Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 pm
No internet sucks a** but I've been busy with moving so it helps. I still miss both of you. The first is close though!

Not sure how long this connection will hold so I'll try to post later. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm
RainbowPop26
No internet sucks a** but I've been busy with moving so it helps. I still miss both of you. The first is close though!

Not sure how long this connection will hold so I'll try to post later. emotion_hug

Miss you too, hon emotion_hug take care!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 am
Rawr. Miss you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 pm
cat_sad I miss you!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 am
I miss you too Gigi! You and Digi both!

So I thought I would tell you guys what has been going on.

Moving has been a disaster from day freaking one.

Debbie and Charles refused to help us move our stuff after Robert spent all night helping them move their stuff into their house. We dropped a washer on my legs, which I still have a whopping bruise from crying . The porch at our new house was weak, the boards are waterlogged...I FREAKING FELL THROUGH IT, and screwed up my ankle.

All that crap with the guy from Charter not showing up on time you know about I think. Another guy came when he was supposed to and installed everything but the darn internet will not work with my tablet. I needed a regular computer so I borrowed Robert's dad's desktop... it freaking stopped working! I didn't even get to get online with it, Tiffany used it for 20 minutes but I sure didn't get to use it! The wi-fi on the tablet hasn't been working right either so I came to the library today to tell you guys what has been going on! This library only gives you 30 minutes though! I'm down to 13.

Next month I plan to buy a computer from the computer shop down the road for $125 dollars... I just don't have it this month. As much as I hate it I am just going to give the tablet back to Rent-A-Center. I love it but if I had just gotten a regular computer in the first place I wouldn't be in this pickle.

So I will be back! Just not until October 4th at the VERY, VERY latest. Hopefully it will be the 1st but I'm not holding my breath. I just really feel awful and lonely without you guys to talk to.

Debbie and Charles have really started to show their true colors (More on that later).

Till next time - *huggles*.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:13 pm
RainbowPop26

Debbie and Charles refused to help us move our stuff after Robert spent all night helping them move their stuff into their house. We dropped a washer on my legs, which I still have a whopping bruise from crying . The porch at our new house was weak, the boards are waterlogged...I FREAKING FELL THROUGH IT, and screwed up my ankle.

All that crap with the guy from Charter not showing up on time you know about I think. Another guy came when he was supposed to and installed everything but the darn internet will not work with my tablet. I needed a regular computer so I borrowed Robert's dad's desktop... it freaking stopped working! I didn't even get to get online with it, Tiffany used it for 20 minutes but I sure didn't get to use it! The wi-fi on the tablet hasn't been working right either so I came to the library today to tell you guys what has been going on! This library only gives you 30 minutes though! I'm down to 13.

Next month I plan to buy a computer from the computer shop down the road for $125 dollars... I just don't have it this month. As much as I hate it I am just going to give the tablet back to Rent-A-Center. I love it but if I had just gotten a regular computer in the first place I wouldn't be in this pickle.

So I will be back! Just not until October 4th at the VERY, VERY latest. Hopefully it will be the 1st but I'm not holding my breath. I just really feel awful and lonely without you guys to talk to.

Debbie and Charles have really started to show their true colors (More on that later).

Yep, that's when people show their true colors... when you're sick, in trouble, or moving.

It's a shame about your computers or lack thereof cat_gonk I hope things improve soon!

I really missed you, and was worried that something had happened. emotion_hug Which it did but apparently not as bad as expected. emotion_hug

Get well soon and let me know as soon as you get back here!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm
Can't wait to hear from you and to know how things are going. If we don't hear from you until Oct 1st, I'll be a mom. heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

Yep, that's when people show their true colors... when you're sick, in trouble, or moving.

It's a shame about your computers or lack thereof cat_gonk I hope things improve soon!

I really missed you, and was worried that something had happened. emotion_hug Which it did but apparently not as bad as expected. emotion_hug

Get well soon and let me know as soon as you get back here!

I'm at the library again. I worry about you too! I really hope things are going well for you.

Don't worry! When I get back you will be the first to know! *huggles*

Digital Fiend

Can't wait to hear from you and to know how things are going. If we don't hear from you until Oct 1st, I'll be a mom. heart

OMG did you have him already? Is that his picture in your siggy! So adorable! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Congrats darling! <3  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 am
Nothing is really new... should have a computer on the first I hope *cross your fingers guys*

I gotta go now though... not much time left on this computer!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 am
RainbowPop26
Nothing is really new... should have a computer on the first I hope *cross your fingers guys*

Love ya, hon. Don't worry, we'll be here!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

eagerly awaiting.

?. how do you get rotating images in your siggy dear?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 pm
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

eagerly awaiting.

Rotating images? What rotating images? Unless you mean an animated GIF hosted on Photobucket or something to that effect...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 am
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

eagerly awaiting.

Rotating images? What rotating images? Unless you mean an animated GIF hosted on Photobucket or something to that effect...

Sorry, That was meant for Lia. I didn't even realize I had quoted you love. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

eagerly awaiting.

Sorry, That was meant for Lia. I didn't even realize I had quoted you love. ^^;

No problem cat_4laugh  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Digital Fiend

I have returned loves! heart I now have a laptop and I am reaaaaaalllllyyyyy happy! 4laugh

Oh...there is a random images signature thingy somewhere...let me see if I can track it down...

Here!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces