Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 am
(( LUCKY/EVELYN DRINKS HALF THE INKJAR AND PEACES OUT WHILE FEELING KINDA GROSS bbl ))  
Bronze Coffee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 am
Once more Uller fills his Inkjar. His hands were shaking at this point and he wasn't quite sure that they could defeat this creature. Everyone looked to be working very hard on this. His brows knit, peeking up from under the desk he'd dove back under after filling up the jar and sighed. It was kind of a pretty sight, everyone's skin a different color and the glitter everywhere. His stomach wasn't doing to well with the ink he'd swallowed though.

Still, he got up and decided to throw the water at the creature yet again.

Quote:
I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 0
Student HP: 15/ 30

Creature HP: 85

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 am
'Erwin' facepalmed as hard as a little brownie could facepalm at the sight of Lucky's golem...doing whatever it was doing. She lunged to catch the inkjar before it hit the ground and drew more attention to him, sloshing the rest of it into the tiny, toothy mouth of the golem so he'd at least looked like he finished his assignment.

It was easy for her to disappear, but he was a little more noticeable. Not like they had much of a choice at this point.

Panicking, she shoved their notebooks under one arm and hooked her short arms under the ice demon's arms, suppressing what felt like it might be a very...wet...type of burp. Oh why. Why had she come here. Why did she want to relive the worst years of her life in an unfamiliar form so badly?

There wasn't any more time to care if anyone saw them. She pulled on the golem's arms as hard as she could, slowly but surely dragging it outside of the classroom.

[leaving!]

AstaraeI

Nothing Yet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 am
This was becoming a curse.

Thackery looked up from a page full of kitsune doodles to see that everyone else had finished their inkjars and drank them, apparently. They looked so awesome! He let out a whine of jealousy before reaching to finish his own, ears drooping at the realization that his supplies weren't there anymore.

New mission: get inkjars and drink them all.

He stood with excitement before immediately falling right back down into his chair. Maybe a nap. Yeah, a nap would be...better...

But there was something pestering him, preventing him from curling up and dozing off for a bit. Something glittery. While he wasn't particularly opposed to that, he really wanted to nap instead.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Student HP: 25

Creature HP: 85  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 am
Pout all you wanted at him, Bells, he was not getting near until either he fires calmed the hell down or the slug thing was defeated, neither of which looked like was happening soon. So he just shrugged apologetically and refilled his inkjar, tossing its contents at the creature. He would have tossed it on her as well (and join Alex in his own effort to douse himself), but he honestl routed it was enough to get rid of the awful fiery tongues.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 5
Student HP: 40

Creature HP: 80  
Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am
Ha! This invisibility thing really was something. Mmur ducked back over to one of the tables and refilled his former inkjar. Then he ran forward, this time making a little whooping noise as he splashed the former gnome and received a smack to the side of his head in retaliation.

"Hmph," he whuffed. This crazy B.O.W. would get what was coming to him.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 6
Student HP: 30

Creature HP: 74  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 am
This time around, he got a slap to the back of his invisible thigh as he was returning to the faucets. Mmur growled faintly while he filled the jar, then unleashed a spectacular splash attack on the slug-gnome. He hoped this would all be over soon. Having large fleshy things slap at you when they couldn't even see you properly wasn't as much fun as it sounded.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 5
Student HP: 25

Creature HP: 69  
Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 am
"Come on!" Malcolm seemed vaguely annoyed as he splashed some water at the beast; he had to admit that this whole fight looked a little stupid silly, but the school could not afford to kill that gnome... As annoying as he was. If they could afford to do so, he would have asked everyone to unleash their Fear attacks.

There might even be a glorious explosion at the end of the battle.

"Here-" He summoned his staff, and in one swift motion, sent magical swirlpool water from the running tap sprinkling over all the students and horsemen in the room. At first, it felt like nothing was happening, but a few seconds later, the spell took effect, healing the Fear shields of everyone in the room, "It's imbued with my Fear!"

OOC: Please read!
-> Round 2 extended for another 12 hours; same rules apply though!
-> All HP healed for 15! Remember that you cannot go over the max!

--> Maximum attack dice/HP stay the same though; so if you did not do Round 1, your attack dice and HP are still "lowered".

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 11
Student HP: wouldn't you like to know

Creature HP: 58

[color=orange][b]I REJECT YOUR GLITTER![/b][/color]
[b]Damage:[/b]
[b]Student HP:[/b]

[b]Creature HP:[/b] 58

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bronze Coffee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am
The last splash of water went who knew where, definitely not at the creature, though. Cursing under his breath, he refilled the inkjar again, and then stopped when Malcom sent swirlpool water flying at the monster and it seemed to do more damage than most students could do. Following in suit, he flung more water at the slug creature with a grunt and then made a quick dash for under his little desk again. For once it was good to be short.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 4
Student HP: 25/30

Creature HP: 55  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am
Muka's inkjar wasn't exactly good tasting. Not exactly. Not bad either ;D He really wasn't picky.

Suddenly though he felt his hair growing around his face, long white strands. He also felt compelled to close his mouth.

And stare.

In fact that seemed to be all he could do to the monster. Perhaps it would be pinned by his intense gaze.

User Image

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: OwO
Student HP: 35/40

Creature HP: 55  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am
It was official: Xiu sucked at splashing.

There was absolutely no other way to explain how she kept missing (aside from the fact that she was blinded by all the treasure, husk, firelands, and rainbow students around her).

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Student HP: 45

Creature HP: 54  
Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am
And after squinting and staring really hard at the ridiculously colorful slug, Xiu finally managed to splash a bit of water on it. Not enough, mind you, but some. Hopefully that would help, if only in a small part.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 4
Student HP: 40

Creature HP: 50  

Kaiyumi

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am
Muka had snapped out of it momentarily. Enough to splash the disgustingly glittery slug abomination.

Now.

Back to staring.

User Image

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 2 OwO
Student HP: 30/40

Creature HP: 48  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am
Okay so she KNEW the teacher said not to, but ... she was curious! Danny tipped the jar back, and soon her body was covered in shiny golden scales, her eyes blinking red as her hair turned whiteish. Her horns were replaced with a shining peal, and her wings glittered like precious stones. She was shiny. SHE WAS SHINY.

So she got to be shiny, light on fire, and fight a giant slug?

Best class ever.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 3
Student HP: 45/50

Creature HP: 45  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am
She looked over at Belladonna and a few others. Aww they got firelands themed ones? NO FAIR.

Oh wait, she was always firelands themed, wasn't she.

I REJECT YOUR GLITTER!
Damage: 3 gdi danny
Student HP: 40/50

Creature HP: 42  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items