Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm
When Zach woke up, it was bright, warm, and still oceany. When he lifted his head up, he got a face full of Blitzball. "OH GOD DAMN IT!" He yelled, clutching his nose as he tried not to drown. After being dragged to shore by a wall of muscles, Zach was bombarded with questions, to which he could only say "Oh thank God they speak English." before passing out again. After that, he was carried to the village by one of the Blitzballers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 pm
Xehanort woke up early from his half-sleep. He was practicing with a wooden sword since there didn't seem to be anything else do it. Some girls seemed to be interested in watching him practice.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:56 pm
Raine was sitting on the roof with Ace, meditating and trying to stay away from the villagers. "Ace, one thing I need you to do for me is not mention my capacity for summoning, if they find out, they'll badger me into taking that damn Pilgrimage." Raine said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:02 pm
Xehanort noticed a commotion, but didn't really pay much attention. He kept practicing.

A girl with short blonde hair stood out. She wore a black skirt, and white button shirt. She stared. "geeeeeee"

[lol, Homura cameo. (Homura Odori = Assassin character from 'kill me baby')]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm
"What is so wrong about the pilgrimage? I mean yea, it may be a bit of a b***h to go through, but you will get more summons right?... Are you still trying to power up your summons to counter the Bioheartless powers?" Ace asks looking down at the people going on with their normal business only stopping to look up and smile or wave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm
"There is such a thing as way too many summons you know. I only have one more before I cross that line. Not to mention that there are detrimental psychological effects from the multiple minds that take up a little space in your own. Since Heartless have no such thing, you're safe." Raine explained and sighed. At the rate he was going, he would have to end one of his summoning contracts before he started going by Shiva The Destroyer or Jesus Christ.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 pm
Soon Xehanort got tired, and sat down somewhere to rest. He wasn't sure why, but something about this place just seemed interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm
"Well, if I lose out to my inner Heartless that happens, but yea your right about that. So does this mean you have different beings talking to you in your mind?" Ace asks scratching his head.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm
"Pretty much, though they are pretty cool about when they decide to talk to me." Raine said and stood up, stretching as he got up. "Well, I'm going to go practice my summoning, make sure I can still do it here." Raine said and jumped down from the roof then saw Zach's unconscious body. "Hold up, that's my friend!" Raine said, stopping the Blitzer and taking Zach from him. A quick slap to the face and Zach's hands were around Raine's throat. "Good morning sunshine." Raine choked out before Zach finally calmed down.

"You will not believe the hell I just experienced in the last 24 hours." Zach said, eyes twitching before he stood up to look around. "Where the hell am I?" Zach asked, then fainted again when Raine informed him they were in Spira.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm
Ace looking down at the two sighs "Know what... ******** it, I am being evil for a bit." Ace says summoning two of his keyblades and fires a blizara at Zach and Raine.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm
Xehanort soon walked over. "Master isn't with you?" he said before looking to see if anyone else was around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm
Raine turned around and was hit with the oncoming spell. "Seriously? We're going to do this now?!" Raine asked and summoned both his Keyblades, preparing to fight, and maybe, beat the living hell out of Ace for the sudden attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Xehanort was surprised at the sudden attack. No wonder Momoko stressed the fact she didn't trust him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm
"It's not like it wasn't going to happen." Ace says shadow stepping towards Raine and tries to slash him from behind. "Think the people are gonna help you?..."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Xehanort looked mildly annoyed for being ignored like that. He summoned his keyblade.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff