Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Making it as we go Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 am
I thought Coatli's death was an act of god, thought Ma remembering something he was told from Sephiroth (whose reasoning is likely who gives the angel's their powers). However as the vampire didn't know much about this god, he couldn't exactly touch or read from the books on him, and lacked confidence in any knowledge he had of it, he didn't mention that. Trying to change the subject a little to take the other's mind on unpleasant thoughts he wouldn't be able to do anything about in the long run Ma said, "Is your immortality such a curse lately instead of a blessing? You now come home to loving arms even if they are cold... to creatures who I'm sure could have so much fun experimenting with a human that can't die. You consider yourself human don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm
Jacob mentally shook himself out of unpleasant thoughts to focus on what Ma was asking him.

"The aches and pains are still pretty horrible at times, I will admit. Even overall they've been lessened, I still wouldn't wish them on anyone. As to whether it's a curse or a blessing... It's hard to say. It's a blessing in disguise in part because of certain reasons, aside from being able to easily 'sacrifice' myself to keep loved ones safe without any long term consequences. Well, any that I've not already grown accustomed to." The first few times of getting smeared or blown apart were at least somewhat unsettling for the necromancer when they happened. "At any rate, even if it were fully a blessing for me, I still feel it's a duty on my part to find the way to remove the curse for others that are just as afflicted, if not more so. Who knows, maybe there's even more than one way to remove it, aside from divine intervention."

Jacob simply coughed and cleared his throat slightly at the experimenting line aimed at him, his face reddening just a little bit.

"As for considering myself human... Well. I'd have to say yes, I do. One with immortality, but still a human that's had many years to learn many things, and with an innate sense for the dead since I was a child. Other than those things, I still breathe, eat, and function all the same."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 am
"And that has been the concern... Several have asked me this that are afraid to ask you or Veni and I don't know the answer..." Ma's face was blank though on the inside he was a little nervous to bring this up. "I don't really know how to ask properly... as you know many of us haven't spent most of our lives with substitutes readily available and by now our preferred diet is human. It is what many of the others is used to, but no one is sure how you'd react to it so this has in part stopped many from going after what is natural to them... however many have grown restless and want to know if they can. Finding enough murderers all the time isn't always easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 am
"To be honest... I would rather prefer all of you stick to having to use willing partners, or go after those that would harm innocents. However, that's not exactly always feasible, is it?"

Jacob thought for a moment, uncertain of what answer to provide to this question and problem. He wouldn't rather have the vampires starve, or go crazy with blood hunger or anything. He also would not rather have innocent people be killed if that could be avoided. However, he felt that if it couldn't be avoided for whatever reason, or if it somehow accidentally happen, perhaps that shouldn't be an issue then so much. And what did it harm an innocent person in the long run really if they were fed off of, willingly, or... unfortunately as it had to be done sometimes, unwillingly... they would not remember the incident however. Jacob stretched slightly, and looked back towards Ma from his brief pondering.

"I think feeding would be fine, just as long as the killing isn't done intentionally on innocent people. Murderers I'll let you all handle as you see fit. I can't very well take sustenance away from people. Anyway, yes, feeding on people in general is fine.

I do have a slight concern that since this has only been recently brought to my awareness, that some may have grown a bit more restless than others, perhaps? I'd maybe suggest that those who are a little more in need of human blood have someone they trust if possible go with them so an accident might be avoided (though Jacob knew that it could still happen), or if they can go after a murderer first to take care of any hunger or craving issues."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm
"You're the necromancer. Can't you sense the state of well being one of Veni's kids or slaves are currently in at least when it comes to being hungry when you pass them?" Said Ma only slightly surprised Jacob didn't notice this before. (keep in mind what Jacob says on page 7)  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games