Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Or I could take the time when I am close to it being all over and put a .50 Calibur DE round between my eyes destroying the brain and spinal cord and making it where I turn into neither" Beast said looking over his shoulder at Napier with a bit of a glare. He still had life in him and becoming what they had been fighting against was not yet on his agenda. He could still be of use and atleast radio into Dead with another survivor camp if he could find it.

The arguing between both of them as he stood there reaching out and grabbing Walter as he lifted him off his feet and into the air. "There won't be a rescue mission. There won't be an Evac. There won't be any help from the outside aside from the rest of my team which will not stop there mission to come save a dying member in a zombie infested hell hole such as this" Beast said looking at him his haze having faded again as his anger rose. "Your waste of your life was your own fault none of my own" He growled throwing Walter against the wall of the subway. "Your own stupid decision ended your life there was no choice of mine" Beast said again starting to walk down the tunnel.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:22 pm
"I distinctly remember you saving my life back there by picking up my chair and running. You Saved my life, So I saved yours. In my mind we're not square until you are at the very least back with your comrads. I'll start chasing pidgeons before I even dream of going after people. And If I go after a person, It'll be one of shamblers. A man Has to have his principles. And I'm not gonna stoop to eating humans." Walter Said as he looked Beast in the eye.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 pm
Napier shrugged as he walked past Walter. "Shame, that. Y'got a nice brain, pity it'll rot in a few months with y'planned diet."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Reaching up to his comm Beast went to tap on the communicator only to find it was no there. Looking around he saw that Walter had it and reached out taking the item from him and putting it back on. "Dead this is Beast. Current condition critical running on Adrenaline alone. Sustained a heavy blow from the explosion." Beast said into the headset. They weren't out of the tunnels just yet she he didn't know if the signal was reaching him very well or not. "Do not send aid." Beast said simply looking back to Walter. He had made his choice to change sides. "I am in no shape to make it out alive" he said into the comm before turning it off. He wouldn't let his friend suffer his fate and didn't want him close incase he did in fact die and change.

As he walked tho the haze signalling the falling of his adrenaline started to come again the pain creeping into his mind as well. If only those needles could last longer he could push on farther. He had one left and that one wouldn't last each seeming to last less and less time. If he could find another military corpse he may have a chance tho. He hadn't given up completely just yet. Tho he gave himself little success there was still a sliver.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 am
User Image
User Image

x
x
x
x

Keilin Laurent

Keilin arose from the debris of the general store, looking even more crazed than before. She had a Cheshire smile as she flung herself out the broken window and ran across the four-lane street, headbutting Mama Jay using sheer speed to take her down. Did it hurt? Hell yeah. Did it matter? I think not. The extra stabs she was able to have after temporarily incapacitating the woman was just about worth it in Keilin's deranged mind. She was laughing so loud, Walter and the others would have probably heard her from their distance. Furthermore, it was attracting the zombies to that location in the city.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 pm
"This is Soundwave, Dead, proceed with your current task, I'll pick your boy up." LT. Adrian "Soundwave" Thorn stated calmly over the radio. It wasn't often a SEAL got sent in on an Army mission, but Adrian was a special case. It didn't take him long to find Beast and the two Ghouls by him. "So, you two just playing Vulture or Overwatch?" Soundwave asked flatly, hands in his pockets, fingering a little gadget he hadn't had the chance to test yet, but he had a good feeling on it. The idea was to provide a distraction to Ghouls, since they were smarter, and shift their focus long enough to make an escape or to kill them, and in Adrian's case, if it worked, he'd have two more to add to his Scorecard.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 pm
"If You're With Beast, Then I can go back to my junk yard and start shooting shamblers again." And then Walter walked back to his chair, grabbed his elephant gun and and filled his front pockets with ammo for it. "Now If You'll all excuse me, I've got a some anger to vent. I maybe one of them but that doesn't mean I've switched sides. It's not about the skin you wear, It's about what you do." And then walter started walking away from the two soldiers. He could care less now. He held up one arm as he walked away; waving.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Napier stuck his hands in his pockets as he watched Walter walk away. "Y'know," he said reflectively, "That man's... about the biggest pillock I met since me throat got ripped out."

He turned then to the new arrival and stuck out his hand. "Dr. Napier's m'name, pleasure. You are...?"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm
"You'll have to forgive me, I'm not one for shaking hands these days, Lieutenant Adrian Thorn, U.S. Navy." Adrian said politely with a small nod of his head towards the Undead Doctor. He then turned towards Beast and noted the man was on his last legs unless he got immediate medical help. "I don't suppose you'd know where I could find me some quality transportation out of this hellhole, would you?" Adrian asked with a small chuckle, he could not believe he was asking a Ghoul for help.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Napier chuckled as he sat down on the hood of a nearby car, taking a chip bag out of his pocket and started popping the contents into his mouth one by one, chewing and swallowing one before eating the next. "I could bite'cha, give y'one quick n** an' take care o' all what ails y', but somehow I don' think y'd want that. Ain't no other way o' survivin' here long-term. Big Apple's gone Dead jus' like the UK."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 pm

"This mission is going to hell in a hand basket quick" Dead said as he looked back to the two following them. "Ice take point" Dead said as he changed places with the other soldier. He needed to get away from the others for a moment as he walked several meter's away from them before checking his area for hostiles. Fortunately so far there were none as he lifted his hand to his comm. He had heard voice but it brought little comfort to the man. He was half tempted to go barreling thru the city to Beasts position and try to get the man out of there himself but if he did that the two civilian's would be left with one less bit of support. "Where the ******** is that god damn chopper" he muttered with a growl. The familiar thumping of the Apache's wings hadn't been heard for some time now the only option of that was it had to stop to refuel.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm
Adrian chuckled a little. "Thanks for your generosity, but I don't think turning would help my career any, plus it'd be the death of my social life." the SEAL said and smiled and began scanning his surroundings, he knew enough about cars to put one back together, but what he was thinking of was entirely different, he would need to build one from scratch, and with different parts from different models, but it was worth a shot.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm
Napier laughed at that. "S'not so bad, y'know. S'no great psychological changes that come wiv it, jus' a newfound preference f'rilly rare steak. An' the Dead're spreadin' pretty fast. I know Europe's pretty well shamblin' by now, 'Er Majesty's eatin' raw badger f'r tea, an' Asia went pretty bloody fast 'f I do say so meself. Gotta give y'credit where s'due, tho'. America's held out pretty well. I give y'six, maybe seven years afore we wear y'down. Chip?"

Napier held out his bag, offering one of the white chips of bone to the Lieutenant. "Dun worry, it's sanitary."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm
"If any of you out there are speaking with a guy with a hole in his neck, please speak up. I'd like to get out of the sights of the joker up top who's taking pot shots at me with an old double- HOLY SH-" Then the sounds static came over the com and then silence.

((Ape is fine, Just running for his life.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm
"I'm not too hungry right now, thank you." Adrian said politely and began searching the area for anything he could use to build his ramshackle POST (Piece of Sh*t Transport). "Hey Doc, you mind helping me look around for quality car parts? I kinda need to get stumpy outta here." Adrian said as he began looking through the nearest car.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff