Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 pm
Kara grinned at her crew as she pulled on the hoodie and a skull mask, which covered everything but her eyes. Her hands were bare, since her power didn't work through material. She twirled a little flame over her finger as the driver drove them to the site. Cute little bank, plenty of cash. She'd melt the cameras and burn anyone that didn't comply with their requests. She focused as they approached the bank and got into what some people called her Scary Place, and what she called her focused place. As soon as she stepped into the bank, she sent a concentrated burst of intensely hot fire at each camera, and then she leveled her hands at the tellers. "I sincerely hope none of you called the cops," she said sweetly. "Because if you did... I'd have to set you on fire. Well... I wouldn't really be that disappointed." She tilted her head to check behind her as her friends entered, pulling MP5 submachine guns out of their jackets and getting down to business. She peeked out of the windows, looking for approaching cop cars. If she saw a cop... she'd have a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm
Lio grinned uncontrollably and laughed

"Sorry, sweetheart. Gotta flash. I hear some fun going on. Can't let this small little opportunity to pass me by."

Lio could hear fairly well with his blindfold on, and while he couldn't tell what was going on, or even if he was actually hearing something or just having a gut feeling, he knew something was going on in the city. That meant it was a perfect time to make a plan of his own. All he needed was someone or something to give him enough time. He wouldn't go near where someone else was already in action, that would just be unsportsmanlike.

"Names Lanthes, by the way, not blind man. You're lucky you're so cute, else you'd be dead."
Lio's body flashed and was gone. He'd used the electricity to launch himself into the air, and with the help of all the water in the atmosphere and the water that he was still covered in acting as a conductor, he floated miles in the air and disappeared fast, following a street towards a small police station.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 pm
Enyo's sword starting glowing extremely brightly, and then Lio -Lanthes? What was that about?- took off, leaving her terribly confused. Off in the distance she heard a siren, and meandered off away from the noise. People often enjoyed robbing the bank, and she normally enjoyed helping, but right now was wondering where Lio went. And recently there have been people Enyo would not want to face, and chances are someone robbing the bank was one of them...

[I work tomorrow morning through Thursday night, I won't have internet access. If he so chooses, I'm letting Mal take over Enyo if needed, but I'm gonna try to take her out of any major plot thing until I get back.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm
It didn't take long to gather the money. Any anti-theft defenses were carefully done inside the bank; Kara, bored, really wished someone would try something. She got her wish when she saw one of the guards slowly reaching for his waist; she kicked him and lit his legs on fire for a few moments before extinguishing it. And then she lit his arms on fire, for fun. She left that going for a while, as she checked on other things. She could hear the fear in the other ones as the poor b*****d screamed; it was, quite frankly, delicious to her. She gave the guard a kick to shut him up and went to check on the money-gathering.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 pm
Giovanna heard the earth whisper to her. Multiple people needed her help. She wondered what happened to the person Kara didn't let her help. No, she couldn't think about that, people needed her now. She dashed outside, princess attire still on. The earth only told her of people that needed her nearby, lest she be kept awake at night by eternal whispers of people needing her globally, so she knew the trouble was within a reasonable distance. But there were so many possibilities within the immediate area.... Her attention turned to a scream from.... the bank! She started running towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 am
Kara sighed as she saw who was coming. "I'll handle it," she muttered to her partner, Lizzie. "Watch over everyone until I get back, okay? It's my new girl." With that, she stalked out to Giovanna, grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her into the bank, sitting her down next to the guard that was on fire. "Sit there, shut up, don't move." She snagged Lizzie around the waist. "Lizzie, meet my new girl. Her name is... uh..." Kara waved a hand vaguely. "Unimportant. Don't hurt her. I have plans for her." She kissed Lizzie on the mouth, very emphatically, before going to check on the others. After that, she returned to Giovanna and looked her over. "What," the Czech girl said, very emphatically, "the hell... is that?" She pointed at the dress, then shook her head. "No. Nevermind. Lizzie, stay close to her. Make sure nobody else gets near her. I'm going to make sure nobody else is in here to call the cops." She stalked off, thinking about the way Giovanna looked in that dress... oh, she was going to need some alone time later.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 am
Giovanna was utterly surprised at how easily she was captured. Her guard's name seemed to be Lizzie- Wait was that Kara? K- Kara's a criminal?! N- no, she couldn't focus on her girlfriend being a criminal.... She blushed a bright scarlet when she realized she still thinks of Kara as her girlfriend. She glanced up to Lizzie, who seemed to be looking away at the moment. She grabbed both of the girl's hands and put them behind her back. She then placed a ring to her own bracelet, formed it into a pair of handcuffs, and put them on Lizzie.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 am
Kara came back as soon as she was done with her check, to find that one of her crew was incapacitated... by Giovanna. She sighed and called out, "How much longer?" to which they responded with a bag thrown at her. She slapped Giovanna lightly and whispered against her lips, "Take those handcuffs off her right now or there will be hell to pay later, dearest, and believe me when I say I can come up with some very creative hells. If you don't, I'll just knock you out and get them off later." She kissed Giovanna again. "Your choice. Choose fast. Next three seconds."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 am
Giovanna placed her fingertips to the floor, leaning back a little, her wide eyes full of fear. Kara was scaring her again. She whispered something incoherent and unintelligible. Her hand slid on the smooth floor. It felt like.... marble. She had an idea, but Kara would probably knock her out for a bold stunt like it. She placed her rings to the floor and crafted the marble to shape around Kara's legs, effectively trapping her in place. She fell onto her back, staring up at the felon she finds so attractive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am
Kara sighed, not even angry anymore, just annoyed. "Go," she said to the others. "Get that thing off of Lizzie. I'll deal with... this situation and meet you back at the hideout after I'm sure it's safe." She received a good-luck kiss from Lizzie and then turned to Giovanna. "Really? Really, dear? Was this necessary? Let me go now and I won't punish you any more than I already planned. I'll even make it a little lighter if you wear that dress."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am
Lio landed silently on top of the police station. While some people were out stealing from banks who legally couldn't hold more than a couple hundred thousand dollars, Lio thought it would be more fun to steal from the evidence room, which he knew currently held at least 3 million from the drug raids around these parts.

Police were running out of the station now, in what looked like swat gear. As soon as they were gone from the station, Lio blew a hole in the top. No need to be inconspicuous. He dropped himself in and found only five officers left in the station. Three were fast and had their guns trained on him, two looked too stunned to know what a trigger was. All the trigger happy members must be in the gear going towards the bank right about now. Them silly anonymous tipsters. Lio supposed there would be no harm in having some fun. They'd soon learn, never bring a gun to a sword fight.
Gripping the sword tight in his hand, still sheathed, Lio grinned

"How very unfortunate for you. You should have gone with the others to the bank."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm
Giovanna took in a deep breath and kept staring up at Kara. "I- I'm sorry, Kara.... I can't let you go.... That'd be.... It'd put numerous lives at risk.... Y- you're a criminal Kara, letting you go would be.... I just can't do it...." She tried to think of some way to get away from her predicament, but there were none obvious to her.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 pm
Kara let out an irritated sigh and a burst of flame, lighting three of the bystanders on fire. "There. Are you happy now, dearest? And it'll only get worse the longer you hold me. So let me go, and I'll stop lighting people on fire. Hey, I'll even put them out for you. So stop this now."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 pm
Lewis was about to place his order when police sirens raced past the shop. He sighed inwardly, it looked like something crazy was going on. "Sorry to just run off, but I've got to get to work sooner than I thought. Things have been pretty busy lately." Lewis said apologetically. "But it was nice meeting you, maybe I'll see you around?" He said sheepishly before making a quick bow and leaving the shop. "All right, I need something fast, nothing like a Latios to get me there quick." He mumbled as he pulled out the card, seconds later he was on the Pokemon's back, flying at high speeds over the SWAT team, looked like they were heading for the bank.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm
(Koujo will be back on tomorrow, not Thursday. She lieded. xD)

They took a moment just watching one another, Lio and the five police officers. The room was a lot more like a cubical office than he expected. He though, maybe doughnuts on a front desk and a bunch of slack-jawed morons playing cards, watching football or something. There were desks lined up, capable of holding about 15 people it looked like, though there were also four special doors which belonged to probably the most important people, the ones on their way to make press statements for one of their screw ups or another, or on their way to the bank.

They fired first. One of the officers pulled his trigger, but Lio was faster with his sword. He'd already calculated the trajectory, so in actuality, the moment he heard the click, right before the trigger was pulled, he'd already drawn his blade and sliced where the bulled would be in about half a second.

Lio cleaved the bullet in two, though unlike movies, the bullet didn't split, when the metal cut through the gunpowder in the bullet, it blew the bullet up in front of him.
Fast, Lio ran forward and ran the officer through with his blade. By the time the others realized what happened and started to open fire on him, it was too late.

"Seruine" Lio said the word as the bullets were fired at him. It didn't trigger his power, but gave it a name. A small shield appeared around Lio made of electricity. As the bullets hit the shield, they all blew up. Lio sat in the safety of the shield until he heard the clicks, meaning they were out of ammo.

The smoke and sulfur had blinded them now. The smoke in the room was almost impossible to see through. Lio had never needed sight though. He found it as a weakness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff