Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm
TB: I see your house, I think. You there, or should I go elsewhere?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 pm
AA: No, I left, but I think I might be able to get back up, assuming of course I can.

Of course you can, just backtrack and scale the mighty Mt. Houselympus. This is no problem for a Ninja of your skill, but it is agonizingly slow to climb up. You just hope your guest hasn't eaten all the food, or killed all the imps, whichever turns out to be more important.

AA: Finally made it back up. Are you in the room with the giant contraption?
AA: Because that is where I'm heading to get some goddamn jet shoes. >_<;

The text face wasn't all that necessary, but you felt like expressing your fatigue in the most recognizable way. Oh yeah, you wonder if you should tell TB about how you're dressed like a ninja, but then again, considering that you two are the only people around, you figure he won't flip the hell out and attack you. Oh yeah, that reminds you that you really need to try fusing both your swords, as awesome as they both are, you feel it's too much stress to mess with a Laser Blade and a Digital Blade. And dragon wings, those would be sweet too.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm
TB: Dude. I said I saw your house, not that I was in it. Lucky for us, I looked up a few codes before I started playing. Enter 'PSHOOOES' into the code thing, and make that. Drop them down to me. I'm ******** sick of walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm
>>Blue: Facepalm then make stuff.

Done. *SMACK* You then proceed to make awesome stuff, combining both swords into a Digital Laser Blade and then making the jetshoes. And then for some extra firepower, you decide to get some throwing knives and smoke bombs, the essentials for any Ninja of The Night.

>>Blue: Fly to Chum.

Yeah, totally on that. With a quick FWOOSH sound, you zip off, flying through the sky while trying to find TB.

AA: Hey, do you have a GPS or Google Earth App, because that would make this so much easier.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm
LG: I don't mean to interrupt here but
LG: a GPS?
LG: Google Earth?
LG: are you shitting me?
LG: do you really think there's an earth satelite out there
LG: assuming one somehow survived
LG: that could honestly find us in this place?
LG: you're in a land of trading cards and Elvis for Christ sake!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:54 pm
Ouch, she didn't have to yell at you like that.

>>Blue: Be a dickhole.

AA: Oh, I'm sorry, why don't I just fly around, and make a big goddamn map of everything, download it and have everyone scribble where they are. WOULD THAT MAKE YOU F*CKING HAPPY?!

You swear if she berates your attempt at navigating again, you will poison her with a dart to the neck or something.

AA: So is there any way you can signal me at all TB?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:02 pm
>>Raye: Be a c**t.

LG: I'm just saying
LG: it's a retarded idea
LG: I've only seen two landmarks in my slice of crazy
LG: including my house
LG: so a map would do jack s**t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm
She is toast when you find her, but for now, you'll just settle for ignoring her and focusing on the task at hand.

AA has Blocked LG

That'll show her, now where the EFF is TB?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 am
>> Gale: Go home.

You go on a long and arduous journey to find your way home. Along the way you meet some SPOOOKY SALAMANDER PEOPLE. You promptly name them in order by their height: Creepy, Frollo, Twinsies, Grimlee, Hippy, and Broody. Together in your merry band of misfits you slay monsters you come across, pretend to save damsels, and promptly steal their s**t. You sometimes even try to set the stage for love triangles and a hopeful murder, but these things are too dumb and cute to take a ******** hint. Nevertheless, your journey is a long and perilous one filled with danger and unimaginably complicated romantic dodecahedrons filled with bullshit and murder and impossibilities and...

HOPY s**t YOU'RE HOME. Those five minutes felt like a ******** lifetime.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 am
>>Raye: Greet your new teammate.

LG: oi!
LG: up here!

You wave down at Gale before swapping guitars again and flying down to greet her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 am
You look up at the voice adressing you. This game is weird as ********, you know, but you still can't help but hold a look of surprise upon seeing your teammate flying. Perhaps you still hold on to what little reality you had before SBURB. That makes you a ******** moron, but anyway...

AH: So THAT'S what you look like!
AH: Glad to know I'm not the only girl in this freaky game.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 am
LG: oh don't look so shocked
LG: you've got a bunch of...
LG: what are those things, lizards or something?
LG: you've got a bunch of lizard groupies and have been fighting the imp hoard up til now
LG: another girl should not come off as surprising

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 am
AH: I think they're salamanders.
AH: This game is weird, and judging by what I hear of online games, I thought I'd be paired with a bunch of greasy basement virgin dweeb boys who've never seen a boob.
AH: As for the salamander-thingies...
AH: I thought they were just recruitable companions or something.
AH: Dolls to reinact those Hoard of the Flings movies or something.
AH: Just got to find an axe, joke beard, and fat suit for Grimlee.
AH: Maybe a jiggalo get-up for Hippy.

You are a collossal nerd, sometimes. You should also be ashamed of yourself for watching any movie that isn't a B-rated horror flick.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am
LG: riiiiight...
LG: I've got a bunch of snakey guys in my place
LG: who I may or may not have converted into groupies
LG: they seem to like rock music
LG: so have you seen any of those massive monster things yet?

((Taking a moment here to address a few things. First one being that a few people haven't been very active (Bikki and Zimbu) and I will be alerting them to shape up. If not I'll either put out a call for replacements, ask to shuffle people's Prospit/Derse assignments around, or just give up on the balance all together. Just putting that out there. The second thing I'd like to bring up is an idea I had on how to get the trolls involved. What I was thinking was that in the obviously hypothetical non-canon realm that all the Homestuck kids and trolls survived and crises averted, they left a warning not to play the game lest s**t go wrong again. The trolls somehow find out our kids are playing the game and attempt to keep them from screwing up or help when things go wrong. Since this is kinda retcon-y, I thought I should get you guys' opinions first before spontaneously starting the troll action.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 am
{Shuffle mine as much as needed. Gale's class and land has already been shuffled a bit anyway, since we needed a hero of space and all. What's a few more edits? *she isn't like I first intended anyway*

As for the trolls, go for it I say.}

AH: Not really. Then again, I've mostly just been dicking around as I try to get to know the place better.
AH: They probably only spawn after you reach a certain point. A certain point that I've no doubt neglected up until now.
AH: 'Specially since I'm bursting out the friggin' kazoo and back with grist.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff