Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 pm
"Really? That can't be true." Rune seemed surprised. "I refuse to believe you've gone your entire life without any such compliment."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm
"The most I hear from people is usually witch, choice words that rhyme with witch, and anything that has to do with the words 'frigid' or 'vulture'." Ashen looked rather amused by the thought. This was one truth, she was sure, she could speak without the truth flashing like a neon light for the previously unaware.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 pm
"Well, I admit, your personality...could use a bit of work..." Rune smiled nervously. "You're nice, but I think you could stand to open up a bit more. I mean I still don't know a thing about you other than your name." he admitted with a sheepish chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 pm
"That's because you never ask." Ashen replied in a rather snarky manner, deciding not to take Rune's words as an insult for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm
"I think you and I both know I'm terrible at starting conversation." Rune smiled in spite of himself. "Especially with people I don't know as well."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:06 pm
"Just make the attempt. Ask questions if you need to. In fact, asking questions is probably one of the best ways to get to know someone." Ashen pointed out with a small smirk.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am
((Aaaaaand mah brain died. ._. ))

"And I have. You just keep refusing to say anything about where you came from and the like." Rune pointed out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 am
{Sorry. crying Shall I help you fund the funeral?}

"The country where I'm from literally does not exist anymore. I am probably not the last of my kind, but I am certainly the last of my family and surviving the brutal events of that war is naturally something I do not want to talk about." Sometimes Ashen could be genuinely genre-savvy. I think it fluctuates depending on my mood and how childish I want to play her. But enough with the meta! "The thing is you are not asking the right questions. Start small and work your way up. It could be anything from food prefferences to music to smaller bits and pieces of my culture that I've kept. I have plenty of myths and travel stories to share, as I do tips on how to survive as a traveller and how to make good trade between cities and countries. Hell, I even know how to bargain with a witch without giving her the chance to damn you in some way or another. Just pay attention to what I say and do, and hopefully questions should come more easilly from there. If they don't, just improvise."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 am
((Lol.))

Rune perked up a bit when he heard the witch comment. "You make it sound like you've dealt with witches before."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am
"Who is to say I haven't?" Ashen smirked at Rune all the more upon seeing that she caught his interest. "If you travel long enough, you'll meet and see much stranger and more dangerous things than a mere witch."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:57 am
"It's just the rumors about witches, they make them sound terrifying and you'd be lucky to get away from them. You can't believe everything you hear, of course, so I've always wondered, what was she like?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 pm
"I have met more than one, and they vary just as much as any other person. Some are as benevolent and helpful as can be. Some are malicious and destructive at their best. Some still live as ordinary women, trying their best to live out their lives normally in a society that despises them." Ashen said with a shrug, as if the answer were simple enough in her eyes. "It all depends on a witch's personality, her personal history, and of course the motivation she has for making use of her magical gifts. Most only hear tales of the wicked or less commonly the altruistic. One I know rather well is rather mischevious at best, and usually only uses her powers for entertainment or monetary gain." Ashen was talking about herself for the last bit, but of course that's obvious to all but the in-story characters I'm sure. I'm also sure that I need to stop banging my head against the fourth wall despite how it hurts so good.
HURTS SO ******** GOOD GAWD
"Witches are just like any other individual you come across. Not all are evil wenches who want your blood and soul, but you certainly shouldn't trust any of them either."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm
"I never said they were all evil, just the stories suggest as much. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt after all. Though it sounds like the stories have really overexagerated things. It sounds like they're little more than regular people with special powers." Rune mused while he got up to clear the table.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 pm
"I never said you did. I am just saying that for the most part, the stories are completely exaggerated - as you have already noticed. Only one or two witches have ever been so blatantly stereotypical and lived long enough to be scornfully remembered for it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm
"I suppose if you had magic powers, there would be a certain desire to abuse them." Rune said while putting the now clean dishes away before going off to pull out some blankets and pillows. With only one bed in the house, he'd offered it to Ashen to use while he slept on the couch, refusing to let her sleep anywhere else.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff