Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm
((Oh definitely. It's literally a parody of the Jersey Shore cast, complete with Nooki and the Complication. XD Also, R.I.P., Joey Fatone.))

Kaistern's usual crazed murder face was surprisingly absent, replaced instead by a cold death glare as he unlocked Ophelia's cell. "I don't know why I bothered letting them all live so long...I should've just killed them a long time ago. They all deserved to die. All of them." he muttered before flinging the door open with a loud CLANG.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 pm
{That reminds me of Snooki from South Park. XD SNOOKI WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH}

Admittably, the look of icy fury that Kaistern currently held chilled her to the bone. She had rarely, if ever at all, seen him this furious. Still, that didn't stop her from giving him a hug the first chance she got anyway. "Thank you for letting me out." She was hopeful that this simple affection would calm him down somewhat, but didn't bother getting her hopes up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm
{THIS is utterly hilarious.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 pm
"Let's get out of here." Kaistern said as he tossed the keys aside. "Clearly neither of us are wanted here. My own people won't ******** listen to me. Half the time my own servants treat me more like a dangerous animal when they're the ones to instigate my mental breaks." he said as he led the way back out of the dungeons, kind of hunched over as he spoke with the voice of a man fed up with life and the people around him, present company excluded of course. "If no one likes the job I'm doing then they can do it themselves. I'm ******** done being king."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm
{DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.}

Ophelia certainly felt like protesting Kaistern's decision, feeling that he was being more than a little rash in abandoning the throne. Considering the extremely delicate political situation beneath his station, she had no doubts that the demons would quickly engage themselves in a brutal civil war over the throne, quite possibly leaving the grand city as little more than lifeless rubble by the end of it. However, she knew him well enough to know that such subjects were better brought up with wine or better circumstances. For now, though, sympathy and support were all that was needed. "With their intelligence, or complete lack thereof, I'm surprised they've lasted this long on their own." After her honorary snark for the dead, Ophelia gently reached over to hold Kaistern's hand as she walked alongside him. "Since we shall be leaving, do you have any destination in mind? Anything you would like to do to celebrate your newfound freedom as the ungreatful louts suffer and burn for their insolence?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:07 pm
((Indeed. Needless to say, I'm just making this s**t up as I go. XD ))

As they left the castle, Ophelia would find herself glad she got such a nice tour while she had the chance. Now the entire place was empty, and quiet, all the other inhabitants now red smears that decorated the walls and floor. Her surprise at their existence however just illicited a cold and hollow laugh from Kaistern. "They're all fools! Servant and peasant alike! The townsfolk rose up against papa, I'm sure they'll decide on a new king soon enough, and then this little cycle of madness of theirs will resume just the same! We're demons, blood will be spilt no matter who's in charge!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 pm
{Ah, but when are we not? XD}

Ophelia knew all too well that there was merit to Kaistern's words. Demons, by their very nature, were highly violent and chaotic beings. That being said, she just now began to wonder just how a nation of demons could survive for very long to begin with. Still, she hoped that Kaistern would change his mind sometime in the future and retake the throne that is rightfully his. Even if he didn't, chances are, she would still consider him true royalty no matter what. "No matter who is King or what is demanded of me, even if it will cost my life, my loyalty will always be yours. In my eyes, anyone else who claims the throne is but a worthless pretender and not worthy of my respect, as low and common as I might be."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 pm
A grin creased his lips. "At least that's one shred of respect I'll always manage to keep." Kaistern said, sounding like he was starting to mellow out the slightest bit. "Lord knows what state my mind would be in if I didn't have you."

((Kaistern <> Ophelia OTP!! : D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm
{Despite the constant murder and how Ophelia's only amicably evil at the kindest, I find them utterly adorable. 3nodding }

Ophelia smiled back at Kaistern, her cheeks rosying up from the praise she recieved. "So long as I live, you'll never have to find out." Again, much of this loyalty probably stemmed from the fact that Kaistern was the only person in this unusual place to treat her with respect and kindness. He didn't only listen to her when she dressed sexy and he didn't think any less of her for being a human.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:20 pm
((Lol, I just confused the hell out of a non-Homestuck reading friend with my siggy. XD ))

"Now the question is, where do we go from here?" Kaistern wondered aloud as he pulled his hand away to put an arm around Ophelia's shoulders. "Needless to say, I didn't exactly think this whole '******** the crown' thing through all the way."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 pm
{Really? XD Lol!}

"That's entirely up to you. If it helps, I would suggest reflecting upon your needs and desires. Do you want a new home, or to take to the open road? Do you wish for it to be just us, or do you want to meet new people along the way? If you truly don't know, we can just wander for the hell of it until you figure it out." Ophelia let out a soft, slightly embarassed chuckle. She felt rather useless, unable to give a straight answer to his question.

{Also, am I the only one who would think it adorable for Ophelia to have a secret, possibly unrequited crush on Kaistern? *angst material ahoy!*}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 pm
((Lol, it's up to you.))

"I don't know and I don't care. I just know I don't want to see this castle for a very long time." Kaistern said, stopping once they got to the entryway, which was far enough away from his slaughter that it was basically spotless. The servants had just gone to him instead of the other way around. "Whatever we wind up doing though, I should probably try to look a tad more presentable. I can't very well roam wherever in my pjs. Wait here, I'll be back in a bit." he said, having gone to the trouble of leaving her in a blood-free zone before leaving her alone to go change.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Once Kaistern left, Ophelia looked herself over and huffed out a small sigh. Things had taken a turn for the dramatic and unexpected. She could hardly believe that Kaistern would sacrifice his throne for her sake, to get as utterly furious as he did for his servants treating her as they would any human they came across. Human or no, she was not worth the trouble. She never was. As a human, Ophelia would naturally die within the next fifty to sixty years, assuming she wouldn't be slain sooner. Their adventures would be but a small chapter in Kaistern's life, but it would be the entirety of Ophelia's. Chances are, after she was dead, someone better and more socially suitable would come along and take her place. By then, of course, she would be long forgotten. Such saddening thoughts often churned within her when she was alone, ugly truths that she often wished she could ignore. Still, what was Ophelia to do? Why did things have to be so complicated?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm
((Solution: Become a Rainbow Drinker vampire! =D ))

"At least getting away from this place should do wonders for my mood." Kaistern said as he came back while wiping his face with a towel, tossing the blood-soaked rag aside once he was done with it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:04 pm
{I've honestly considered making her a vampire, tbh. XD}

"I hope so. You look so much better with a smile than you do a scowl." Ophelia cooed in a playful, teasing tone. After a moment she then asked, "Do you mind if we stop by my place before leaving the city? It's kind of dingy but I have some potentially useful supplies hidden there."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games