Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Arena
The Demon King's Contest 1: Finished! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Mariko gasped as the ice pierced her in multiple places. Blood poured from the open gashes and spilled onto the ground at her feet. In a desperate last attack, she heaved her axe over her head. It flew in an arc spinning vertically toward the Arrancar's head.  
Silas Parrish rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm
Vicente gasped as the weapon struck his skull, and felt consciousness leave him. His Hierro and regeneración instantánea would keep his body alive and heal it a relatively short time--his pride would take much longer. The Arrancar was dragged off to his quarters.
The referee calmed the screeching masses, and presented the champions of the preliminary matches.
"All the way from Seireitei--you know them, and you hate them! The Shinigami, Hideyaki Daisuke, and Yashiki Kaori!" As the referee gestured to the two standing behind him, the humans of the living world, and denizens of Reikai and Seireitei cheered together, while the Hollows and Youkai booed and hissed angrily.
"Yes, yes!" hissed the ref in glee. He silenced the crowd after a moment. Daisuke rolled his eyes. "Now, then! For the second round we have THREE! Count 'em, three of your own, people of Makai! MIKA, Miyazaki Haruka , and Mariko!" Now the Youkai roared as the humans fell silent. The Hollows cheered, too, but only out of spite for the humans so near them--humans which the Demon King had forbidden the Hollows from eating for the duration of the tournament. The referee continued.
"I am shocked, amazed, appalled, and oddly impressed, even, to find that we actually have two human survivors for the second round! The Fullbringer Oda Ichiro, and the Western Quincy Gabriele Yamashita!" Again the humans and Shinigami cheered, while Hollows and Youkai growled and roared their displeasure.
"Finally, visiting residents of Hueco Mundo... I am pleased to present to you a lone contender of your world! She's quick, she's mean, she's apparently ticklish! Cullingblade, the fastest Vasto Lorde-class Menon to ever live!" The hooting and triumphant yelling of the Hollows drowned out all other sounds as their momentary hero fired a powerful Gran Rey Cero into the sky for them.
"Congratulations, contestants. Now, we all fall silent, for the King of the realm speaks." The referee pointed to the shaded box at the highest point of the arena. The King was still invisible, but his voice could not be ignored.
"Congratulations to those that remain. I look forward to personally eviscerating at least one of you. Train hard! Rest well! Prepare yourself to meet the most terrible of Makai's demons! I will accept nothing less than the best. Now we will observe a moment of silence for the fallen: Jek, the thunder Youkai; Ezekiel Dark, the strongest of my Togabito; Watoire Hajime, victim of the cruelties of his own kind." There was a total of three seconds of silence before the shaded box erupted with uproarious laughter.
"Got what they deserved, them! It can't be helped, I suppose. Now we adjourn to give our preliminary champions time to rest before they kill each other. Haha! Remember, no eating the humans until I say so!" With that, his terrible presence vanished, and the stadium began to empty.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm
A week passed, and the contestants were as rested as they could be in so short a time. Klara stood at the doorway of Daisuke's quarters, waiting to see him off while he finished readying himself.
"I guess we'll never have to find out what would happen should we meet on the battlefield," she mused aloud. Daisuke smiled
"No, I suppose not. It's just as well, though. I would hate to have to cut Weisse Frau down. She's such a nice lady." She strode forward and placed a gentle hand on his cheek.
"Good luck, Daisuke." She stepped aside, allowing him to begin the long walk to face his fellow Shinigami, Kaori.

"Okay, are you ready to start Round 2? Alright! In this corner, carrying the mysterious Zanpakuto, Yamato--Hideyaki Daisuke! This contestant won a short but close battle against the electrifying Youkai, Jek; Viewers will remember a quick, mercifully cast Kido spell at the last instants of the fight. Remember, folks, this Shinigami has yet to summon his Bankai!
In the other corner, hailing from the very same world as our first contestant, Yashiki Kaori! She likes to keep it clean, and sources say she was absent from later matches last week, due to having to replace her kimono. Like Daisuke, she has yet to reveal her Bankai. The match is about to start... make yourselves ready!" shouted the referee over the rising din of hoots and cheers.

gaia_angelleft Daisuke Hideyaki gaia_angelright
Successful hits
This match: 7 All time: 9
Times hit
This match: 6 All time: 8
Successful blocks
This match: 0 All time 1
Times blocked
Successful Dodges
This match: 1 All time 3
Times dodged
Successful counters
This match: 1 All time 2
Times countered
This match: 3 All time 4
Wins: 2 Losses: 0

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:53 pm
gaia_angelleft Yashiki Kaori gaia_angelright

Successful hits
This match: 3 All time 7

Times hit
This match: 5 All time 7

Successful blocks
This match: 0 All time 0

Times blocked
This match: 0 All time 3

Successful Dodges

Times dodged
This match: 1 All time 2

Successful counters
This match: 2 All time 5

Times countered
This match: 1 All time 1

Wins: 1 Losses: 1

Kaori glided gracefully into the arena. "I've been looking forward to our match," she said with a sly smile. "But don't think that I'll go easy on you just because we're both on the same side. I have my reasons for wanting to win."
Without another word, she walked away, getting into position for the upcoming fight.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm
Daisuke nodded his agreement.
"As long as one of us dethrones this King, the worlds can all be better places. Shall we release our Shikai, then? Vivisect, Yamato!"  
Silas Parrish rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Daisuke launched himself at the girl, snapping his wrist and willing Yamato to become a whip once again. He entered a whirling motion, spinning his Zanpakuto about himself and drawing blue circles with it in the air.

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Kaori pulled out her Zanpakuto. "Snap to it, Hayate!"
Swinging her own whip, Kaori blocked Daisuke's attack. With another flick of her wrist, she cut across his chest with the tip of her whip. She swung her whip in a wide arc over her head and attacked again, her wipe flying in a vertical arc.  
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:33 pm
Daisuke grunted and took one hit from the other Shinigami, and retaliated with a quick Kido while the girl was close.
"Hado number 32, Okasen!" A bolt of golden, pure reiryoku issued forth from his closed fist. As that attack knocked her away from him, he snapped his whiplike Zanpakuto to follow up. He aimed to hurt, but not harm. He did not know how strong this girl was or how well she would do in future battles, but he took it upon himself to ensure that he would make it in the end, and keep as many allies alive as possible to challenge the Demon King.

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Kaori crouched as the Kido struck her. She managed to keep from receiving too much damage. As she stood, she blocked yet again with her whip, and countered, cutting into Daisuke's shoulder. She then attacked with another snap of her whip.  
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Daisuke's Shunpo removed him from danger.
"It seems you're more skilled with a whip than I am. I'll just have to change tactics, then." He snapped his wrist gently, and the blade of his Zanpakuto became rigid once again. The blue light illuminated his features softly. He gave Kaori another grin, and swung the long blade kendo-style.

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Unable to block the attack, Kaori groaned as the blade cut into her flesh. Blood sprayed from the wound, staining her kimono. She howled in frustration. "This one was BRAND NEW!"
She jumped back, giving herself plenty of room to launch her attack. She swung her whip in a circle above her head and swung it down diagonally.  
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 pm
The girl's Zanpakuto wrapped around his own, and the tip slashed him across the chest, drawing an almost comical jet of blood. Daisuke gritted his teeth and broke free from her grip, retaliating with a quick slash of his own weapon.

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 am

A long line of blood blossomed from Kaori's chest and shoulder. She gasped and stumbled back from Daisuke, tripping over the back of her kimono as she did. She landed rather ungracefully on her butt, gripping her shoulder. The cut was very deep.
She snapped her whip at Daisuke, distracting him as she struggled to regain her feet.  
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 am
The end of the narrowly missed Daisuke, the wind shear drawing a line across his cheek, but doing little damage. He stepped back, willed his Zanpakuto to become whiplike, and snapped it back at her in the same manner.

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Role-Playing--Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out