Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am
Aki lifted her head slightly, growling. "I'm okay," she said sitting up, "there's someone outside, an... air bender? If I'm correct." Ayra had learned from Toph, the worlds greatest Earth bender, for a time. She learned how to see with her feet, to an extent.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"The servants will get anything you need.", Reiko says as she signals for some to come over from where they had been watching. She continues to frown as she looks towards where they had gone to practice, only to glance back at the girl when she spoke. "Air bender?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am
Ayra stood up slowly, bracing herself. She walked over to the door, and went outside to the street. Seeing the three swordsmen laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 am
Jenos continued walking when he noticed the incapacitated men get up again. Then he noticed something else that made his blood seem to freeze, then he felt like his blood was going to boil. "I thought I was done with you people. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Jenos screamed, part rage, part terror, but all of it negative. The person said nothing, only smiled, which sent Jenos into a frenzy. He screamed, and created a vacuum, sucking the Blood Bender towards him. The next bit, Jenos blacked out for, but when he came to, there were more people on the ground. "Oh. Oh no. What the hell did I do?! What's wrong with me?!" Jenos screamed and ran, it was all he did now, it was all it seemed he could ever do. Finally he stopped and collapsed in the woods, exhausted from what he had just gone through.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:01 am
Aya, having finished her food and bath, moved outside the door to head to the police station. She whistled for Frolo to follow her, mounting him as per usual, but instead of heading for the station, he sped off in the opposite direction!

Aya held on to his reigns for dear life, but was suddenly surprised when Frolo stopped, and even more surprised at what happened before her. There were four unconscious bodies; three of them local thugs, while the fourth was someone she hadn't seen before. Looking up, she saw Ayra, and cocked her head to the side, asking in a cautious tone: "Ayra? You didn't happen to see who did this, did you? PLEASE tell me it wasn't you. PLEASE. I'll be the scourge of both our hometown, AND this one if I arrest The Avatar..." She began, starting to bend handcuffs for the three criminals. Frolo, meanwhile, was interested in another scent, and began growling to the west, in the direction of the woods...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 am
"Aya, do I ever get in trouble or do anything violent..Ever?" She asked, leaning against a wall to support her, "Frolo seems to know where to go."  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm
Aya sighed in relief, nodding at Arya's response. "Gotta check, you know, the police code and all that. You coming along? I'm not sure exactly what's out there, and I needed to talk to you anyway..." She said, hopping on Frolo's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm

"There seems to be a fair bit of violence going on tonight, it's beginning to irritate me.", Reiko grumbles from behind Ayra, having followed her. She glances at the other woman and asks, "Do you mind if I tag along?"

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm
"Yeah, we'll take Frolo, Aki is in no shape to travel." Ayra hopped on behind Aya, "Of course, Reiko."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 pm
Aya pondered Reiko, looking her up and down, finally shrugging. "I'm not supposed to, but what the hey, sure. I'm warning you though: We might be a little cramped, Frolo only seats 2, and he moves pretty fast..." She forewarned.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

"I'll do my best not to fall off.", Reiko responds. She quickly climbs on behind Ayra, wrapping an arm around her waist to keep herself secure.

-Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm
"Let's go." Ayra said, wedged between the two females.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm
Aya nodded, patting Frolo on the back of the neck twice in rapid succession. Like a bolt of lightning, the Eel hound zoomed off to the west, reaching the forest quickly.

Frolo stopped in the woods and let everyone dismount, beginning to sniff around for the scent he'd caught earlier, while Aya turned to face Arya. "Alright, now about what I wanted to talk to you about..." She said, stretching a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm
Minnta Aloripma

"Do the people you're running from know what you look like?", Reiko asks as she leads him further into the house. She stops one of the servants and asks them to prepare a room, bath, and new clothes for their guest.

-Anonymous
"They know what I looked like six years ago" Malichai smirked as he followed Reiko inside  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm
Yes?" Ayra asked, "What do you need?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]