eyes, blinking around curiously and looking at Shiro ".... daddy...?" he asked, unsure of what was going on, given he saw Shiro first, who nodded with a smile, causing the charmander to latch onto him while hugging as best he could, Shiro chuckled while returning it lightly "welcome to this world, Black Blaze..." he said in Charmander dialect, causing Charmander go slightly wide-eyed not realizing the human daddy could speak pokemon, then again, he himself hadn't realized it, so it was probably a bleedover from the transforming earlier that lets him switch between things like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm
Crystal couldn't even hear the transition of Shiro speaking in the specific dialects of separate pokemon since human speech and pokemon speech all just sounded the same to her. So, not really noticing that anything was strange with Shiro, she just smiled approvingly while he got acquainted with his newest ally. Besides that, the whole thing was just really nostalgic considering it kind of reminded her of the day she first met Fluffy back when he was still just a Charmander, even though this little one was shiny and seemed to be closer to standard Charmander size than Fluffy had been at that stage. Black Blaze was certainly a cute little one and he seemed healthy so things were getting off to a good start. Nothing like a new partner to help begin a new journey. It looked to Crystal like this little Charmander would be a good match for Shiro since they could learn and grow together at their own pace starting at roughly the same level.

Crystal reached over and patted Shiro on the head, frazzling his hair. "Looks like I was right to give that egg to you. The little guy likes you already."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 am
Shiro of course had to pout cutely at having his hair ruffled like he was a kid again, though he was tempted to see if he could use his Transform capabilities to make himself younger, he didn't plan to right now as he nodded a bit to Crystal's words, slipping back into human speech effortlessly "yeah... i think things will be fine." he said with a smile, not any of his fake ones he uses to hide his pain or injuries or stress, but a true one, which he hadn't used in a long time as he explained to Black Blaze a few things about his 'daddy' as well as offering if he wanted a pokeball, which had black flame emblazoned designs on the white part, with the red being covered in a scale-like pattern, it seemed Shiro had always had a custom designed pokeball on hand, probably because he normally painted them himself, given some of the supplies in his pack were paints and the like. Black Blaze went sparkly-eyed at the pokeball and smiled in his own way "of course daddy.. i do want to get stronger, to protect you!" of course, with that, he eagerly let himself be caught, and rested in the Pokeball for now as Shiro nodded, putting the ball on his belt, checking his five balls, he stood up himself and stretched "well... i guess the thing is ,now, to get going to find those badges, or..." he then started towards the outside" to at least train some and catch a Larvitar before we gym hop."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:51 pm
Crystal went over to the cabin PC to swap Dash out of her active team for her Lanturn, Bismarck, although she also removed Dash and Ifrit from the PC to let them tend to the cabin while she was going to be away with Shiro. Dash would keep the place in order and Ifrit would guard against intruders. And, in Crystal's experience, it was a pretty effective combination.

Once that was sorted out, she recalled Taki and Zelkova so she could head out after Shiro and to recall Fluffy and Shinigami while she was at it. Now that she had her team all in order she felt ready to face whatever challenges might await herself and Shiro while she would be accompanying him during his campaign to re-challenge the Johto gym leaders. Of course, before anything else, they were going to have to scour Mt. Silver for a Larvitar so Shiro could try to catch one.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm
Shiro of course didn't take too long packing up and all, given he was mostly packed to begin with, he did check his pokeballs pouch, and when seeing some strange balls he didn't recognize, he automatically put them into a seperate pouch of their own, to keep from using them, then checked his ball count "let's see.. 20 pokeballs, 15 great balls, 15 ultra balls.. and 10 of each of the specials... good, may need to restock eventually.." he mumbled, before putting things away and proceeding to head out, with Crystal, into the wilderness around the cabin and such on Mt. Silver, bringing out Nightblade to let wander around, and also Black Blaze who sat on the Absol's back, the tail held up to make sure he didn't burn the pokemon by accident. "so... how did things go on your journey while we were seperate?" he asked, curious as his pokemon blinked and looked up curiously between the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 pm
Once they headed out Crystal did allow Snowy to come back out to ride around on her shoulder so long as he didn't verbally harass herself or Shiro. Then, in response to Shiro's inquiry about her adventures while they had been traveling separately in Unova, she answered, "Well, there wasn't too much that was out of the ordinary this time around. Unova has fairly benign legendary pokemon, aside from Kyurem and that's only because Kyurem doesn't seem to possess any will of its own and is easily exploitable by anyone that captures it. Nothing that can cause continental upheaval, wide scale flooding, collapse the fabric of space and time, or drag the universe into the world of anti-matter. Unova is one of the more peaceful regions I've gotten to visit in awhile."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Shiro nodded a bit, while lightly rubbing his chin "well, i know i at least saw the three dragons of Unova in the sky, like i said, they were just passing by and didn't look to me i think." he shrugged a bit lightly given he didn't pay much attention to the dragons "aside from that i had very little trouble. even didn't bother the local criminal organization, or more they didn't bother me. though i had to save a forest of Pokemon from a wild Hydreigon burning it down, and due to it being widespread knowledge of that i wanted away from the press, so that was why i only had four badges from the Unova region." Nightblade pondered over this lightly "well, least now we can make sure you're going to do okay in the Johto league, and if i know Raiden, he'll want you to challenge the other Leagues again too." Shiro of course chuckled nervously "i just hope i don't get in the spotlight too much is all." Black Blaze just giggled "i'll be there with you daddy, so don't worry!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 pm
"I'm not sure how Team Plasma managed to pull it off, but from I heard all that talk about how trainers should release their pokemon was all just a ruse to hide the fact that they were aiming to conquer the Pokemon League for the sake of eventual global domination using the legendary pokemon," noted Crystal. "And the scary thing is they almost succeeded. If not for the regional gym leaders and some talented new trainer who kept getting in their way, they would have had the Unova Elite Four completely dominated. Team Rocket is nasty, but at least people know to fight them off so they'll never get away with it. But that Team Plasma had the citizens of Unova completely fooled right to the end. It makes me kind of glad Team Rocket is so publicly despised."

"Their leader N wasn't so bad though," noted Snowy.

"Well, he wasn't really their leader. He was just another unwitting pawn in the grand scheme," Crystal continued. "They needed someone naive and pure hearted enough to connect with a legendary dragon pokemon when the time came for it so his upbringing was deliberately sheltered so he wouldn't know any better, but the real leaders of Team Plasma underestimated him and he ultimately turned against them once he realized how wrong his view of the world had been. I think with the right influences he still has a shot at turning out okay."

Wild Pokemon
A wild Larvitar appeared!

"Well Shiro, looks like you're up," Crystal commented as she spotted a wild Larvitar in their midst. "That didn't take too long at all."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:49 pm
Shiro had stopped, seeing the appearing Larvitar, while smiling a bit, and nodding, as charmander got off of Nightblade, given he would be a hinderance at this moment in time.

PKMN Trainer Shiro
Go, Nightblade!

Nightblade moved forward calmly, before taking up a fighting stance and such. Shiro merely looked to his Pokedex as he pulled it out from his backpack, and studied it for information on Larvitar "Nightblade, use False Swipe!" he called out in his pokemon's dialect, making Nightblade nod in stride, before lashing out at Larvitar with his claws.

GM Narrator Tim
Nightblade used FALSE SWIPE!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 pm
GM Narrator Tim
Critical Hit! It's not very effective...

The wild Larvitar swayed dizzily, but recovered after stumbling a few steps to retaliate.

Wild Pokemon
The wild Larvitar used Bite!

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm
GM Narrator Tim
It's not very Effective...

Nightblade winced from the bite on his leg, before shiro shook his head lightly "shake him off, then use Mean Look!" of course, it didn't take long for the absol to shake off the Rock/Ground type pokemon, before giving it a rather... -scary- look.

GM Narrator Tim
Nightblade used Mean Look!

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas