Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:41 pm
Shiro nodded a bit while sitting on a traced rock at the moment as he chuckled "somewhat, apparently i have wierd abilities like stretching like rubber, and create earthquakes." he said while thinking a bit, tilting his head "though i can feel there's more about it, i have yet to uncover things yet. as for why my arms look normal.. i have no clue why." he said, as Kudamon appeared from the Xros Loader giggling a bit "well, i think it's because you just gained the ability to use powerful illusions, Shiro-koi. as well as shapeshifting." Shiro looked to the Kudakitsune around his neck, chuckling a bit "well, for now i don't know how to use my Youki in actual skills or anything so untill i figure that out i'm boned and probably prone to using shapeshifting on instinct." of course, Kudamon had climbed off Shiro's body, and actually went to relax with the Hackmon as Guilmon sat the young digimon down and proceeded to sneak up on Were-Garurumon and used a Rock Breaker, Shiro meanwhile was standing back up to stretch, while bringing up his Xros Loader, chuckling "Reload, Black Mach Gaogamon!" he called out, said digimon had came out, causing Grappleomon to raise an eyebrow, before the Black Wolf decided to turn to the Lion, grinning, and launched forward, unleashing a large Kick to knock Grappleomon deeper into the marble and practice away from everyone, if the large black blasts and Gravity Reinforced winds were any indication "that'll give Grappleomon a partner for now. now i guess i need to try and get a hold of my Demonic powers."

Agnimon of course eventually woke back up, grunting, and rubbing his chin and chest a bit "Ow. okay, Zapmon really can pack a punch now." of course the others rolled their eyes as they got back to the other spirits, before Ryuudramon charged at Tactimon and Were-Garurumon and proceeded to unleash things into a nice Three Way Free-For-All between the three, though they did keep their attacks away from the other training digimon. the SHouto's were actually using each other for Push-ups, sit-ups, and sparring using their Retro Mic's and other things, so small blasts of Wind, Water/Ice, and Earth-based attacks launched about.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 pm
"Yuki Agumon, why don't you spar with Allomon as V-dramon for a little while?" Crystal suggested sending out the aforementioned dinosaur while Yuki Agumon slipped away from where Ryuudamon, Monodramon, and Solarmon were still busy training against the Kunemonz and Dokunemonz. Yuki Agumon evolved readily into V-dramon and commenced wrestling with Allomon.

"Now then, getting a hold of your youkai powers does seem a little tricky," Crystal once again returned her attention to Shiro's predicament. "After what happened we can't even be sure whether your abilities are strictly kitsune anymore or if you might have picked up a few inu daiyoukai abilities from having my youki added to the mix. And right now I can't even channel any of those abilities myself because I still haven't regained enough youki to be able to channel it yet. Even so, I guess I might still be able to talk you through some of them at least."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 pm
"No, wait what do you mean we have to go now? We're on vacation! Look, I know I was keen on getting a reading on the competition, but it's not like I'm cut out for championships!" Blaze had yet to notice that he was shouting because of the wind.

"Omeka!" Omekamon punctuates this 'word' with a dramatic gesture pointing down. It's then that Blaze starts to get frustrated.

"OH COME ON! It's like there's no winning with you! Reload Catch Mamemon!"
The floating digimon had an immediate strained look as Blaze and Omekamon caught hold.
"I think I can see a tree, just land us there."

*CRASH*
"1 point for the landing, but 9 points for style."

And then Blaze and Omekamon proceeded to hit every branch on the way down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm
Shiro just nodded as he flicked his tails, letting the body tense and relax some, before looking upwards a scant bit as he heard a familiar voice incoming, he then stepped to the side and while the arms 'dissolved' somewhat, revealing his true arms again he didn't see who was incoming, but of course the Reality marble was open, so the moment Blaze passed the barrier, he'd be able to enter it easily as he sighed "i thought he was staying behind to keep the wild digimon back while we did this tournament..." he whined, obviously not wanting to deal with Blaze's antics as he readied himself with a slight clearing of his throat "anyway.. shall we get started in figuring out what i can do as a Youkai?" he asked, clearly amused at his own nervousness in trying to handle midnight black Youki, not to mention what would happen if he used his black blood and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 pm
Blaze and Omekamon weren't the only ones doing a spectacular bit of falling among the branches of the great tree on Ceresmon's back. There was a shrill scream when Airu realized she was also suddenly falling from a great height. A second earlier she had been leaving Taiki's house not wanting to have anything to do with the upcoming tournament. Then she just happened to be passing by more of those guys' crazy friends, namely Blaze and Omekamon, and the next thing she knew she was plummeting out of the sky. Fortunately for her though, Opossumon was quick about coming out of her Xros Loader to see what was wrong so Airu had something to grab onto to slow her descent. With the aid of Opossumon's balloons the pair was able to drift down to the base of the great tree at a much more comfortable rate of speed.

"Opossumon, where are we?" Airu already had a pretty good idea of what the answer might be given there weren't any trees quite so large anywhere she could think of in Japan.

"It seems like we were pulled into the digital world," Opossumon replied.

Airu glanced over at the crumpled forms of Blaze and Omekamon buried beneath a pile of all the branches they had broken off on their way down. It should go without saying that she was entirely convinced that the two of them were somehow responsible for her being here even though she hadn't intended on coming.

"Great, well what are we supposed to do now?" Airu complained loudly.

Opossumon seemed to think it over before suggesting, "We could try to find Yuu. We'd probably be safe with him and Damemon."

"But how are we supposed to do that when we don't even know where we are?" Airu pouted visibly.

Blaze and Omekamon, meanwhile, along with being unfortunate enough to hit every branch on their way down also landed unintentionally on top of Gokuwmon. Fortunately he was able to control his anger and only batted them off with his Nyoikinkobou before simply dusting himself off and more or less ignoring the intrusion.

"It would seem that we have even more guests among us," Sanzomon observed.

Opossumon immediately perked up seeing Sanzomon and Gokuwmon, "Hey Airu, we're in luck, I know these guys!"

*~*~*~*~*

"Well, before we attempt anything with Tessaiga or Tenseiga," Crystal tried very hard to ignore the sudden arrival of Blaze and Omekamon as she kept her mind on how to go about training Shiro when she herself didn't currently have any youkai attributes. "And I know you have copies of them, so don't even try to deny it, but we should probably start by seeing how well you can channel your youki into your claws. Sankontessou is a great technique to use if you don't want to waste time picking out a weapon and it's extremely effective against weaker adversaries. And, once you are able to perform that technique you will also have no trouble executing Hijinkessou, although I'd save that as a last resort since it does get kinda messy. So, why don't we start by having you conjure up some training dummies so you can try ripping them apart with your claws?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:10 pm
Shiro nodded as he proceeded to tune out the fact that the second idiot was now near them, of course when she said to create training posts Shiro closed an eye and proceeded to focus as he called out softly, yet reverberating with power as Prana rolled off his body. "Trace... On." he said simply, wire frames forming into a literal army of 500 or so training dummies, lined up in ways to be used one at a time from a zig-zag list, with each of them looking like People he'd -want- to slash to ribbons, various evil digimon, villains, idiots, this included many copies of a Tagiru or a Blaze dummy running about amongst the 500, either way Shiro opened his eyes and proceeded to focus as he slowly brought the Youki to the forefront, and letting it flick off him in small waves, like a black flame or so, while coiling and swirling some around the now revealed animalistic claws as he readied to try his first attempt of what he always thought of the technique's name: Iron Reaver Soul Stealer. "your brother Inu-Yasha uses this move correct? i think i've seen it from time to time, just not often given he has Tessaiga and all."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm
Blaze bounced back rather quickly for a person who had fallen in not one, but two unceremonious heaps in a ten second span.

"That has to be the worst landing in history, I think I'd have fared better using you as a parachute," groused Blaze as he glared at the cardboard troublemaker.

"Sorry about the rough landing there Gokuwmon, I swear there was a complete lack of aiming going on."
Blaze bowed to Sanzomon, "Thank you for your kind welcome. My name is Blaze, and this little troublemaker is... gone?"

Blaze was of course gesturing at the conspicuous absence of the digimon known as Omekamon.

"Great."

Omekamon had already run off into the reality marble, and was even now staring directly at Shiro's chest.

Unblinking.

Unmoving.

Just... staring.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm
"Yeah, he's gotten kind of spoiled by having Tessaiga, especially once it started letting him use the Kaze no Kizu as much as he wants," noted Crystal. "Since you've got claws, you might as well know how to use them since no matter the situation you'll always have them to rely on. Of course, now that I think of it, it might be interesting to pay a visit to Totosai to see what kind of a sword can be forged from one of your fangs. Probably better not. From what I've been told, even though they grow back quickly, having your fang yanked out by Totosai is excruciatingly painful."

And that was as far as she got before Omekamon suddenly arrived in front of Shiro to interfere with his training, a sweatdrop forming as Crystal immediately began to wonder how Shiro would decide to deal with him.

*~*~*~*~*

"Quick, evolve me into Cho-Hakkaimon!" Opossumon instructed Airu.

Airu didn't really get it, but she whipped out her pink Xros Loader and did as she was told. "Opossumon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! Cho-Hakkaimon!"

"Well now, this is an unexpected pleasure," Sanzomon greeted her old friend.

"It's almost a complete reunion," Cho-Hakkaimon added. "All we're missing is Shawujingmon."

"Indeed," Sanzomon mused. "I wonder what he's been getting up to."

"I think your friend took off in that direction," Gokuwmon addressed Blaze while gesturing toward Shiro's Reality Marble.

Airu was understandably confused about the whole thing. At least until she noticed Labramon. She was fairly certain she'd seen a similar, no actually an identical digimon with that one girl who always seemed to be spending time with those boys from Xros Heart. Not to mention stealing a number of cute digimon she'd been after.

"Hey, so are you the same Labramon whose friends with that girl, I think her name was Crystal?" Airu asked the holy beast digimon.

"That's right," Labramon answered. "Although, I thought you said you didn't want to come to the digital world with us because you aren't interested in the tournament like your teammates."

"That's the problem," Airu retorted. "I'm not supposed to be here and I don't have any idea how to get back."

"You could try asking Crystal about it," Labramon suggested. "I'll even take you to her."

And so, Airu followed after the holy beast digimon as he guided her toward Shiro's Reality Marble where Crystal was presently assisting with Shiro's training leaving Cho-Hakkaimon do to some catching up with Sanzomon and Gokuwmon in the meantime.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Shiro had been ready to start training on using his claws, while tilting his head a bit at the mention of Tessaiga and how it was made "excrutiatingly painful? well, i doubt it'd match having so much darkness, corruption, and so on ripping through your body and warping it beyond belief, adding in the potent Youki of an Inu Daiyoukai and all. but that is an interesting thought, a sword from Totosai... might have to do that sometime." of course, just as he brought a claw up ready to train, he then was stopped with the sudden appearance of Omekamon between himself and the training dummies, and the staring, which had Shiro blinking, sweatdropping largely ".... okay, this is wierd, wierder than -normal- for me." he said, when Omekamon wasn't -stop- staring at him, he became a bit unnerved, and backed up a step "o-oi! quit staring at me like a piece of meat thank you, go find and bug Blaze or something!" of course, this led to chuckles from Shiro's group of training digimon, well, the amused ones, Guilmon was just resting with Hackmon for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 am
"Thanks but he's being a dinkous. So what if he pulled me here. I'm on vacation, so I'm going to act like it." So with a *harrumph*, Blaze layed down and laced his fingers behind his head.

Omekamon stood up on his tiptoes, leaned in, and put his hand on Shiro's chest with a light *Paff*. He nods once, concentrates for moment, and vanishes.  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm
"I wonder what that was all about," Crystal quirked a brow as the puppet digimon vanished just as suddenly as he had appeared. "I mean, that was weird even for Omekamon."

However, there was now another much more pressing issue that needed to be addressed. Airu had just followed Labramon into Shiro's Reality Marble. She was still perplexed enough by her sudden arrival in the digital world and past experience with Digi Quartz that the transition didn't immediately phase her, but she was very clearly upset about the whole thing.

"You'd better be able to send me back because that crazy friend of yours along with his crazy digimon dragged me here," Airu complained pointedly about both Blaze and Omekamon. "I don't really get why his digimon took off like that, but if you ask me, they're both pretty useless."

Crystal rubbed her temples. "While I won't argue that Blaze and Omekamon are kind of a pain to deal with, could you maybe tone it down a little and not take it out on me? Those two cause me enough of a headache without me having to take responsibility for their crazy antics."

"Well, can you send me back or can't you?" Airu demanded.

"I'm not really sure I should," Crystal answered carefully. "And before you get mad at me, just listen, okay? I can open the gate just fine, but I can't guarantee your safety. The last time I did it, which would have been just a few minutes ago back in the human world, an evil digimon called Shademon used it as a means to capture me. And since Shademon is still on the loose here in the digital world there's a chance he could use it against us."

"So why don't you just defeat him like every other evil digimon you've ever come across?" Airu persisted. "I mean, it's kind of hard to believe you would have just let him get away."

"I know you may find it hard to believe because of my hunting record," Crystal responded, "but I can't always defeat the enemy on the first try. And this guy was ready for us."

It took a second for Airu to fully process that statement, but when she did she looked properly scared by it. "So wait, you mean even you guys were no match for it?"

"We'll figure out the proper way to fight him eventually," Crystal assured her. "But for now I'd prefer to limit travel between the human world and the digital world if only to prevent him easy access through one of my gates." She sighed heavily as she contemplated her options. "For now, I guess the only option is to fly back to the castle. We'll regroup with the others and plot out our next move from there."

"That doesn't really seem like much of an improvement," Airu pouted.

"Yuu should still be there," Crystal added conspiratorially. "If that helps."

"Shut up," Airu glowered at her. Of course, even with all that pink she was wearing, it wasn't like she could hide that blush.

"Fine, fine," Crystal waved her off. "I'm just saying, it'll be safer there."

*~*~*~*~*

A random Slashmon strolled up to Blaze to offer him a nice hot cup of tea while several Hackmonz and Shoutmonz brought over baskets of fruit to show their hospitality.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 pm
Shiro nodded a bit hearing things, and just sighed, about to go back to training when he then thought on it, and frowned, still kind-of feeling Omekamon's aura, but not where he stood before vanishing as he blinked in confusion, and then looked at his chest, as if thinking of something improbable, but yet probably possible for that crazy cardboard digimon "wait... you don't think Omekamon would teleport himself into my body would you? because for some reason i can feel him near my Digi-core, i think." he then paused, and then deadpanned with a 'WTF' face after "... remind me to tell Blaze to keep Omekamon out of my personal space, i feel like i've just been violated. AGAIN." of course, this caused Were-Garurumon to blink, and start laughing hard enough to fall over and roll around laughing so hard he reverted back to Gabumon, and flailing his legs laughing and rolling, causing Shiro to sweatdrop at everyone's laughing at his constant... misfortunes.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 pm
"I don't think even Omekamon is capable of being that invasive to your personal space," Crystal told Shiro. "Anyway, with Airu here it looks like I won't be able to help with the rest of your training for today. Of course, all I can really teach you right now is how to use your claws and you can practice that on your own if you don't want to come back with us right away. Just keep shredding training dummies until you can vaporize them with a single blow."

She looked around at her still training digimon. "Go ahead and take a break you guys. We'll have to continue the rest of your training back at the castle."

V-dramon let go of Allomon and reverted back into Yuki Agumon as they both returned to Crystal's Xros Loader. Ryuudamon, Monodramon, Solarmon, the Kunemonz, and the Dokunemonz also ceased their assault on each other to return to the Xros Loader to recover from their intense workout. And lastly, Togemogumon finally ceased his tireless assault on Zapmon to return to the Xros Loader while the dragon digimon simply collapsed panting heavily and glowered up at Crystal.

"That was uncalled for!" Zapmon growled once she caught her breath.

"Quit complaining," Crystal rolled her eyes. "You came out of it just fine and you've probably gotten faster because of it."

Labramon decided to stay outside of the Xros Loader for now so he could say his good-byes to Sanzomon and Gokuwmon before he left with Crystal.

"Now then, we're still missing Dorumon and Chibi Hackmon, and Gryphomon was still roosting somewhere in the tree, and I haven't seen Slashmon since he went off to chat with that elder Slashmon when we got here," Crystal said going over the list of digimon she still had to collect before she could leave with Airu. "You'll be alright on your own for now, won't you Shiro?"

"He's just going to have to deal with it because I really don't want to wait around all day in such a strange place," Airu asserted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:31 pm
Shiro nodded a bit, as he chuckled hearing Airu's complaining, thankfully he knew he had multiple reasons as to why he hadn't gotten started in really punishing things into the ground training, he didn't want to freak anyone out with the alterations of the sense of 'time' and all, he knew the residents in his soul would understand, but Airu would freak out, and Shiro honestly didn't know what would happen if Crystal's powers reacted to the time altering and all. he just simply turned away from everyone and ordered his Digimon to take a 15 minute break, and then return to light training and sparring, before he himself started his own, by bringing up the dummies using a bit of Prana, and began using his claws to try and demolish them and all, so far only getting burning scratches or small chunks being ripped off from the dummies.not bad for a few first attempts, but for now he was going at a slow but steady pace in trying to use the claws efficiently.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm
With that out of the way, Crystal escorted Airu out of Shiro's Reality Marble to collect the rest of her digimon accompanied by Zapmon and Labramon. It didn't take much effort to track down the rest of her team as Gryphomon flew down as soon as Crystal called for him, returning to the Xros Loader without argument. And, since Zapmon and Yuki Agumon had both been spying on Team Epoch's Slashmon prior to their training in Shiro's Reality Marble, Zapmon was able to lead Crystal to him without any difficulty.

"I see, so we're leaving already," Slashmon sounded almost sad about it.

"You know you don't have to come with us right now," Crystal told him with a knowing smile. "If you'd rather stay awhile longer I can leave Hououmon here with you so you'll be able to find your own way back."

"I would appreciate that," Slashmon answered. "Are you sure you can manage without me?"

"Well, Zapmon has become a heck of a lot stronger," Crystal rubbed the back of her head. "And Gene is waiting back at the castle so I think we'll be alright if you want to take a vacation."

Slashmon nodded. "Thank you."

So, Crystal sent Hououmon out to roost in the great tree on Ceresmon's back as an eventual transport for Slashmon whenever he was ready to leave the host of other Slashmonz residing in the flying forest. All there was left to do before confronting Blaze about Omekamon was to go fetch Dorumon and Chibi Hackmon from where she had left them napping in one of the naturally occurring nests in the soft grass of the forest. Dorumon gladly returned to the girl's silver Xros Loader eager to take a break from babysitting. Chibi Hackmon wasn't any trouble, but looking after the little guy was still plenty exhausting, especially with all the curious Shoutmonz, Hackmonz, and Slashmonz being so enthusiastic about helping. Crystal went ahead and picked up the still napping Chibi Hackmon contemplating whether she would carry him or just let him sleep inside her Xros Loader with the rest of her digimon not named Zapmon or Labramon. Well, she could at least carry the little digimon until after she confronted Blaze so they could all get out of here.

Besides that, Airu still needed to retrieve Cho-Hakkaimon from her little reunion with Sanzomon and Gokuwmon. And so, that brought both girls into the company of the three amicable digimon and one indignant human.

"Hey Blaze," Crystal waved in greeting. "I hope you have a reasonable explanation for all this, but right now I don't really want to hear it I don't know how look it will take and Airu really wants to get out of here."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff