Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Just like a ghost, never fully seen and almost always silent," Snow Raven teased. Then she turned back to the group, and her expression turned more serious. "The five of you have been brought here because you have abilities that set you apart from other teens. Your abilities and the way you choose to use those abilities also set you apart from the other teams of powered teens, which is why Ghost and I have decided to bring you together as a new team." She paused to let this information sink in.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 pm
Lewis sat there for a moment before he just could not contain his excitement anymore. "THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!" Lewis shouted happily and began floating in the air. Finally, they were letting them take the training wheels off and get busy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Asterael looks thoughtful as she begins to sign at Snow, That means I never have to go back to that orphanage, right?

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled at Asterael and shook her head, signing back. 'Never.' "Feet on the floor please, Lewis. I'm not finished."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 pm
"Kay." Lewis said and floated back down to his seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm
((I'm back!))

He couldn't reach her, Kyle watched as she kept rampaging, he wasn't sure what she would do to him but he wasn't ready to find out. Before she could take out the last guard and move to him, Kyle took action. He hesitantly stepped closer to Mara, he grabbed a few glasses of water that were on nearby tables and threw them at her. "I'm sorry Mara..." he said. His arm was pointed directly at her, he closed his eyes and looked away. A powerful charge of electricity shot directly at her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

[Yay!]

When the water hit her, Mara lost it again. She spun around...
And screamed as the bolt hit her just above her bellybutton. She collapsed on the floor, feeling the electricity everywhere the water hit. Mara possibly blacked out, but she knew she couldn't move anything.
He wouldn't know it till later, but Mara greatly appreciated what he did.
She wouldn't know unless told later, but in this state she shifted back to her human form. .

[I have a link to the human form under my regular pic of her. Just in case you didn't know that.]

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm
Kyle was shaking after the attack, he was afraid to look, afraid of what he had done to her. Slowly he turned back and saw Mara on the floor, the actual Mara. He ran up to her and kneeled down "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." he kept repeating this while he pulled her up onto his lap, he put his head to her chest. He sighed when he heard her heart beat. "wake up Mara" he said lightly tapping her on the cheek.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Mara's eyes twitched, and she made a small noise of waking up. She hurt all over, and she opened her eyes. Only to close them tight when she saw how close Kyle was.
"How long have I been out?" She mumbled quietly, her pale pink skin slowly losing color as her mind came back.
"We need to get out of here." Trying to stand, Mara realized her left knee didn't want to hold her yet. "Shioot" she muttered under her breath..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 pm
Kyle was relieved when she spoke "not long.." he said quietly hoping she wouldn't get mad at him. Kyle stood up and put his arms around Mara picking her up "don't worry, I'll carry you out" they had to get out quickly, Kyle could hear sirens coming, he headed to the back knowing there was an exit there.
He saw the door and with Mara still in his arms he kicked the door open. He began running down the alleyway running from the sirens. "where to Mara?" he asked her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 pm

When Kyle picked her up, Mara gave a quiet shriek and clung to him, hiding her face in his shoulder. "We can go to the tunnels? I don't know!" Mara had shown him the unused tunnel system beneath the streets. Completely separate from the sewers, she assume it was drainage for flooding.

Muttering into his shoulder still, she started: "Did I..." She took a breath, almost not wanting to know the answer. "You weren't too scared, were you?" Mara wished he hadn't been there, but then again, she wouldn't have stopped otherwise..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm
"Right then" he said. He hadn't thought about it but the tunnels were a perfect place to hide, rarely anybody went down there. He tried to keep a moderate speed without shaking Mara around too much.
Hearing her question made him slow down to a casual walk, he didn't know how to answer. Thinking back and remembering what he saw made him cringe. "I..." he stoppped for a moment before answering "I never get scared" he said with a smile.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm
((Slow down a little bit, you two, please. The rest of us need to catch up, and not everyone is on all day.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm
((awwwwwww sawy))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 pm

[Most of the problems Mara causes, she causes when you guys seem to be posting. And our story's only lasted a couple hours. o.O lol
Plus I read most of what you guys say, and if the two sides of the story aren't intertwining, what's it matter?

FYI! Joking there. Not trying to be rude. Just stating my thoughts. ]

Mara laughed. "Thank you for lying to me." She wiped her face with her usual grey and twisted hands, "I think I can walk now." Mara was stretching her legs slowly, testing to see if they would bend at her will..

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff