Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 - Class Begins! Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 pm
Seeing the other students already begin to pair up, the horse boil waited a few moments longer to see if any of the other students he sent messages to would arrive. When it was clear only Sheridan was going to join them, the tikbalang made his way towards his friend. Who he really ought to spend more time with. "Looks like 's y' and me again, eh?" he chuckled. "Saying it now: I ain't gonna be leader." He'd had a taste of it once. Never again unless there was absolutely no other choice.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 pm
Amphi pleaded...then squeaked as she was picked up and curled her arms around Danny's next. the fire demon's heat drying the loose water.

She could tell the demon didn't want to do this and appreciated that Danny was going through all the time and patience.

"Thank you Danny so much..." She felt her tail breaking apart into her legs again, and in no time, she was back to her humanoid form. She wiggled in Danny's arms and smiled, leaning up to peck her on the cheek. "You can let go! And I can get you a towel!" Or something so the ghoul didn't have to have any lingering water on her!

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Amphi please. The ghoul emitted heat. She didn't need a towel you silly goose.

"No problem! I'm ... I'm just gonna go stand over here," she said, pointing to a spot about 15 feet away this time. There really was no limit to how much she hated water. "You can do it! I mean ... with the cauldron and stuff!"

She rubbed the spot on her cheek though. A kiss from Amphi. * u *

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm
Sheridan raised a brow, standing with his arms crossed, tail twitching as he listened to the instructor. Foraging, he supposed that was a useful skill...or at least he did until he realized they were foraging for bugs. What did bugs have to do with foraging? Well he supposed if you wanted to eat them...which he certainly did NOT want to do.

He grinned at Petro.

"Looks like it."

His best friend for a partner? That suited him fine, it would be good to spend time with his friend, even if it did involve a class with one of the strangest instructors at Ammityville.

"Alright."

Sheridan nodded, a reassuring hand placed on Tro's shoulder. He knew his friend did not like the role of leader, especially not since the trials. There was a time Sheridan had felt the same way, but that was before, before Tess, before she had given him the reason to find the strength within him.

Huni Pi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Inle-roo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Team Punk Bird: Taima and Roch

Taima had gotten the first bottle into the cauldron and was stirring it when Roch distracted her. "Huh? Oh, it's coming along," she said, but lost control of the spoon the instant she stopped paying attention. Liquid sloshed out of the cauldron and onto the ground. Taima frowned down at it, muttering, "Well, it was coming."

Attempt: 1
Pints: 0

Ice Queen

Inle-roo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Taima started to poured in a bottle of water when she noticed that the liquid was discolored. She wondered if there was something wrong with it or if it was supposed to be like that before shrugging and dumping the rest into the cauldron. If those scarelings could tolerate some bug guts, some slightly off water wouldn't hurt them, right?

Attempts: 2
Pints: 2  

Inle-roo

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm
Petro welcomed the touch from his equally tall friend, there weren't many students who reached his height, "Y' gonna hunt or stew?" Tro was quick to get that little detail out of the way. "'M good either way." He was already rolling his shoulders and limbering up, what? If he was going to make the base he'd be stirring won't he?

Amon Larethian

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm
TEAM AVATAR: Danny & Amphi

Encouraged by her friend, Amphi nodded and looked at the cauldron over again. She could do this! She won't turn into a mermaid again so that Danny wouldn't have to deal with her.

"Okay, I promise I will get it this time!"...I hope..." She laced her ahnds through before getting back to it. Water spilled over because she realized that she had given a Danny a kiss.

It was okay to do that for ghoul's right? Oh she hoped her friend didn't think she was stealing them. That would be disastrous!

Cauldron: 1 pints
Turns: 18  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm

MORE BUGS!! ALL THE BUGS!!!

Cauldron: 4 pints
Turns: 19  
Inle-roo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm

That water really didn't look too potable, now that Taima had poured it all into the cauldron. She frowned down at it; regardless of whether it was meant to be that way or not, she didn't want anyone to get sick from something she had a hand in making.

Taima looked over her supplies and picked up a handful of shiny dust, wondering what it was before dropping it in the cauldron. The water was still a dirty brown, but now it seemed...fizzier. Well, at least she hadn't made it any worse.

Attempts: 3
Pints: 2  

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm
TEAM PUNK BIRD: Roch & Taima

"Y'can--" Roch was staring in the direction of Amphi and Danny, who he'd just seen--that--whut--

Well, he thought after a second, a grin pulling at his lips, that was good to know. Danny wouldn't deal with water for just anyone. "Y'need any help?" he asked, turning to Taima.

Inle-roo

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

AND NOW WATER, ALL THE WATER!!!

She would not let Danny down! *_*

Cauldron: 5 pints
Turns: 20  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 pm
His tail gave a thoughtful flick, his arms crossed again as he thought on the question. He wasn't a bad cook himself (though he wasn't so sure he wanted any part of cooking within a class since that so called cooking class on the isle of famine), and he was swift enough to catch bugs. Well, he had to pick one or the other..

In the end, he just decided on the first task to find the words in his mouth.

"I guess I'll go after the bugs."

And that settled that.

Huni Pi

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm

And yet she still managed to slosh water everywhere! Jeez Amphi!

Cauldron: 3 pints
Turns: 21  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Imma give up soon srsly.......

Cauldron: 2 pints
Turns: 22  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]