Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sparx (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm
"Ah I see. Sounds difficult but I know we can do it." Molly said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:49 pm
Jack gave a thumbs up "No doubt!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm
Iris sighed, "So a 1v1, that's great. I'm not really the best choice in a 1v1."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 pm
"Oh don't be so negative, you never know they might give you an advantage, he said as he got ready for the Captain battle  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 am
"Now that the game is decided, lets meet the contestants. In this corner, already introduced and spun the wheel. TEAM FOOOOOOOX!!!" the crowd went wild and Jack posed with his head held high" "Thats right! We're here! So your tickets are worth the money.... well theres no tickets to buy for the match but you know what I mea-" "And in the other corner, finally appearing leaving behind earthquakes. Team MOOOUNTAAAAIIIN!" and then appeared 2 giants an ogre, and a buff human "OOOOOHH Giants! PLEEEASE tell me one of them is a Captain! I wanna fight a giant!" Jack was bouncing with excitement, but the ogre was the one with teh captain's band thus shattering Jack's hopes "Aaawwww.... I wanted to fight a giant" he sat and pouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 pm
Molly smiled and patted Jack on the head. "Maybe later buddy." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm
he sighed "Yeaaah...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 pm
"Come on, get up. Captains don't pout." Molly said and helped him up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 pm
..... "Ok" he looked up and grin as he bounced back onto his feet so easily ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm
Boris looked over at Jack. "Remember, lose and you become pancake," he said in a threatening tone.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 am
Iris crossed her arms, "Nice encouragement Boris."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 am
"Thanks, I try," Boris said as he smiled at Iris.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:05 pm
Jack stuck his tongue out at him "Nyeeeh, you wish. besides I ain't losing" he said as he approached the center of the roof stretching his arms to get limber. the Ogre on the other team stepped up to as the rest of his team back up to the sidelines

"ALRIGHT lets get thsi match underway, the two Captains will duke it out for the King's crown. Who will win, the Ogre of the Mountains, or the Human with the fox!" at that Lex popped his head out looking around thinking someone called for him "Huh, well look at that he really does have a fox.... OK Challengers are you ready.

"Been ready, bro" Lex got back int he hoodie and Jack into a stance while his gloves started giving off some static electricity

"Lets get this over with, I don't want to hear this newbie whine and complain when i'm through with him." the ogre said as his gloves were glowing

"OOOOK then lets go!" a large forcefeild engulfed the rooftops as metal luminescent rods shot out formt he concrete and to emit this forcefeild and a counter appeared above the challengers and a female automated voice chimed in

"3, 2, 1, Battle Start

Jack rushed in first conjuring a light claw in his hand "HERE WE GO!" and brought up an underhanded slash that was blocked by the ogre's barrier be brought up then "a defensive type are we?" he grinned and started slashing away at the ogre's barrier and kicking away. til the ogre grabbed his leg he pulled for a round house, lifted him over him and slammed him through the roof top and down a few floors "Boy you got alot to learn if you tihnk it be that simple to win."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 pm
Iris cringed, "Oooooh that looked like it really hurt."  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm
the whole crowd even went Ooooo and cringed alittle after watching that "Oh say it ain't so, folks. It looks like the Team Mountain just recieved an easy victory"

"Honestly feel bad for the kid. Better luck next time" he turned to leave when he suddenly heard another crash "Huh?" he turned around and so no one, then noticed everyone looking up and he did too. It was Jack upside down in the air holding onto sumthin "The boy's tougher then he looks"

"Man, how could I have been so dense, I forgot my good luck charm" he said as he landed on his feet and faced the Ogre scratching his head feeling embarrased "Hehe, bro I guess I wasn't ready yet, I forgot to put on my hat" he said as he pulled out what looked like a leather hat that looked like a helmet with straps and pointy ears at the top of it, with a band on it and on the band were pins, all but one of them was blacked out.

"What?" he looked confused but got into a stance anyway

"yeeeah, normally when I play I like to put this on when I play a game.seems to give me luck" he put the hat on and the only pin that wasn't blacked out was where his forehead would be and the Pin had a picture of a Fox with the same hat and a toothy grin and gave a look like he was going to seriously beat the snot out of you" at that moment Lex popped his head out and looked at Jack "I know, buddy, its almost time" Lex nodded and popped back into the hood as Jack rushed in again. "Lets try that again."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff