Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 pm
"I will gladly take you there. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. So whenever you want to go, we can go." says Fenrir, finishing his stack of pancakes and wiping his mouth of some excess syrup. He kisses her back, "And I'm free all day. So whatever you want to do, I'm up to it. There's a new movie out now called 'Sonic Avengers' ((Yes, I went there.)), a museum just opened, there's a circus rolling in later today, a play is being put on tonight, a crash happened outside White Manor, or we could just walk around and hang out. It's all up to you." He picks up the tray from her lap and sets it on the table, pulling her up into his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm
She looked away and thought to herself, I want to believe, but I have no reason to. Love's something reserved for fairy-tale lives like Briar's. She's the princss, and I'm the ugly step-sister.
She closed her eyes to keep herself from crying, squeezing Teddy's hand just hard enough to give away the fact she was upset. "Yeah," she replied, "I'm positive. Love's stupid. It's dead and gone, replaced with Lust and all of its friends. But who am I to complain? I-I'm in the field of taking and breaking hearts, so if it weren't for Love being gone, I'd have no job. It's a good thing, really. A... A great... thing..."
Briar thought about going to see a play- she'd never been to one before- but as soon as she heard Fenrir speak of the crash, her whole body froze.
Her heart pounded, and she asked a bit twistedly, "A crash?! Did... Did anyone die?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm
"Love isn't gone." Teddy said. And that's all he said.
He continued to walk with Ella, his face a little sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm
She laughed. "Why- how- do you have so much faith in something you can't see?"
Then she remembered he was an angel.
Right.

"I guess I understand where you're coming from," she admitted, "but... people on this planet, they're not filled with happiness and sparkles and fairy dust. They've had it rough, and Love's an emotion that hasn't made it through the evolutional washer and dryer. It's been shredded and stiched back together, and there's no use trying to fix it any further."

They passed by a group of guys, and one of them reached over and slapped Ella's backside. She flipped him off and continued walking, saying to Teddy, "Don't use that gesture. It'll get people like you into trouble, no offence."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Teddy, in an instant, became extremely infuriated. He let go of Ella's hand and approached the men.
"Excuse me, but what gives you the right to disrespect her like that?!" he shot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:16 pm
"I don't know. I just heard it on my way here. We could go and see." says Fenrir, also curious as to what happened. He wondered what crashed, and if anyone was injured.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 pm
"Teddy, it's not worth it," Ella said with a small hint of worry; she knew these kinds of guys, and they didn't take s**t from anyone.
The leader of the four boys, who wore a red cap, cracked his knuckles and said, "I've gotta right because I can, kiddo," One of the other boys grabbed Teddy by his neck and pushed him against the wall of the nearest building.
"Hey! Cut it out!" Ella shouted. She moved over to them, but the two other guys held her back. The leader got in her face and said, "You wanna come back to my place? I can treat you right. Way better than this p***y could."
She gnashed her teeth.
Why do men always think of me as a sex toy?!
Teddy never looks at me like that, or talks to me like that!
He... He respects me!
I've gotta help him!

Ella kicked between the guy's legs hard, and he knelt down and cringed. The other boys let go of her, and she approached the guy holding Teddy hostage. She pulled the small pocketknife out of her pocket and flipped it open, and she grit her teeth and narrowed her eyes as she hissed, "Let. Him. Go."
The boy obliged, letting Teddy hit the floor as they all ran off.
Ella held Teddy tightly and she kissed his cheek repeatedly and asked, "Are you okay?! I was so scared!"
Briar was already dressed, and she grabbed Fenrir's hand and dragged him out the door. "C'mon," she said with a hint of pride, "My city's in dire need of some protection, it seems, and I'm just the girl to do some investigation."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 pm
Teddy gasped for air as he held onto Ella's arm.
"Ye... Yes... Maybe I got a... little in over my head. I just... Nobody should treat a woman that way! Especially not you... I suppose we're even, though..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm
What possessed me to do that?
To save him?
I was so scared.
Was it...
No, it couldn't have been.
I'm just concerned for his safety.
That's all...
But what do I feel inside?
This pain?
This want... This want for him... But it's not a want want, it's...

Tears rose to Ella's eyes. Maybe she'd been wrong...
She helped Teddy up, and she said, "Okay, listen up. There'a church a block away from here. The pastor's got a history of drug abuse- who doesn't around here- but the place is nice enough. You wanna check the place out?"
Maybe if I figure out what's wrong with you, I can figure out what's wrong with me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Teddy was a little confused, but complied.
"Um... sure, I suppose." Teddy said.
Teddy stood up and took Ella's hand once more. As much as he tried, he began to feel a little defeated. Was there nothing to help this girl realize that love exists?  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm
Fenrir laughed to himself as he was pulled out of the room and down the hall. "Alright, then let's go. But wait, are you sure you want to go to the White Manor? Are you ready to see them again?" He politely walked hand in hand with Briar down the hall, heading to the grand entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm
They arrived at the church. It was damp and bare, with nothing but a podium, a Bible, and several pews. There was a door that lead into the priest's office, but she was afraid to knock, since she was "sweating like a w***e in church," as was the case. She figured that she could ask him a few questions, so she sucked up her pride and knocked on the door. "Um, hello?"
((You can control the priest if you want))
Briar chuckled and squeezed his hand. "I'm ready to see them in body bags," she said with a bite. She secretly hoped that Fae was all right, but she didn't show it.
**Minor Time Skip**
They walked through downtown, Briar scanning the area for trouble-makers. "Wait!" she said to Fenrir, "You've gotta fit in a bit more." She chuckled as she tugged his pants to rest at his waistline, and she lit up a cigarette and handed it to him. "You don't have to smoke it, but at least act like you did," she whispered as they walked casually. She leaned on him and put his arm around her waist.
Perfect!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm
((Nah, you do it. You've kinda already set up his character.))

Teddy looked around. This is... a church? A holy sanctuary? It was fairly offensive that a place like this could go so unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm
((You're gonna have to forgive me; I was raised Catholic, so if I start to spout off a bunch of stuff, it might get confusing. sweatdrop ))

The priest, with thick glasses and a black cassock, stepped out and looked at Ella kindly. "Hello, child," he said sweetly, "How might I be of service to you?" Something about the way he spoke soothed her, so Ella mustered up her courage and asked, "Um, I was wondering if you could tell me- us- about... angels?" she asked, gesturing towards Teddy, who was looking around. The priest nodded and smiled. "Ah, yes. Angels are His messengers. They are sent to brings news to us on His behalf, and-"
"Tell me about the ones that... that did something wrong."

He cocked his head and said sadly, "He does not often cast off angels lightly. 'If God did not spare angels when they sinned, he cast them to Hell and put them in chains of darkness to be kept until Judgment Day.'" Ella bit her lip. "So they can't come here if they've fallen?" she asked. He thought for a moment and said plainly, "Not unless He had another purpose for them."

((And yes, I did my best to recall that quote from memory. Hooray for nuns! xd ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash