Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm
"If I didn't know any better, I certainly would be. Alas, such endeavors are best saved for later!" Ophelia spoke with over-dramatic flare before replying in a serious matter to his latter comment. "I apologize. I don't mean to pressure you. Do what you feel is best, love. If that means a break from the castle, then so be it."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm
[ My job is so awesome. Two hour breaks, yeah! ]

"Caledfwlch," she repeated, sort of annoyed. She rolled her eyes before glancing to the spear. Lenore smirked and looked back at the light. "That spear looks mighty testy. But..." She glanced around again, hearing shuffling from above before looking back at the sword, lowering her voice. "Don't you think that you have better things to do than sit here in the dust watching a spear? You're the legendary Caledfwlch, not some lowly dog doing menial tasks. Don't you hunger to be used?" She murmured, as if trying to tempt him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 pm
"I know. Anyway, no reason getting all sappy and sentimental now. I'm not leaving yet!" Balthazar said as they neared the mines.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm
"Ha!" A laughing noise. "If I could spit, I would. Being used by such low-born trash-- I would rather die!" A pause. "Well, not die, but I find that certain words when used lack the same effect when I'm dealing with the living. You know, sentient things that are supposed to be sentient. Like demons, or the elves, or houses."  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm
Ophelia flashed Balthazar one more smile before getting straight to business. "So, just as a reminder, we will be speaking to the head of the Miner's Guild about the current state of affairs...correct?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 pm
Balthazar nodded. "I figure get an update on how production's doing, any problems they've had, and maybe if the locals have been up to anything."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm
"Good thinking. Although we might want to take what he might say with a grain of salt on the last topic." Most of the miners came from the more rural areas of the Kingdom, and as Ophelia recalled, most demons in the more rural settlements still had problems with dealing with other species.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 pm
Lenore frowned, her crimson eyes disproving. "I didn't say I would use you, you piece of junk," she remarked, waving Caledfwlch around before staring into the light which sparkled at the end of the sword. "I'm just saying that you should be out in the open, admired by your victims right before they die. Whoever left you here didn't intend to use you. We're on an island in a demon settlement. I don't know what use you would be, other than being melted down for materials here, or hacking trees and such."
Lenore shrugged. This sword was being especially difficult. And Lenore was running out of time. She needed to make this sword agree to coming with her quietly if she wanted to get off this boat unseen.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 pm
"Melted down? Hacking trees? You know nothing of tree-chopping, and if you did, you would know that I would be a most inelegant tool for the job!" The sword huffs.
"Fine. If you take me with you, I won't alert the guards."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 am
"Please, feel free to drop the Le and call me Blanc. It's like Blank, but you dont put to much of a high tone on the A. Bl-ah-nc. "

He followed behind, reading as they walked.

"I dont believe I ever caught your names?"

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Bl-ah-nc" cryon muttered as they walked to himself several times over and over again. He may have been versed well enough in these people's language but he was by no means an expert at it. Stopping his muttering he looked to Alexia for a moment before back to LeBlanc. "Cryon" the panther said as he stopped and looked around for a moment. The village was since recently all but hidden from the world and was found now only by scents. Standing up fully he took in a deep breath smelling the scents around him before turning towards the east and continuing.

(How well am I playing this guy as being a native? Honestly?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:14 am
[Writers block means responce must wait. Being a real Native myself, your not doing a bad job. XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 pm
"I know, lingering racism and all that...The problem with longer lifespans is people don't feel like changing their ways quite so easily. It's been a freaking millennium, it's time to play nice guys." Balthazar said flatly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm
"That won't happen until they see irrefutable proof, in their eyes, that they're full of crap. Considering how that's more difficult than winning a war without provisions, I'm not counting on it happening any time soon." Ophelia shrugged, not really seeming to mind it all too much at this point. She'd been the Queen for a thousand years now. Going against her publicly was suicidal at best. "If anything, I'm just looking forward to seeing how long they can go without implying me to be a usurper, a slut, a spy, or any combenation of the above." she admitted with much amusement.

As far as her reputation was back home, people usually either fell into two trains of thought. The first being that she was a filthy, immoral slut who belonged in the brothel instead of the throneroom and that her influence on political affairs was damning the people to a slow and dishonorable/non-glorious demise. The second was that she was a saintly and brilliant lady who was quite possibly the only thing keeping the last two (pureblooded) Schwarzvogels from becoming mad, bloodthirsty tyrants out to slaughter and devour every last citizen of the land. As one can imagine, she was quite the polarizing figure and she knew it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm
"At least the peasantry is generally not dumb enough to try any attacks on you. The number of dead idiots has dropped quite a bit since you first ascended to the throne." Balthazar pointed out with a smile. Sure, there were still the occassional assassin, but they were few and far between these days. And they all realized just how stupid an idea it was just before dying horribly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff