Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami sheepishly smiled now sitting on the counter in front of him. The tip of her tail was flickering and she sheepishly mumbled,"Chocolate Chip.." she was know addicted to chocolate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

He let out a soft chuckle. "That's my favorite too." The angelic male grabbed milk, butter, eggs, and a bag of chocolate chips out of the mini-fridge in his small kitchen. After setting the chilled ingredients on the chipping marble counter tops, Danny opened a low cupboard for a wide pan and non-stick spray oil. "You wanna' help me?" He smiled, looking at her as he filled a measuring cup with water and taking out a misshapen whisk.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: ~ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

"Um okay,, so tell me what to do..." she looked up at him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

It was quite interesting to the Angel how she's never made pancakes before. "Crack the eggs into that bowl for me, please?" He asked, setting a thin metal bowl on the counter with everything else. "Need me how to show you that too?" Danny teased, wondering what she did as a demon wolf princess. How didn't they know how to make pancakes?

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:38 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami nodded and took some eggs. She began to crack them one by one..In her bra and underwear....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny laughed to himself, secretly taking long glances as his half-nude company. With nothing else to do really but watch, he got up from leaning against the counters and walked up behind her, slithering his arms around her small waist, connecting them so she couldn't escape his hold. It wasn't tight or anything, for gentle, loose, sensual. His lips and nose brushed against the side of her neck, planting soft kisses under on the warm bare skin..

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami was not really paying attention honestly. But when she felt his warm arms sneak onto her waist, she slightly shivered. It wasn't cold? She didn't know but then she felt the soft kisses her ears folded back and her tail curled around their right legs. So that Daniel couldn't move.Not roughly but gently. She tilted her head to the side giving him more room and still doing what she was doing before.She was also slightly leaning against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny didn't think to stop. Wouldn't even dream of it. His hands smoothly stroked the softness of her arms, now playfully nibbling at the flesh of her neck. In the process he mumbled, "Still hungry for pancakes?" His voice was quiet and seductive, opposite as an angel was born to sound.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:48 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami was silent enjoying the closeness. She was still then finally noticed her wasn't doing in anymore and she looked at him, barely hearing his question."Um i'm not sure now.." she said sheepishly. She felt like the angel in this case which she certainly knew she was not. But the feeling of being so.. so..so... so virgin? She knew they had, well... and she wasn't one no longer. She didn't mind that.. she just she didn't know anymore... she felt so scatterbrained around Daniel..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

A dirtily dark smile crossed his face, as she turned to face him Danny took the first opportunity to taste those sweet lips of hers. He didn't know why, but Danny was always so excited by Okami, aroused by her everything. She was beautiful, perfect, hot, sexy, sweet, shy, and not-so-shy... Amazing in all perspectives. It's what Danny loved about her. But what he loved about her most was that she loved him back and that she was willing to risk everything for what they had. even if it broke all the natural laws placed between them, it held nothing back, especially the deed done the night before. It was inevitable.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami, of course, kissed Daniel back. He was so amazing.. she didn't know why. She dropped everything she was doing. She turned around to where she was facing him and put one of her hands on his cheek the other on his chest. His lips tasted sweet.. like an angel's should. Okami wondered if her's tasted that nice... Was she going to ask?
Hell no she wasn't! The thought was insane! She leaned into him a little more gently pressing herself against him not to much, but to the point where she felt it was okay to stop leaning..
She nibbled on his bottom lip lightly sucking. Her hand that was once on his cheek was now also on his chest. She then felt butterflies.. for some odd reason.. his scent was unbearable... so sweet but yet so enticing.. she didn't want to do what they did the night before again. Too close together...But was it tempting.. She was practically restraining herself from doing anymore..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

His eyes closed as he leaned into her at the same time she did to him. They were close, nothing new. His hands sunk down from the small of her back to the thighs, caressing the smooth skin under his fingers. Again, nothing new. But it was still exciting. The pull in his heart was magnetized, attracted to the girl in his clutches. As he kissed her, the tingle of her nibble on his lips was too noticeable, too seductive for him not to return the favor. The brown orbs of his eyes showed themselves again as a smile played on his dampened lips. As Okami fed her appetite, Danny was going to feed on his. The thumbs that were once on her legs were now on her hips, tracing at the lacy garments that kept her covered. Slim fingers curled around each of the thin side straps, his other four fingers teasingly feeling the warm skin of her hip under the lace. Then one hand released from her bottom undies and transferred to the top, his finger tips threatening to unclasp it's hooks.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami kissed him smiling a little bit.Then she noticed his thumbs and smiled cutely..making sure he saw it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"Gotcha~" He gently licked at her lips, his tongue entering the slit in between. His little finger tricks having just been a tease, his hands left alone her undergarments. His seperated his mouth from hers, laughing softly, their foreheads pressed together. But Danny stopped especially when he awkwardly heard his stomach grumble, his eyes blinking a couple times due to the sudden noise. Danny knew that if he heard it, so did Okami. Letting out a nervous laugh, he looked down and mentally scolded his louder insides for disrupting the moment.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:24 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami started to laugh.."So you are hungry?" she smiled continueing to cook  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)