Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:42 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and kept massaging his shoulder as he turned to putty as she did. "You have a huge knot in your shoulder. I guess you were due for one of these huh master?" She said giggling as she looked at him feeling him relax as she continued.

Soon enough like always he fell asleep from her massage.

Once the knot was gone she snuggled up to him and laid her head on his chest smiling as she stayed close to him and fell asleep herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 am
Foxy Shadow Girl

After some time james woke up and looked at her. He kissed her for head and let out a quiet sigh. He had so many things going through his mind. He wanted to use the demon eye to see if he had gotten enough security to prevent what he saw befor. He sighed rubbing his eye thinking about it.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled as she slept soon waking up and saying "Master...you okay? You seem nervous still." She then smiled at him sleepily and hoped he would tell her. SHe would marry him no matter what but didn't want him to feel like he had to keep it a secret from her. "Please tell me master. I promise no matter what I'll always love you. You don't have to keep secrets from me." She said and looked at him with worry in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled as she slept soon waking up and saying "Master...you okay? You seem nervous still." She then smiled at him sleepily and hoped he would tell her. SHe would marry him no matter what but didn't want him to feel like he had to keep it a secret from her. "Please tell me master. I promise no matter what I'll always love you. You don't have to keep secrets from me." She said and looked at him with worry in her eyes.

James smiled and kissed her lips. "ok look into my eyes. . . I'll show you what i saw earlier." he said closing his eyes and opening his right eye as it turned into its demon vision. He looked into the future and they both saw dead bodys all around during their wedding. They saw James with about a dozen blades in him. Bella was holding him in her arms and there was a figure behind her. This time there was a little more added to it. Bella turned her head to the figure. "why did you do this. . . . Father?" The vision ended.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella fell back a bit. "Father......" She said to herself and looked worried. "Master I have to go ftalk to my father. I know where he is. Maybe If I talk to him...maybe he will leave us alone." She said and kissed him before she said "Don't worry I'll be back soon." SHe then left before he could say no. Once she found her father she said "Father! I know your here! Show yourself!" She was angry. He never cared about her until now. WHy would he care all of a sudden?

((Can you play her father?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella fell back a bit. "Father......" She said to herself and looked worried. "Master I have to go ftalk to my father. I know where he is. Maybe If I talk to him...maybe he will leave us alone." She said and kissed him before she said "Don't worry I'll be back soon." SHe then left before he could say no. Once she found her father she said "Father! I know your here! Show yourself!" She was angry. He never cared about her until now. WHy would he care all of a sudden?

((Can you play her father?))

(sure)
A laugh echoed as a tall man walked out of the shadows. "long time no see. . . . Little Bella." he said smiling.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella glared at him. "Why are you going to try to stop my wedding? You never cared for me before. That's why I left. So why care now?" She said glaring at him. Being his daughter, SHe was strong but not as strong as him. But she had been training for the day she would kill him. They never got along. She was mcuh stronger than he was now so she could kill him on the spot if she wanted but she knew not to underestimate him. After all he too was a Demon hound and the king of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella glared at him. "Why are you going to try to stop my wedding? You never cared for me before. That's why I left. So why care now?" She said glaring at him. Being his daughter, SHe was strong but not as strong as him. But she had been training for the day she would kill him. They never got along. She was mcuh stronger than he was now so she could kill him on the spot if she wanted but she knew not to underestimate him. After all he too was a Demon hound and the king of them.

he smiled more and started laughing more. "What on earth are you talking about i was planing no such thing. I was planning on making you do it. After all i can't let a human become the hier to my throne." he said smiling with his eyes glowing crimson.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:14 pm
Vincent Hammond

"NEVER! I'll never let you hurt him and I wont either. If you don't want him being the heir then I'm no longer your daughter. If you can't accept the one I love...Then I want nothign to do with you!" She said growling a bit. Her eyes glowing bloodshot. "I don't care who you are...I wont let you hurt him. Besides he makes me happy. If you just gave him a chance You'd love him too. So if you can't do something for me for once in your life...then get out of my life and leave us alone." She said and turned away from him knowing he could stand to hear her upset. Then again that was the only time he cared. A tear fell from her eye andshe said "If his parents can accept me then why can't you accept him?" She asked herself. She knew that he once dated a human and loved her very much.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"NEVER! I'll never let you hurt him and I wont either. If you don't want him being the heir then I'm no longer your daughter. If you can't accept the one I love...Then I want nothign to do with you!" She said growling a bit. Her eyes glowing bloodshot. "I don't care who you are...I wont let you hurt him. Besides he makes me happy. If you just gave him a chance You'd love him too. So if you can't do something for me for once in your life...then get out of my life and leave us alone." She said and turned away from him knowing he could stand to hear her upset. Then again that was the only time he cared. A tear fell from her eye andshe said "If his parents can accept me then why can't you accept him?" She asked herself. She knew that he once dated a human and loved her very much.

"you dont get it do you. . . . You will kill him even with my say so." her father said serious. "Consider it a curse of our family." he said appeared next to her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Gtg Night))

"No! You've lied to me my whole life. Saying you'll be there when you were not. Do you know how hard it was for me to see you leave me like that. Especially when mother died. You din't care thenand you don;t care now. So just leave us alone." She said and had tears streaming down her face. Then she started to glow. The curse was breaking as she was fighting the curse not wanting to hurt her love.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Gtg Night))

"No! You've lied to me my whole life. Saying you'll be there when you were not. Do you know how hard it was for me to see you leave me like that. Especially when mother died. You din't care thenand you don;t care now. So just leave us alone." She said and had tears streaming down her face. Then she started to glow. The curse was breaking as she was fighting the curse not wanting to hurt her love.

"Bella. . . The woman you knew wasnt your real mother. She was just a normal succubus. This is your real mother." he gave her a picture of a beautiful woman under a cherry blossom tree. "we had you and than we went and got married. But. . . . My father tolled me all about the curse and what would happen. . . I ignored him thinking i was powerfull enough to stop it. I found out . . . . I was completely wrong. You can try to be prepared but it feeds off of the love for the person. The rampage only happens once."  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 am
Vincent Hammond

"But surely there must be someway to break it? I would rather kill myself than hurt James. He doesn't deserve to die. He's been so kind to me. That's why I love him. Please father you must know of some way to break the curse." SHe said as the glowing stopped. She was still fighting it. She didn't want to be alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"But surely there must be someway to break it? I would rather kill myself than hurt James. He doesn't deserve to die. He's been so kind to me. That's why I love him. Please father you must know of some way to break the curse." SHe said as the glowing stopped. She was still fighting it. She didn't want to be alone anymore.

"im sorry but right now there is nothing that can stop it. Just . . . Enjoy what time you two have left." he said vanishing.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella had another tear go down her face before she returned to James telling him what she had learned and crying hugging him. She knew that to every cuse their was a blessing. So there had to be one way or another to stop the curse from happening. Later that night Bella got up out of bed not able to sleep and looked out the window at the moon. Tears were falling from her eyes as she sat on the rooftop. "Why am I destined to be alone? Is my birth nothing to be happy about?" She asked herself burying her face in her knees. She wanted James to be safe so she packed her things and left leaving a note explaining everything to his parents. Saying she was sorry about everything and that she would always love James.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff