Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:32 pm

User Image

Hmmmm yeah I think that best ID's my mood. So I went to work today thinking that it was going to be the only day I worked until next Saturday came around. Well let me back up a bit more further then that.....The Lion King two came on alast night and I found out it was going to come on again today at six thirty to eight and I had to be in work by eight but I made the choice to be late today. Hey it's better than me not showing up! I first had to put gas in my car so I did and went to work.

Cody was there in the crew room changing his shirt and we talked about coming in late and such, it was no big deal. So I got started on the lobby and throughout the day me and Cody were talking and laughing.

When I had first walked out in the lobby, I had started cleaning a table and heard some old guy telling me to come here. I was annoyed right off the back because it was too early for s**t like that and turns out he confused me with someone else I guess and then the guy next to him said I could slap him, but I just went on about my day. I swear i cannot stand old people!

User Image

I had went on break and since I only had five bucks and no Mountain Dew at the house, I decided not to eat anything, but Cody did give me a McGriddle before my break because I told him i never had them, up til now I thought they were cinnamon like rolls or something but no they are just little pancakes. Not bad but not really something I'd order. While most of my co workers hide their food behind corners of machines in the workplace, I bluntly go to the crew room and put my stuff there. So when my break came around I just pulled out the griddle and ate a little bit of it.

Cody saw me and came in from time to time to talk to me and after ten minutes into my break I decided that I wanted to clock back in but Cody told me that I shouldn't because it was government related that we are suppose to have twenty one minutes breaks, but my workplaces gives us thirty and Cody tried to convince me to clock in after twenty one minutes but then told me to go ahead and clock back in because nothing bad happens to us anyways. Seeing as it is also a law or rule or whatever that we get breaks if we work five hours or more and half the time it does not happen.

So yeah, it was weird because it was the first time I had gotten a break before Cody did because he is always there before me and thus gets his breaks first. Our manager was shocked to hear that he didn't get a break.

So anyways Cody is by the sink, cleaning the towel buckets and we end up talking for my whole break about smoking and birthdays and such and I found out that about forty percent of my co workers smoke weed plus some of my managers. Co workers I am not shocked but my managers? Even my manager Johnathon! That one shocked me the most! eek

Cody even told me that he (Cody) has even walked into work on his days off and showed our managers his weed and that he even tells them when he is working that he has it in his car and they don't care. I guess as long as he isn't high while on the job they couldn't care less. And I found out that he was a social drinker even though he is nineteen. That didn't bother me though. We also talked about our parents drinking and such.

Then I clocked back in and went back to work.

I was going to get some water for tea and then one of my managers came up to me and asked me if I would like to sign my name on a card because a manager is leaving and today was their last day. It was my manager Samantha. I don't like she much but I don't hate her. I had hoped it would be Tiffany but at elast she was not here today. So I signed the card and wrote good luck with the stupid, high schoolish smiley face with the eyes being the exclamation marks It was so weird though to do any of that, for starters I didn't care but I felt like I had to do more than just sign my name. I had to wait like two minutes because one of my co workers was like writing a ******** paragraph in the card. I felt obligated to write something because my manager was like standing over me and watching what we were writing so it was embarassing and just..........it felt wrong really. I don't know her like that to even care like my other co workers do.

Then I went back to work.

Then it came time for Cody to leave and he did and so I was there with a new co worker, he was nice and all so it wasn't no big deal.

So anyways getting to the title, I got some serious mad hours! I work tomorrow seven to three, Monday six thirty to three, Wendsday I think one to eight, Thursday noon to seven I think and Saturday eleven to seven I think.

I'm happy for the hours but at the same time I am a bit.........I don't know. It's just on my app I said I could work eight to nine so for them to give me a six or seven in the morning bothers me but I am trying to not look at the time I come in but rather the time I leave. I've never dealt with four hours of MD breakfast before. I hate coming in in the morning during their breakfast time because it just reminds me that it is early and so when lunch comes around it's like YAY! I'm gonna be leaving soon!

It still sucks though because my anime night and week is kind of ruined because I can't stay up and I love to watch anime at night like eleven or midnight to three in the morning kind of night. I recently got into this anime on my plan to watch list and I love it! I want to watch the whole series over again but now I can't. So I am kind of bummed about that, but Xmas is around the corner and the money I get can be used to buy some anime DVDs. Although honestly i really don't know what I want.

Not only that but I work on payday and my bank closes at five thirty so I'll have to cash my paycheck in on Friday and I am not happy about that, though it is good that I won't be able to spend my whole check the day I get it but still though. I came to work thinking I would be working just next Saturday and that the four bucks of gas i put in my car would be fine until pay day because I wouldn't have to go anywhere Sunday through Wendsday but i guess I was wrong. i mean my mom cans till give me gas money but still though.

Well I'm gonna go on Amazon and start my Xmas list. I kind of would like to order most of my gifts this year online.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't believe this! I'm so freaking embarassed!!!! Okay so my last entry was about me having all these hours and being happy and pissed off about it! And how I couldn't have my anime night and stay up and such! Wellll that's not the case anymore and apparently it never was!

I looked at the schedule throughout the day just to make sure I was seeing it clearly so i thought I was dead on when I told my mom about it, she even told my dad and he called me about it!

I went to bed at twelve thirty at night, trying to have an open mind and such. Then when my alarm goes off at six I go back to sleep for a while but then wake up twenty two minutes later and get dressed for work. I drive there and I am so mad and annoyed because it is so early and so cold! I go in there and there is nothing going on! Just a group of old people as always! Cody had opened the door for me and was laughing at me because I was tired and annoyed.

I clocked in and we talked a bit and I helped him get water for tea. Then a few minutes later my manager comes up to me saying he didn't think I was suppose to be there because my name was not on his roster but I told him that the other schdule said I was suppose to work today seven to three and so we went there and low and ******** behold..........

IT WASN'T MY NAME AT ALL!!!!!!

It's was my co worker Arielle! But her name was in the same spot as my name and I enver see her name on the first page, not that I look to ever see when she works. I was just looking in the same spot my name is always placed on the list and that's why I thought I had all those hours but they were her's not mine.

But I do still work on payday though, five to nine so I can still get and cash my paycheck before work thank goodness! Cody laughed at me again and told me that is what happened to him before!

But oh my god I was so freaking humiliated! Here I was, coming into work having a bitchfit and ranting about my managers not having commonsense because they b***h at me for just standing around and yet they would make me work on a day and morning they are not busy!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Talk about eating your own words!!!! How embarassing!!!!

BUT BRIGHT SIDE YAY!!!! I can still have my anime night! I can watch the new episodes of the airing new anime on my watch list and then go and rewatch Hakuoki!

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh god I'm bout sick of giving advice to people and they don't ******** take it! They act like their situation is different from the common one most people would be in and act like the obviously solution would not work or is not an option and then when you give them insight and advice they make all these damn excuses as to why they can't do what you suggested. Look if you had an idea on how to fix your damn solution why did you bother wasting peoples time posting that?

Your problem must not be as big and urgent as you make it out to be since you keep shooting everyone's advice down like you could come up with better advice to your own problem! Shut up and take and apply the advice as you see fit rather than throwing it back in our faces!

In other news! The first two Twilight movies came on and I am pretty sleepy so I don't know if I want to watch anime tonight for those two reasons. The Twilight being because like right now I am kind of almost not into anime right now for some reason. But I do plan on watching anime tomorrow night. I am just so tired right now. I had planned on watching anime and listening to music but I don't think that is going to happen!

Also I get paid today and work today but bright side I get paid before I have to go into work. I am still trying to figure out how to better divide my money but I can't. I am hellbent on getting Applebees today! I need to turn back on my phone and put gas in my car. I am expecting around a hundred and sixty or seventy something........depending on how much tax wise they take out. I know I will be going into work in a good mood just from having Applebees for lunch! I am very low on gas. My needle had been on E since like Sunday and ever since then i have been going back and foruth to just the store. So I am kind of worried that when I go get my paycheck my car is finally going to be cutting off and such. I know I can make it down there, but it will still be nerve wrecking until i get my paycheck, get to the bank and then a store to put gas in my car. >_<

In Gaia news though I am going to try to get to four million gold. Currently what I have on my wishlist i feel like four million would be enough to get it all. The highest thing on the list is the mint sundae and I so badly want it! It's two million so after I get that I will have another two million to get the other things on my list I think the next highest is 700k or something.........I might have added something that was a million and if so then i will need to get to five million before buying everything. I put Angelic Manner back on my wishlist. I really want those eyes that have one eye open and the other close, also known as a wink.

So yeah! Don't know if it will happen this year because I tried Booty Grab today and after two tanks I was like omg this is taking forever! The marketplace makes me so lazy! Ugh! because I am selling all of these items that are five to six figures and then I play BG and get one to two thousand gold and it's like omg! That's all I get? So yeah I guess I either sell everything in my inventory or get in gear and play BG.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Okay so I went one day without spending money and today before work I left my debit card at home on purpose but on my break I called my friend and asked for advice and she told me to eat what I had at home. It was difficult and I really did try but I ended up going home and then going back out to get something to eat. But I was able to calculate my next paycheck and it will be around 150 so if I don't spend anymore then I will have like two hundred in my account! I hope I can do it! FOR XMAS!!!!!

In other news though work was annoying as hell! I cannot stand people who get in my way and smoother me and get in my personal space! I hate it! We were crazy busy during breakfast today and a little bit busy during lunch too. Cody helped me a bit but he had other things to do. It was his last day to work because he is going out of town for the week. I work tomorrow one to five and next Saturday nine to four. I asked my mom a while ago what we were going to be doing on Thanksgiving and she said she was going to stay home and do nothing and that no one is coming over. She is going to be in bed all day.

My sister is coming home on Tuesday and I am sure my dad will be home this week as well.

Hmmmmmmm oh yeah! And my last paycheck that I had got was apparently the last paper check so the next one will be the first direct deposit check! I am so excited for it! We'll get it in our accounts Friday morning midnight O one!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Omg work today was just one big annoying mess! Miguel was there working with me on the KLobby and he seemed to be behind on tea because he had to keep doing other things so I stepped in and got him caught up and ended up being busy in the kitchen with tea, pies and cookies. Then Miguel came up to me and said he envies me because I am busy and that he has to think about what he was going to do next. I did not know what to say at all because it is not everyday I am always busy like I was today.

Then I started to restock the top part of the condiments and that is when I started to get annoyed because people were taking forever, even after seeing me with supplies in hand, they still took their sweet a** time!

I was getting annoyed more and more as the day went on because my only manager who was working there was being an idiot. Since we were not so busy they only cooked tweleve pies and one tray of cookies and then my manager wants to come in the back and pull out pies when they are a minute away from being done, she did it with such a damn attitude as I was getting the boxes ready like it was my fault they had to park a car who wanted a pie!

User Image

Don't get mad at me because your stupid manager a** don't know how to properly manage the baked goods!

Then someone spilled their drink and I was just........

User Image

My manager told me to put the sign out first before I mopped it but I couldn't find it anywhere and apparently we are out of happy meal toys, those dumb idiots!

I finally gave up looking for the signs and went to mop up the mess and the girl said thanks and that she was sorry but I did not say a damn thing to her! What was I suppose to say? You're welcome, it's okay, accidents happen, don't worry about it?

I don't think so! That is my biggest pet peeve is when people spill their drinks! I cannot for the life of me stand it!

It's not okay, accidents wouldn't happen if your clumsy a** were more careful and you're not welcome! In fact get the ******** out and stop causing me problems!

User Image

Then I was told to put in two, just two of those new pies and I knew right off the back it was for either the manager or one of my co workers. Oh my god I was pissed! I know one of my co workers is in love with those new pies but dammit do it your own ******** self! Then I have to get yelled at asking where the pies are and to hand them to my co worker and I'm like ******** that! I just cooked them and that is it! You get them!

Good god! I was so ready to get up out of that s**t place! The lobby was a mess when I left though because one of the dust pans was in the back but it was stuck and the free one was taken and I never saw it after the last hour of my shift so the lobby was just a hot a** mess when I left. Our only working manager was so interested in talking to another co worker in the back that when I got my food and she had to put in her code for me to get the discount she quickly went back to the back.

And I always get s**t for just standing around in the kitchen when we aren't busy.

User Image

But the day is over and done with and I don't work until Saturday. Sister comes home in two days, dad comes home in three and bright side is that we are not doing anything for Thanksgiving! I don't like the holiday anyways! Well not the food anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

So I have an hair appointment tomorrow curtesy of my mom. I know I need it but every time she sets up the appointment she wants me to get the curls, sometimes she will flat out tell me to get them or say I can get what I want, but the minute I get the simple wrap and come home she says it looks nice but always ask why didn't I get the curls then repeats again that the hair is nice.

She was talking about some jerry curls but then went on about how she and the hairstylist was "just talking" but kept going on about how these curls last longer than regular curls and how I would just need some kind of spray to use on them to recurl them again and then repeated how they were "just talking" and that "it was my choice" on what to get

emotion_facepalm

I swear if I had a nickel.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:10 pm

So for some reason my mom was just eager to go back to Walmart after we went there to get a birthday gift for my sister and saw all these eight and ten sales going on so when we got back home she kept asking if we were going back and so we did. She claimed to needed more red pins and insisted on getting my sister a TV because they took her's and she left her small one at her dorm even though she is going back to college on Sunday.

So me and my sister had to wait in line while our mom got her pens and dad went to get her GPS, while behind us was this guy and his son and I had moved from the front of our cart because I did not like him being so close to me. Then my sister somehow got in that spot and was getting annoyed because the little boy kept like hitting her when he was swinging his arms and was all up in our cart, trying to see what we had in it and his father was just standing there like it was no big deal and I don't want to be racist but it seems to be a latino thing to not care about one's personal space because I always have someone of that race standing behind me............well their cart standing inches from my back and it is so annoying that they are always on top of you not giving a damn about your PS!

My sister was so blunt about it though, she was not telling the father to get his kid to stop and even looked at me like I was crazy when i suggested it but she openly and loudly talked about kids, parents and personal space hoping he would get the hint.

Then our parents came back with their items and again that little boy was all up in our cart trying to see them and I just kept staring at him like trying to tell him to ******** off. But then yet him and his father didn't even have a cart to put a TV in.

So my sister and me went off while our parents watched the cart and we both were just talking about them because it was annoying and funny kind of. But I think when your kids act like that it really is a reflection on you as a parent. Not surprised though because even older latinos don't seem to respect anyone's personal space.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image User Image

Both of those gifs right there explains my day but I'm gonna elaborate anyways.

Okay so my morning was......eh. Cody is still away and apparently i was the only one in the lobby. The minute I clocked in and came into Tiffany's sight, she followed me and told me I was in the lobby because no one was on maintenance, I also had to keep up with tea but my main focus was the lobby. She even changed her hair color. Her was a blonde and now she is a brunette...still a b***h though. stare

So I was busy for the most part, too bad we as a fast food place was not busy but what to do you expect? People still have turkey day leftovers and lets not forget the sales going on.

Anyways so at one point when I was about to put ice in the tea, my co worker Miguel came up to me and said he got it because Tiffany said for me to be in the lobby. That ticked me a off a bit because she told me to keep up with tea too. That stupidass b***h!

User Image

The day went on and we got two major groups today. A football team and they were messy as hell! It is one thing to spill fries on the floor but pickles? Those ******** assholes did that on purpose! Seriously you get take the pickles off your bread and drop them on the floor?

User Image

Then we got another group of teens and they pissed me off the most because they just up and left the place without dumping their trays or anything. Fries on the floor and everything. I was going to clean it up but then I saw a glass which looked like it would go in a home kitchen so I though it belonged to one of the teens and that maybe they were still around but when to the bathroom or something. I checked the girl's room and they were not in there so everything on that table went in the trash. twisted

That pissed me off more than anything! I mean what the hell? It is one thing for old people to do it but teens? I'm bout to hurt somebody!

User Image

Another thing I had to do that I was not proud of was clean the men's bathroom, Tiffany came up to me and told me that one of my other managers said that it was nasty and looked like it had not been cleaned in a while and repated that I am suppose to clean BOTH bathrooms. I never do unless asked because guys are ******** stupid that they just walk in even when thr wet floor sign is between the door. But I got lucky today thank goodness. It was so ******** gross! I swept the floors and replaced the soap but as for cleaning the toilets hell no! emotion_puke

At one point someone did come in for a bit which I was able to go on break, the trash in the back was piling up so I think they just came in to take care of that. I called my friend while on break and we talked for a bit.

All in all though the day was a drag! I think what came second in bothering me was my pants because they are really tight because they are a size below of what I had asked for, it really suppressed my stomach and it's just........ugh! I drive to work with my pants unbuttoned and belt int he backseat and then finish my uniform when I get to work.

Ugh! Anyways I have to work tomorrow noon to six and then what is suppose to be pay day for thirty to eight and then Saturday eight to four.. I think they want me to have some kind of an Xmas as far as money goes, I don't think it has anything to do with actually needing me on those days but whatever as long as I am getting paid.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 pm

So yeah I am. I was banned on the 25 last month after I got back from work. I can only assume it was something I said in the LI because that is the only subforum in the LD I frequent. But anyways I went back to my Tayoshi Chan account and collected gold and got some new items and posted on the forums from there and used my journals a bit and redid my profile since I was going to be there for fourteen days.

I did post a journal about work but I don't feel like copying and pasting right now since I just went through a trade between my two accounts and such.

Anyways though! I'll just talk about recent events. Um well I had been nagging my sister about the tree and she kept telling me to do it so when she left for college again I did do it.

My gifts are the only ones under the tree seeing as she doesn't want to do no shopping or has no money to and I just got sick of waiting around for her to call the shots so I ordered some things for myself on Amazon and even now got a wishlist. All of my orders came and are wrapped and under the tree and today I got a new purse. When I get paid on Friday I am going to get myself a new comforter or maybe new shoes or a new coat. One of those and then I am going to start getting gifts for mom and dad. As far as extended family goes, I don't know because this is the first Xmas where my sister has no money to help out. And we normally shop together when getting gifts for other members in our family to bounce ideas off of each other.

Um yesterday I had to work but I played hooky instead and tried to put things on layaway but they said I couldn't put clothes on it and I only had a coat as the only clothing but I thought their idea of clothing also meant the purse as well so I just decided not to put anything on it.

Yesterday was the last day of this week's pay period and since I played hooky yesterday I did not know what today's schdule would be like so when my mom and sister left for church I went to work to see and just as I thought, I am back to just working on Saturdays! It was expected, my hours only went up because of Xmas and now they are back down but I honestly don't care. It is a losing battle at this point to try and talk to them and even try to do better. Not to mention college is coming up and I am ready for it! Well almost....I just need to get my books. And once the times and dates for my online class is posted I will start.......restart my job search because I am not staying at McDonalds for another year.

Oh and I got a retro glass from MD, the one near my house not my workplace. I was so excited about it! I have had it for two weeks now and it is now considered to be my Xmas cup since it is blue and reminds me of winter.

But anyways yeah I am back and.......well content really.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Well I would call it censoring. I had um went to my account setting and picked the show no picture option because even showing the wishlisted pictures were bothering me as far as sigs go on this guild. I don't like scroll down to the bottom of a page and there is the real life picture of the user staring at me doing some weird a** pose or stare. It's so uncomfortable.

Anyways though! I am bored so I am going to do more freestyl teks using the......fourth base because again like I said in my first tek post which is a few pages back. I am sick and tired and posting my invo and going to the tek forum seeing people only using the first two bases. I don't want to call it racist because I am usre it is just because the Caucasian population is a higher percent up here. But when I post my invo and it is ******** clear that the skin tone of my avi is light brown and people tek me using my invo with one of the first two bases it makes me wonder.

So yeah that is why I decided to do this.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 pm

I work tomorrow and it is only six hours which I am actually happy about. Just as I expected though my hours did go back down so I am sure I don't work on Sunday, just tomorrow and then next Saturday, which I am fine with at this point.

I hope Cody will be there. I still don't know if I should request a bigger pant size but maybe if my pants were not so tight then work wouldn't be so bad.

Anyways after work I plan on going to an ethic beauty store because there is a certain type of hair grease I need....at least I think I need it. I ran out and was too lazy to get some more weeks ago so when I washed my hair a few days ago, I had pat it dry and started to work on it.

Same as always, I would part it and grease it and then flat iron it, but some parts were still wet and the hair grease I used was really...... liquidy so when I finished it looked okay but over night it apparently got all frizzy and sort and just looked a hot mess so I chalked it up to it still trying to dry while I was working on it so I repeated what I did the day before and that didn't work.

I think it is the hair grease. No matter how much I put on my hair, it still feels dry.

So I am going to an ethic beauty store after work, hopefully they have the product I am looking for. I'll have to watch my hair again though to get all these grease out too......it couldn't have been the shampoo could it? Eh, I don't know. I'm just ready for tomorrow to be over and done with. I feel like I am having a bad hair day(s)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Gosh I feel so pathetic! This morning I was just.......well yeah it was this morning. It was like two in the morning when I had got back up and back on the computer to b***h and whine about not wanting to go to work and crap. Went back to bed and even in the morning at seven thirty when I got up I was still trying to figure out what to do.

I even packed up some everyday clothes but I had made plans to go to a beauty store anyways so that is why I needed them. I even called my friend so early but she did not answer so I ended up going to work anyways because I did want to ask for a transfer. I mean working at that other McDonald's can't possibly be worse then working at his current one.

Cody wasn't there though but I did have a lot of help in the lobby. I did ask my manager about a transfer and he said he was going to call them and to remind him before I left but he ended up leaving before me. Going back up there tomorrow though to ask him what they said if he called.

But anyways it was the same as always and toward the end my b***h manager Tiffany came in and at that point I was just standing around but when I saw her I pretended I was busy by doing the same thing over and over again.

My pants didn't hurt my tummy as much as they used to so that was good.

Anyways though I spent a lot of money today on me and tomorrow I am going to get my dog his present, get some hair grease and go to two more Walmart's to see if they have the light blue coat I want in my size.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:51 am

So I want to get Bojangles today and I just looked at account and I only have a dollar ninety four cents. I thought it was around ten or nine bucks though because I had planned on putting five bucks of gas in my car from my account.

Well my mom did give us 50 bucks yesterday she said it was for helping her with her test, but I still feel like it is also money to do our own shopping. I want to get Bojangles, get Pillsbury cookies and we do need gift wrapping paper but mom said she was going to get that because she wanted different kind of paper and I don't know what kind she wants so why waste my money getting it? I just feel like I should because there is a chance she forgot anyways.

I don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm

I think I've gotten lazy posting in this and have started using the CB subforum as my journal ha ha. But oh well I figured that I update this anyways.

So I'm not gonna start where I left off I'm just gonna talk about recent events and tomorrow.

Well I played hooky last Saturday and hung up on my manager when I called sick at the very last minute. Stressed out about it this whole week because I was not sure if I was out of a job or not and started to fill out applications saying on them that my last day was on the 22nd which is at this point not true.

I went up there today to finally talk to them and she was not there and they said she would be back on Monday and I work tomorrow so yay at least I don't have to deal with her tomorrow but I might be confronted or get a write up.

I talked to my friend about it and she brought up a two week notice which at this point is not a bad idea. I wanted to go there today and let them know, but the manager I wanted to talk to apparently was not there so I am hoping to ask him and let him know tomorrow.

There is no point in me being at this job and really as far as money goes, this month is the only month I am worried about. I need twenty bucks as a fee to pay for a new card that I have lost. I need gas and money for food since I don't like what is here and of course my phone but I might end up paying for that with the FASA money I get in February.

I am just so fed up with this job and I am sick of having to wake up every and only Saturday mornings just to stand around in the kitchen and wait for tables and the floor to get dirty. I'm sick of getting bitched at and working with a manager who i know doesn't like me but I don't like her either so the feeling is mutual. She said she doesn't think i even deserve to work on Saturdays and they are hiring again so I figured let me put in this damn notice so I don't have to deal with these people for much longer. don't have to deal with pants that are too small for me. Seriously I am pass a size ten! But that dumb b***h couldn't find the right size for me!

I am so ready for tomorrow! I want to know what is going to happen when I walk in. Who is going to be there and who will be doing the lobby with me. Ugh! I hate being anxious!

On another note I am starting college on Monday and I am not prepared yet! Well I have pencils and all that but I have yet to get my bookbag in order and I still have not ordered my books yet......I might get them from the bookstore since we are suppose to have them the day of class. Only thing i am worried about is gas. If I am able to work tomorrow, assuming I don't get fired on the spot, then the hours I work tomorrow will be in next week's paycheck so this will be a one day paycheck since I refused to work last week. Yes I only work two days out of a pay period which is ******** ridiculous. I highly doubt they are going to ask why I want to quit, I think at this point they would know why without me having to say anything.

And after I do quit I plan on only coming back on Thanksgiving.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

So it's now Monday over here and thus it is the first day of college!!! I'm kind of worried because I just ordered my books. Well two of them. My mom gave me her book since I am taking the class she took and passed and I need the simulation book as well which I just ordered and the one book for my word processing class.

The word class is online and they have yet to release their schedule which is getting freaking annoying. I only have one class which is the record management that I have to go to the campus and take at eleven Mondays and Wednesdays it is an hour and fifteen minutes. I'm just worried about gas because there is no way I can get there so i have to ask my mom for some money. I might stick around for a while to see if my friend needs a ride home. I don't know if she starting today or not though.

In other news I did put in my two week notice. We got a new manager that day and he was trying to familiarize himself with everyone and I felt bad for giving my notice, though I gave it after my shift was over.

I hope to ask one or two of my co workers if we can keep in touch but I haven't seen Cody in forever and I am nervous to ask Xavier. But we'll see what happens. I am so ready to get paid though. Not only am i low on gas but I am freaking hungry! I hope my mom has a twenty in her purse, ten bucks can last me the whole week and the other ten will be for food!

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff