Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"I'm not stupid." I hissed, standing up, "You're a 'normal' which means you're a lying b***h."

'Yes... Yes...' the demon sneered, grinning, 'Give in to the madness... Dance with insanity... You've always wanted some part of your life to be like your favorite anime, isn't that right, my dear? So let yourself drown in madness...'

"I'm so done with all of you heartless bitches." I yelled, "It's time you learned that being a b***h gets you only pain!"

The demon took over my body, my eyes slightly becoming red from the demon's hold. He jumped over the table at Aya and swung a punch at her "perfect" face.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:02 pm
Being unable to fight back Aya clenched her jaw when hit. She growled softly. But is unable to really do anything at all. "You... your worse than he is"

Right when the fight started David took Victor by the hand and ran out of the class. Right outside the classroom door he kept Victor in his arms. Close to himself. He felt Victor shaking a little. Fear perhaps? He didn't let go as other classmates ran from the class to get help.

"Is it true? That she was blackmailing you?" Victor asked David. David only nodded

"Is was.... when I took that Zydrate..." David said closing his eyes, "She saw it... she had seen everything... She thought she'd use that to get me... I wanted so much to push her away... but I was afraid..."

Victor closed his eyes, and just listened to David's rapid heartbeat. It slowed as David began to calm down.

"Whatever happened in there... in a way... I'm glad" David said smiling.

[aww]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"You little b***h." the demon growled, "You're so weak; can't fight back. That's why you gotta be so cold and cruel!" He scratched her and kicked her and basically did anything to cause her pain and damage to that pretty, little body of hers.

I could only see black as I drifted in the recesses of my mind, trapped. 'No... No...' I said, 'Stop hurting her... Just one punch should suffice...'

'Oh, no, Miss Cipriano.' the demon thought, 'She deserves much more for putting all the freaks like you and Victor through Hell. They all do.' He started laughing maniacally as he beat Aya.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[Now, if only Alexia Jayy could find someone kind hearted like that. Lmao.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm
A few ribs cracked. Aya could barely breath, yet alone think. "Just filth.... Perhaps... I deserve this.... I should.... die..." she thought vaguely as her eyes faded to darkness. Her thoughts ceased completely. She wasn't dead... at least not yet... Right now. She was nothing more than a broken doll.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I fought my way back to reality to stop the demon and somehow... I won. I got off the "normal" and stared in horror at what he had done... With my hands... "Oh, God..." I said, putting a hand over my mouth and sobbed, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I ran out of the classroom, afraid of the demon and what consequences he had gotten me. 'I can't go back...' I thought as I cried, 'I can't...'

'You can never win, Alexia Jayy.' the demon cackled.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Aya's breath became shallow, and faint. Blood slowly fell from the edges of her eyes like tears. Face which usually showed wickedness, and resentment showed no emotion. She was broken... Both inside, and out

Victor closed his eyes. He faintly felt another hand on his back other than David's. When he looked there he didn't see anyone there at all. It was unusually quiet...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cynthia entered the gymnasiun, scoping for awile until she found Jordan. According to her scourses, the queen bee was a senior and when she left she'd need someone to take her spot. She went through a small mental checklist, then clicked over to where the elder girl sat. "Hi Jordan" She startigicly sat an a slightly lower level to the girl and to the left of her feet. It was saying that she wasn't going to intrude on her status as of yet, that she lnew where she belonged, but was still of a good station. She clicked out her compact and checked her already imaculate makeup once more, telling the older girl that she was well aware she had to look perfect to assosiate with her before she turned to her, giving her the attention she deserved. "How was you'r summer?" She asked nochalontly, she didn't really want to know, but it was important that Jordan thought she was aproperatly intrested in what her leader had to say.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Cain oppened his mouth to ask about the strange side effects from the Z that his dealer had given him, when a fight broke out in front of his face. Within an instant, Victor was gone. Cain smirked as the fight continued. He REALLY hated normals, they reminded him of his cousin. When the girl got up and ran out appoligising, he sighed. He got up as well, glanced at the popular and followed the girl. She needed some support, obviously had a few demons to work thorugh and the best way to handell demons was to let them out. "HEY" He called to her. He saw Victor and David huddled up and ignored them for a moment. "Hey-you, I need to talk to you" He cried as he chased the girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My boyfriend is Music, he's makin' me lose it I sing along La-la-la-la-la" Serrenedy hated math, HATED with a deep, DEEP passion. She hated it second only to her hate of Chem. She had only passed that last year because she remebered that Gambit used kenetic energy and was able to remeber how it worked, as well as radiation and half lives from Hulk. At the moment, she was wandering aimlessly. As the hall moniters came out, she ducked away and tripped over a blonde haired male. "Opps, sorry dude.my fault" She picked herself up halfway off the floor. "Mind if I hide out here?" She asked, never having met the guy before."I'll be quiet, I swear"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I looked back and saw the twin person chasing after me, calling for me. "No..." I sobbed, "I'll end up hurting you, too..." I started running away even faster to get away from people as fast as possible. 'Maybe I should take the Zydrate and go to sleep...' I thought, 'If I take enough maybe I'll sleep for a while...'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain rolled his eyes as she moved faster. He stopped for a moment, gathered his bearing, hunched down, and took off after her. When she was there, she'd recomended a sport they could do together to get rid of some energy. Running and battmittion won out. Within a a few moments he grabbed the girl and pulled her nto the nearest bathroom, which was coincidetially a girls room. He locked them both in the handicapped stall. "Good, now that you can't run away-hi, name's Cain. and rather then run, we're gonna have a little chat." He punched the wall behind her, leaving a dent."Or else. I'll accept a name as a start." Cain looked away from the girl for a second Casey was sitting on top of the sink shaking her head. "I thought we talked about this. Talk with words, not fists. You're probably scaring her, and she dosen't need that"Cain sighed and turned his attention back to the girl. "Sorry, I think I can help...I have..." He trailed off with a glance to the dent he'd just made. "I have a few demons too"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I whimpered when Cain punched the wall and slid down onto my butt, staring in fear up at him. "Yo-yo-you ca-can't help..." I cried, "Pl-please just g-g-g-go..." I hid my face in my knees and covered my head in case he attacked me. 'I probably deserve it though...' I thought.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain scratched the back of his head. This wasn't his deal, it was Casey's.Uderstanding and kindness and all sorts of other Bull that only she knew."Be suportive" Casey called from the sink. "You know what she's going through, you can work on it together. Everyone has anger issures. You need a new partner now without." She stopped herself just in time. She didn't want to make him mad. The name hung in the air-without Dedrie. He took a deep breath and slumped down acrros from her on the floor. "Let me guess why you attacked that girl" He said slowly, trying to keep hs emotions in check. "Victor's your friend, new friend I'm assuming scince I haven't seen you hanin' with him that much, but a friend no the less. You protect your friends. I like that, shows some massive dedication. He scoffed, still bitter that the Dennis' had gotten out scrath free and were now in Gotham. "We need more dediation to people in the world. =She did somethin' messed up. I get it, you just wanted to teach her a lesson...but she's not one of the worst. For you to attack her like that, you've got some SERIOUS repressed anger issues. Better to let it out I always say. Repressing it leads to...well, you saw what it leads to"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"You'll think I'm insane..." I sobbed, "Mother looks at me like I'm not even her own daughter anymore because of him..." My grip on my knees tightened as I cried harder. 'I just want to be loved.'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

becuase of him'him' Cain looks over to Casey once moreCasey shrugsCain scoffs. "Belive me, I'm the LAST person in a positon to call anyone crazy. Especilly just for hearing or seeing someone that's not there anymore. I think I might be the only kid in school that can relate right about now." He akwardly scoots over and places his arm around her

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I stayed silent for a moment. Mostly because I was shocked that he was hugging me. Finally, I let out a sigh and said, "There's a demon inside my head... A real one... He's trying to take over my body and kill me... My blood would give him strength... He feeds off of death... And misery... He also makes me do things that will make me miserable... Like beating someone senseless..."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain's eyes widen marginally. "Alright, I'll be the firsst to admit, I wasn't expecting that." He rubbs the girl's back, vaugly aware that once before Casey had told him that contact is halpful. Chances of her helping anymore were slim to none as she had dissapered again. "If he's gettinig out, then you're letting him, I used to say it to my sister, no one can control you wthout your permission. If missery is what gets him off, findhappiness in everything...I know, completly hypocritical, but it's true."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces