Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia got on the roller coaster and she could feel the nerves building up in her body. "So excited" she had said but she was scared a good kind of scared but scared nonetheless . She looked at Katomi and grabbed her hand "Yeah I guess it would be pretty different if I didn't feed." She gave the other girls hand a squeeze as the ride started. It went up and down and in loop de loops. Luthien only screamed when the went down a very steep slope.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi loved the ride you know how dogs like to stick there head out the window well its much the same for her she giggled and closed her eyes just felling the wind as the ride when on when it stopped she whined a bit and got off

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:31 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was happy that Katomi liked the ride, it amused her how she looked like a puppy some times. As they got off Emilia looked at her "So where to next?". Emilia was suddenly pumped and ready to go on any ride.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi who had been planning to take emilia back home and bed her had changed her mind after the ride so she dragged the girl to the next nearest ride and excitedly waited not realizeing she had reverted back into child form witch happened from time to time depending on her mood

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia let Katomi drag her along to another ride, the butterflies came back and she began laughing "I'm having so much fun I'm so glad we decided to come here" She looked down at Katomi when she changed form "Guess your having a blast too" Emilia kissed the girl on the forehead and looked up at the ride "Man that looks so scary"

((SORRy I thought I posted >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi blushed and looked at her "b-but itll be fun"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:43 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia laughed "i didn't say I wasn't going on...it's just making me nervous" SHe looked up at the huge ride and squeezed Katomi's hand and gulped.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled and looked at her "nervous huh... well i have a better idea" she says she hugged emilia and with a little magic teleported them back home then she smiled mischeviously "its katomis turn with emi-chan"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia couldn't help but blush when Katmoi looked at her like that. She looked down feeling shy "but, you're still in your child form". she took a side glance at Katomi "I'd feel really dirty". She tried her best not to seem mean but it was how she felt, it seemed wrong since she looked so young.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi pouted "aww whatsd the matter dont you think im cute?" she asks hugging her she looked sad in actuality she was only teaseing and had every intention of going into ther normal form

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am
booboo_gump
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She blushed as Katomi hugged her "Yeah you're plenty cute but it's....so wrong" She couldn't look katomi in the eyes, she was getting to embarrassed. When Emilia could finally look at Katomi she gave her a warm smile "I love you thought, don't forget that" She kissed the other girl on the forehead.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi laughed "your no fun" she says and while still in child form she with quite surprising strenthe pulled emilia down and kissed her deep;y halfway throught the kis she was in her normal form she stepped away and smiled "oh i wont forget... now then..come here you" she says pulling her to the bedroom

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am
booboo_gump
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was a little taken back but when she felt the lips forming and getting bigger she opened her eyes to see Katomi as a adult. She smiled and obediently followed her into the room "Now that's a lot better" She said as she wrapped her arms around Katomi and pushed her onto the bed kissing her passionately

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi was just about to have her way with the vampire when her eyes went blank after a minute she blinked and got off the bed her eyes still blank of any emotion or color "target aquired... yes mother ten tails...inaris will be done!" she says in a emotionless voice then she blinkled and shook her head she sighed and went to her room without a word to emilia she changed her hair color and let it down hideing her ears shr then put her assasin equipment on "ill explian later i promise for now ill be back in the morning" she says knowing with emilias vampire hearing she would hear that she jumped out the window and dissappeared into the night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia watched as her mate's eyes went completely lifeless and blank, speaking jumbled words before she jumped out a window. She just stood there and blinked for a few moments before she chuckled "I guess they have to earn money some how...". Emilia figured that they were some sort of hit-man or something bad a** like that. The vampire was to curious to stay at home so she put on her quieter shoes and then began her pursuit.

((Welcome back))  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces