Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Oh my...George is an a*****e to say the least. As for your Nick situation, maybe you should just give it some time to cool down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
what an asscrack cat_evil i would have kicked him where the sun don't shine if you know what I mean.

I wasn't wearing the right shoes for that cat_evil Otherwise George would be in the hospital.

No, he knows I didn't. The first thing I said on the phone was "This p***k just brought me to a motel! Please come and get me!"

If Nick didn't apply a beatdown to George it was probably to avoid trouble with the cops. He made the "I'm watching you," gesture to the douchebag ... maybe he's just pissed off at George, or at the whole situation. I mean, if some jerkass treated my sister like that and she called me to come get her, I'd be mad at said jerkass too.

I just wish he'd speak to me...

I knew it as soon as we pulled in there, too. I was speed dialing Nick as he parked his POS Civic with the ricer fartcan muffler.

You know, I've always HATED those girls who think they're so great that guys have to fight over them, but a part of me wishes Nick had beat the crap out of the douchebag ... *hairflip* because I'm worth it. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

damn i like seeing boys in pain. give it a little time i'm sure he's just pissed about the whole situation in general. oh and *hairflip* honey i know  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 pm
Gigi Deveraux

*brakes screech, backs up*
                    Wait.
                    WHAT DID THAT ASSHAT SAY?!
                    Oh hell no. You owe him nothing. NOTHING. Anyone who says that sesrves a slap in the face. Or four.
                    And noone should "put out" for a guy like that- or anyone for that matter. Male, female, non gender binary identities- don't "put out" for any of them.

Honestly, what a pig! If I was you I would have kicked him where it counts and slapped him silly ( short temper ftw :'D ). Or have shouted at him a lot. Either way it really wouldn't be that pretty.

What a douchecanoe.

And was the Bourne Legacy really that bad? Personally, I think the whole series is overdone (the only thing that interested me was that they played with his DNA?).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Gigi Deveraux

Wait.
                    Oh hell no. You owe him nothing. NOTHING. Anyone who says that sesrves a slap in the face. Or four.
                    And noone should "put out" for a guy like that- or anyone for that matter. Male, female, non gender binary identities- don't "put out" for any of them.

Honestly, what a pig! If I was you I would have kicked him where it counts and slapped him silly ( short temper ftw :'D ). Or have shouted at him a lot. Either way it really wouldn't be that pretty.

What a douchecanoe.

And was the Bourne Legacy really that bad? Personally, I think the whole series is overdone (the only thing that interested me was that they played with his DNA?).

You know, I was so annoyed I hardly paid attention to the movie, I started playing with my phone... so I can't tell you anything, really.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Dancehall Hysteria
Gigi Deveraux

Wait.

What a douchecanoe.

You know, I was so annoyed I hardly paid attention to the movie, I started playing with my phone... so I can't tell you anything, really.

gotcha. and i'm really sorry about what happened with george.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm
Heh, so I thought I posted, but I guess I didn't? Or it just didn't take, so sorry if this is double posted!

I'm sorry that you had to deal with an assbutt.

But I'm very glad that you had Nick in your corner. I can see where he would be upset, but it's more so because he cares so much, at least in my professional opinion.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Dancehall Hysteria

emotion_hug thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 pm
Digital Fiend
Heh, so I thought I posted, but I guess I didn't? Or it just didn't take, so sorry if this is double posted!

I'm sorry that you had to deal with an assbutt.

But I'm very glad that you had Nick in your corner. I can see where he would be upset, but it's more so because he cares so much, at least in my professional opinion.

Nope. No double posts here!

Thanks emotion_hug

I know he cares, which is why I feel bad about this whole thing.

I never saw George as dating material, and dating is supposed to either lead to a relationship, or let you know it's not going to work. I gave him a chance because I figured why not? I mean, we did agree it was a good cover story and all... but George really wasn't going to get any from me. Not on the first date, not on the second date, not even on the third date - not that he would have lasted that long. As far as I'm concerned Nick is my boyfriend unless or until something happens that ends this affair.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Dancehall Hysteria

emotion_hug thank you emotion_hug

you're welcome! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Thanks emotion_hug

I never saw George as dating material, and dating is supposed to either lead to a relationship, or let you know it's not going to work. I gave him a chance because I figured why not? I mean, we did agree it was a good cover story and all... but George really wasn't going to get any from me. Not on the first date, not on the second date, not even on the third date - not that he would have lasted that long. As far as I'm concerned Nick is my boyfriend unless or until something happens that ends this affair.

It's just a sucky situation. It's never easy/fun/healthy to hide a relationship. I know that it bothers our girlfriend a lot because of it. Especially since we went to James' graduation yesterday. Well, unfortunately a lot of people that he might have to depend on for future jobs were there as well, and that meant that he couldn't show her any romantic affection. If one fire chief saw it and didn't agree with it, that could cost him a career that he so desperately wants and deserves.

But I think he made it up to her. They had some lovin' last night.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm
Woah i just read the entries and wow. First of all!
1) George is an a** <.< Why the heck would you owe him anything?? God guys like those make me sick. Haha yes its a wish that every girl has probably to have guys fight over you xD

2) Go you! : D

3) Go you and Nick! :3 I personally dont give a crap about all the controversy on relations and how there cant be love, im good with it as long as the people are happy yum_puddi

4) Man for those earlier entries i wanna give you a huge hug emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 am
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Oh my God, what a total LOSER!! I don't know what else to say but that... and that he's such a baby.
      And don't worry about Nick that much. I think he's just a lot more worried about you than he's showing, particularly when he had to pick you up at the motel.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 am
XxC0RRUPTIONxX
Woah i just read the entries and wow. First of all!
1) George is an a** <.< Why the heck would you owe him anything?? God guys like those make me sick. Haha yes its a wish that every girl has probably to have guys fight over you xD

2) Go you! : D

3) Go you and Nick! :3 I personally dont give a crap about all the controversy on relations and how there cant be love, im good with it as long as the people are happy yum_puddi

4) Man for those earlier entries i wanna give you a huge hug emotion_hug

1) He's a douchebag cat_rofl

2) Thank you cat_4laugh

3) Thanks emotion_hug it's hard when you can't be with someone openly.

4) Thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 am
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux

Thanks emotion_hug

It's just a sucky situation. It's never easy/fun/healthy to hide a relationship. I know that it bothers our girlfriend a lot because of it. Especially since we went to James' graduation yesterday. Well, unfortunately a lot of people that he might have to depend on for future jobs were there as well, and that meant that he couldn't show her any romantic affection. If one fire chief saw it and didn't agree with it, that could cost him a career that he so desperately wants and deserves.

But I think he made it up to her. They had some lovin' last night.

We live in a society that claims to be open-minded - but it's really getting more and more divided between hyper-conservative and in-your-face non-traditional. If all parties concerned are happy, who cares what kind of arrangement people have? emotion_hug

Besides, the French gave it a name a long time ago, ménáge a trois; who are we to argue with the masters of all things romance? Hmmmm? cat_4laugh  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Oh my God, what a total LOSER!! I don't know what else to say but that... and that he's such a baby.
      And don't worry about Nick that much. I think he's just a lot more worried about you than he's showing, particularly when he had to pick you up at the motel.

User ImageUser Image

Actualy, babies behave better cat_rofl

I hope so... cat_sad *sigh*  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out