Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm
His feet dragged the ground, but still he kept his ground, "A...battle is worthy... when one does not.... use a bystander as a shield! How low and cowardly are you!? I was actually cheering you on, man!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm
"i make various medicines, poisons, the occasional beauty product and the like on a daily basis. if you let me live i'll be more than happy to supply you with any you might need or want from my release onward." Ashtar offered, as if anyone were actually listening to her. She didn't doubt that her captor would just ignore or dismiss her offer, and that things would continue to escalate. If anything, she felt as if the best she could hope for was a good enough opprotunity and distraction for everyone to make the escape back to her secluded hive.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm
"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE ******** UP!" Ilixay heaves on the ax, determined to regain use of the weapon to split Dolfar's skull.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 pm
Ashtar fell completely silent, keeping as calm and docile looking as she could. With the others yelling at and distracting her captor, it seemed that she would have no real opprotunity to bargain her way from death's door. She let out a small dissappointed sigh. What a pity...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Rayela's eye was starting to twitch watching the whole scene. Blue bloods from out of nowhere, a volatile purple blood was holding her friend hostage, and a bucket had somehow even entered the fray. After shoving Lumari back inside her hive and closing the door, she made use of her own weapon of choice, a guitar appearing from her hand. As she stormed over, she flipped the instrument around for prime head bashing and swung it at Ilixay's head while she was distracted with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:31 pm
Pharos had to release the yo-yo from the acks when she had done that, and it had retracted back into his palm. "JUST FIGHT HIM ALREADY!" He wrapped his yo-yo around the damsel in distress, and had pulled her in away from the situation, and looked at the girl angry, "What the hell are you doing?! You are ruining a perfectly good fight y'know! I mean, I didn't walk all the way here from my hive for nothing! You should be ashamed of yourself, the idea!" Now Pharos turned to the girl with the guitar, "AW HELL NO!"  

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Her ax released, Ilixay was now playing tug-o-war with Ashtar instead. "WILL YOU STOP THAT!", she snarls at Pharos, refusing to let go of the other troll girl. At least until a guitar suddenly slams into the back of her head, sending her stumbling and falling forward.

Dai Eden generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 pm
Pharos was able to reel in the D.I.D. and gave her a glare. She looked to give an even more angry glare at the girl with the guitar, "OooOoo you're so going to get it." He unlatched his yo-yo from the girl, and winded it up rather fast, and then he began to play around with it, "Don't interrupt such an awesome battle between the seckses!" He was about to yank his yo-yo toward the girl with the guitar, but he changed his mind, seeing the glow of the guitar reflect on his face, and knowing that she was actually a fellow musician, "N-no more interruptions people, just enjoy the show!" He ran back a ways from the fighting, putting his yo-yo in the slot that his WHEEL sylladex picked for him [3].  

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 pm
Dolfar smiles. This was the opportunity he was waiting for. He charges the purple-blooded troll, and tackles her, pinning her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Ashtar was confused by the newcomer's antics, and although greatful for the partial rescue, his attitude left much to be desired. She would have gotten snippy, but she saw no point in it. Now she had to decide whether to run or throw a less valuable and less harmful skin contact poison at someone or something.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 am
((We should probably decide who's going to win this fight. I personally don't care as long as my character doesn't get beat up too badly))

Ilixay lets out a small 'oof' when she hits the ground. A little dazed from the blow to the head, she manages to glare at him and start struggling madly to get him off. This struggling is made up of much yelling, squirming, bucking, thrashing, attempted biting, and profanity.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 am
((Idc, but I will say the odds are not in Ilixay's favor here, soooo...))

Lumari had peeked her head out of her hive to see how things were going and saw the high blood distracted. Taking this chance, she motioned for Ashtar to come inside and hide until things settled down.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 am
((I noticed that))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 am
Ashtar, being a clever girl, was quick to take the opprotunity to hide away in Lumari's hive. The moment the door shut behind her she whispered quickly to her jade blooded friend, "thank you for the help." She'd thank the others later once everything calmed down.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Dolfar glares at Ilixay, secretly glad for his strength. "Get out of here, now. Before I break your neck."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff