Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina giggled nervously, "Well it looks so exciting!" She purrs running along beside him but decided they were going too slow so she grabbed onto his wrist gently and ran off to the arcade while dragging him along with her.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 am
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little. "Whatever you say" He said ten laughed again when she started to pull him with her. He then started running in order to not get dragged to the Arcade. Once there he walked inside with her. "So what do you want to do first."  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

The Neko walked inside and looked around to all of the lights and sounds she got so excited, "I wanna do everything!" she purrs while letting him go and running off to one of the gun shooting games in the arcade. Feeling adventurous, she put two quarters inside the slot and grabbed a gun. As the game started she aimed and started shooting the zombies without missing a mark.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 am
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little hearing her say she wanted to do everything. He then followed her over to the shooting game. "Your good I'm kinda surprised you've never been here before" He said smiling at how good she was at the game.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina smiled brightly at his praise, "Thanks~ Well I guess I have beginner's luck~!" she chants before the game ended and she put away the fake gun she used. But going upon hearing other music she casually went over to the two people dancing on the flooring that was lighting up whenever they stomped on it. There was a small crowd gathering and she slipped in and watched with those crystal blue eyes lighting up in excitement.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces