Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 am

Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and said "That's fine. I don;t mind. But we'll need to pack first." She then smiled at Anna and said "SHe loves you more than anything, just like me." She then smiled. Anna smiled in her sleep and buried her face in Dante's neck as she slept.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and said "That's fine. I don;t mind. But we'll need to pack first." She then smiled at Anna and said "SHe loves you more than anything, just like me." She then smiled. Anna smiled in her sleep and buried her face in Dante's neck as she slept.

"You both are the most important things to happen to me. If anything happened to you two..." He shook his head, "But yeah we can pack and get ready before we go. If we don't get anyone following us... we can be a real family."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 am

Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to us. I promise." She then sealed the promise with a kiss. Though she didn't look like it she could transform into her werwolf form to protect Anna, Dante and herself no matter what. "Remember, I am a werewolf. I can turn into my werewolf form and protect us." She said and smiled as she hugged him being careful not to crush Anna. Anna was still snuggled up to Dante. When she woke up she was still in his arms but they were walking. SHe hugged him and kept her face buried since she was still half asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to us. I promise." She then sealed the promise with a kiss. Though she didn't look like it she could transform into her werwolf form to protect Anna, Dante and herself no matter what. "Remember, I am a werewolf. I can turn into my werewolf form and protect us." She said and smiled as she hugged him being careful not to crush Anna. Anna was still snuggled up to Dante. When she woke up she was still in his arms but they were walking. SHe hugged him and kept her face buried since she was still half asleep.

(sorry my computer is getting repaired)

He held her tightly as he carried Anna. Despite her forgiveness he felt bad still. He had put his family in danger and it hurt him deeply. He did his best to keep a straight face as he held them both as they left for their new home.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Dante Kazahana

((Oh....Well then did you see my profile comment??? Also if you could quote this account from now on that would be great. I'll be using this one as my main account from now on. Thnx.))

Anna stayed close to her father. Sakura smiled as she carried Anna's bag and a few of her's. She always insisted that she carry her own weight since she didn't want Dante doing all the work. Anna then looked up at Dante and said "Daddy are you hurting?" She sounded sleepy still which she was. But she knew that her daddy would never leave her or Sakura on purpose unless he had to.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Oh....Well then did you see my profile comment??? Also if you could quote this account from now on that would be great. I'll be using this one as my main account from now on. Thnx.))

Anna stayed close to her father. Sakura smiled as she carried Anna's bag and a few of her's. She always insisted that she carry her own weight since she didn't want Dante doing all the work. Anna then looked up at Dante and said "Daddy are you hurting?" She sounded sleepy still which she was. But she knew that her daddy would never leave her or Sakura on purpose unless he had to.

"no sweetie. Daddy is gonna be ok." he lied and kissed her forehead gently, "go back to sleep. We will be home soon..."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Anna snuggled herself up to him with her tail wagging a little bit as she slept. She went back to sleep and stayed close to Dante wanting him to be okay. Sakura smiled and whispered "She really does remind me of you. So sweet and smart." She then frowned some knowing Dante needed help. "I hope your right that you'll be okay. I don't know what we would do without you." She said and kissed his cheek. She hoped that he would okay. That fight wounded him really badly and Sakura didn't know if he would make it from the blood loss. SHe then smiled for him hoping that Anna's wish for him to be okay would come true.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Anna snuggled herself up to him with her tail wagging a little bit as she slept. She went back to sleep and stayed close to Dante wanting him to be okay. Sakura smiled and whispered "She really does remind me of you. So sweet and smart." She then frowned some knowing Dante needed help. "I hope your right that you'll be okay. I don't know what we would do without you." She said and kissed his cheek. She hoped that he would okay. That fight wounded him really badly and Sakura didn't know if he would make it from the blood loss. SHe then smiled for him hoping that Anna's wish for him to be okay would come true.

Dante Kazahana

He took her hand tightly as he walked and kissed her cheek, "I promise I will always be here for both of you."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "I know you will." Then once tehy were at their secondary home, which was farther away from the village, Sakura took Annabelle to her room and tucked her in and gave Anna her favorite stuffed wolf. Then Sakura went to change Dante's bandages. "Dante dear. You should really go see a doctor. I'm not qualified to take care of these wounds and don't know much about blood loss. I only know that you'll need lots of rest if you want to survive. Just please go see one. Anna and I will go with you if that will help." She said as she bandaged his arm. She was worried the wounds would get infected and he would die from it. She didn't want that to happen. She figured a trip to the doctor would be the best thing. She was one of those people who thought it was better to be safe than sorry.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "I know you will." Then once tehy were at their secondary home, which was farther away from the village, Sakura took Annabelle to her room and tucked her in and gave Anna her favorite stuffed wolf. Then Sakura went to change Dante's bandages. "Dante dear. You should really go see a doctor. I'm not qualified to take care of these wounds and don't know much about blood loss. I only know that you'll need lots of rest if you want to survive. Just please go see one. Anna and I will go with you if that will help." She said as she bandaged his arm. She was worried the wounds would get infected and he would die from it. She didn't want that to happen. She figured a trip to the doctor would be the best thing. She was one of those people who thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

He shook his head as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her gently. He took her hand, "I can't do that, saku. U know that... I'll take it easy and if you help me dress my wounds I'll be fine." he gave her a caring smile.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and hugged him gently as she said "Alright then, love. But don't go doing anything crazy. I'm sure that the village will be looking for us. But I also know that everyone is too scared to come into this part of the forest." She then smiled and said "I still remember how scared I was when you found me. But I'm very happy that you did." She remembered how scared she was alright. She had never been that scared before but was happy that Dante had found her. It made her whole life better. Anna then woke up and rubbed her eyes as she came into the room. "Well hello there sleepyhead." Sakura said as Anna climbed into her arms. "Did you have a nice nap sweetie?" She asked. Anna nodded and smiled at her daddy. She then began to wag her tail. For some reason she was more werewolf than vampire but they never thought about why. All that mattered was that Anna was safe and happy.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and hugged him gently as she said "Alright then, love. But don't go doing anything crazy. I'm sure that the village will be looking for us. But I also know that everyone is too scared to come into this part of the forest." She then smiled and said "I still remember how scared I was when you found me. But I'm very happy that you did." She remembered how scared she was alright. She had never been that scared before but was happy that Dante had found her. It made her whole life better. Anna then woke up and rubbed her eyes as she came into the room. "Well hello there sleepyhead." Sakura said as Anna climbed into her arms. "Did you have a nice nap sweetie?" She asked. Anna nodded and smiled at her daddy. She then began to wag her tail. For some reason she was more werewolf than vampire but they never thought about why. All that mattered was that Anna was safe and happy.

He smiled and kissed his daughter and then began to tickle her. Sakuras words seemed to help him and so did listening to Anna's laugh.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Dante Kazahana

Anna laughed as she was tickled. Then she hugged Dante being careful of his injuries. "I love you daddy." She said with her tail wagging happily. Sakura smiled and said "Well I'll go get diner started." She then got up and went tog et dinner going. She smiled at Datne but kissed him before she went off to cook. SHe was going to make Dante's favorite. She managed to pack the ingredients before they left and a few other things she knew they would eat. SHe would have to get more food though. Anna was playing with Dante as they waited for dinner. SHe loved her daddy but she was careful not to have him rest. So she played with him carefully.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Anna laughed as she was tickled. Then she hugged Dante being careful of his injuries. "I love you daddy." She said with her tail wagging happily. Sakura smiled and said "Well I'll go get diner started." She then got up and went tog et dinner going. She smiled at Datne but kissed him before she went off to cook. SHe was going to make Dante's favorite. She managed to pack the ingredients before they left and a few other things she knew they would eat. SHe would have to get more food though. Anna was playing with Dante as they waited for dinner. SHe loved her daddy but she was careful not to have him rest. So she played with him carefully.

It hurt a little bit as he played with her but it felt good. After a while of playing he put on one odd her favorite movies. He kissed her gently then went to the kitchen where sakura was cooking. Quietly he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakrua smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well hello there handsome." She said in a joking way. She thought he was handsome and he knew it but she was playing around with him right now. THen she kissed him softly on the lips. Then she let him have a taste of dinner. "What do you think?" She asked smiling.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff