Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 4, 1, 3, 4 Total: 21 (7-28)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 am
Lumikki nodded slowly as she listened to the professor. It would just need to be recharged. Well that seemed easy enough right? All you had to do was concentrate. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

As she quickly looked down at the pouch she lifted her hand slightly, a small blue flame emitted. Yes it worked, granted she had been practicing but this was the first time she was able to call upon the flame at will. She tossed it gently at the pouch, not wanting to hurt the pouch but rather wanting the pouch to absorb the hit. Lumikki held her breath as she watched to see if the pouch was able to absorb it or if she'd have to try a different way.

[[Roll 1/2
Hit
Hp: 17]]  
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2 Total: 19 (7-28)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 am
Squealing happily she jumped up and down it had worked the first time. And maybe she could try it again? So she very slowly took a deep breath and tried to pull another flame in to her hand. This time it didn't come nearly as easy but it finally appeared very slowly. Smiling she carefully tossed it in to the pouch to let it be absorbed.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her hand it was still there by her side and she frowned slightly, of course she was able to visualize herself actually doing that to the pouch but when she really needed it she wasn't so good at it. Shrugging she touched the pouch tentatively wondering if something different was going to happen to it.

Looking over at Rosciel she smiled,

"..Maybe you could...teach me some more about her classes later? I mean until I'm able to take some on my own?"

She figured he was a jerk but still she wanted to be his friend.

Reeshie Hack

[[Roll 2/2
Hit
Hp: 17+16=33]]  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 am
LOLTERNATIVE
It'll change the HP when you re-shield it.

S-Blacky
Yes. Sum of 2. :>

"The more FEAR you put into the shield, the more resilient it will be. It is possible to shield it too heavily and make it impossible to open, but.... you'd need a much higher FEAR level for that. I say that from...experience."

There was a first aid kit somewhere Cricket still couldn't open.

When AJ inquired about knowing if the shield was prepared, the nurse tilted her head. "I'd always give my kits a good thwacking to see if they were up for it, but..." she glanced towards the floor, "I've yet to have seen the method I gave you not work for somebody." she explained, crossing her arms. "As for the potions, the red potion.." she picked up a vial of it, "is used to restore minor amounts of energy. It isn't a cure-all, but it certainly will pick someone up who is feeling a little bit underneath the weather. The gold potion, which I've been drinking and I thought I'd touched on a bit, is used to kill infections." That was more of a brief reminder as she had answered a question about it for Mei. "And the black potion..." she picked it up and swirled it once. "numbs the body from pain. Particularly good while working on someone who won't stop jerking away from you while you're working."

The inquiry about the chalk earned a small smile. "Blood is a liquid." she answered calmly. "So for particularly stubborn wounds, you can circle them and keep someone from bleeding excessively."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 am
demon_pachabel
Is the infirmary RP one with you RPing Cricket? Or just two students RPing by themselves. Just a bit confused, sorry! OTL

Sophie listened intently as Cricket explained the uses of the various items. In her notebook, she scribbled down the uses of the items she didn't understand and their uses - whether they were in her kit or not. Glancing at her kit, the ghoul realised there was a potion she didn't know the use of yet. "And the blue potion?" She asked, writing down 'blue potion uses' in her notebook in preparation for the answer.

Sophie went over the notes in her book and realised there was one very important question she had no asked. "What do the centipedes eat?" It would be upsetting to Sophie - and Cricket, no doubt - if they were fed the wrong thing and.. didn't survive.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 am
LOLTERNATIVE
The Infirmary RP is just an RP taking place (setting wise) in the infirmary between two students. smile

"Well, you can't really swallow everything, now can you? Sometimes people try anyways and you have to get it back out somehow. For example, if you ate this piece of chalk..... well, your body would really have a lot of pain for a long time until you brought it back out somehow."

One of her own centipedes seemed to lift its head when they were mentioned. "They eat FEAR."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 am
Millie had intended to swap out the syringe for the chalk, but after looking in the box, she realized there was stuff she wasn't sure about.
"I would like to know what the clear liquid does."

OOC
I hope this hasn't been asked already. I seem to be missing posts when I try to catch up.

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 am
The black potion, Sophie decided, was more useful to her than the blue potion. Standing up, she returned the blue potion to the box and took a vial of the black, placing it in her kit.Then she was silent for a moment. There was still one potion she didn't know the use of and she wasn't sure she wanted to. Of course, curiousity got the better of her and the ghoul raised her hand. "The.. The purple potion? What does it do to undeads?" Her voice was a little shaky and she almost shivered. Whatever it was, she hoped she would never know the effects from personal experience.

Running through the contents of the sixth box, it occurred to Sophie that no one had inquired about the vial of green liquid. "And the vial of green liquid in the sixth box?" She scribbled in her note book and then stared intently, waiting for the answer. Honestly, she wished she could take everything from the boxes. Everything was so fascinating. Then another question popped into her head and she added. "If we're out of FEAR and in a pinch can we remove the shield and use the FEAR from it?"

demon_pachabel
I hope it's okay for her to keep asking questions D: Also sorry for the double quote.

Quote:
1. Box of Bandages (varied sizes, contains 20 self-adhesive bandages)
2. Gauze Roll (large)
3. Ace Bandage (small)
4. tube of anti-burn gel
5. Small bottles of antiseptic (which come with swabs)
6.packaged ointment packets (come in sets of 10)
7. A FEAR injection pen (similar to en Epipen IRL. Comes in sets of 2)
8. Fast acting cold packs (sets of 3)
9. A bag of saline
10. The Red Potion
12. The Black
13. The Gold Potion
14. Medical Tape
15. Cricket's own glowing 'centipedes'. They look to be 'babies', would be your guess. If you take them be careful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am
"Got it, thanks Professor." AJ wrote down notes about what Cricket just told him. After hearing the answer, the boil thought he may have good uses on the black potions. About the function of the chalk, he was a bit confused. Circle the wound? Was that what he thought? "Sorry, Professor, I am a bit unclear about your explanation of the chalk......Are we use it like this?" The boil rolled up one of his sleeves and used the chalk to draw a circle somewhere on his arm. "Kinda like a dam? What if the blood overflow? AJ just threw out what were in his mind.

In the meantime, he heard another question from Sophie, what a good question. Although he didn't pick the blue potion, it won't be harmful to know its use. Her question about the centipedes were also interesting.

demon_pachabel
More question for Circket <3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 am
Lumikki's ears twitched. Blood! A student who might be bleeding a lot that suddenly made great sense. She had thought about blood at one time but was afraid that the chalk would try to create more blood. Then again if the student was low on blood it would possipossibly help. Listening to the other items she smiled slightly. She had thought the gold potion would be good internally but hadn't guessed on the black.

She was very happy about the chalk but the centipeds sounded intresting as well. Finally asking.

demon_pachabel

"Will we ever be able to make more kits in the future or..bigger ones? And...will the chalk run out?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 am
Cricket watched as the boil drew the outline on his arm. "The chalk outline will keep blood from passing it. The closer to the mouth of a wound, the better." She instructed.

The clear liquid. "The clear liquid will react to the FEAR of a patient and give tell of just how I'll they are. A little bit goes a long way... for example." She took a vial and poured a small amount of it onto her 'skin'. In reaction the liquid immediately fizzled and hissed into a dark and thick puff of smoke. "This is a strong reaction to the fact that I am an infection. But for someone who could either have an infection or heat stroke, this is a good way to gauge which it is. Anything that attacks the FEAR directly will get a response, and the severity of it will be reflected in how dark and thick the smoke is."

Purple potion. "It doesn't necessarily target the undead, but it does eat away dead flesh to clean wounds." She explained. "Unfortunately many undead are composed of a lot of this and it can cause a lot of pain and damage that won't repair outside of Halloween."

The green liquid. "It is a FEAR stabilizer. If one is near dissipation and requires treatment but the body won't stay solid, this can be applied directly to an area to make it stay formed for quick treatment."

"Just as you cannot remove someone else's FEAR shield for your own use, you cannot remove the shield from your kit." she tilted her head towards Lumikki as she chimed in. "I allow my third year apprentices larger kits and in the future will be supplying them with a secondary kit with many items similar to these ones in box six.

Like any item, your chalk will run out in time, so it is wise to use it carefully. Not many sources will give it to anybody and those that will make you pay a great price for it. It is simply to your benefit that I have... connections."

Everybody because tagging from phone now

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 am
Millie nodded as she listened to Cricket and went back to the boxes to switch a few things out before trying to seal her kit.

Quote:
1. Gauze Roll (medium)
2. Gauze pad x 5 (large)
3. Box of Bandages (varied sizes, contains 20 self-adhesive bandages)
4. packaged antiseptic wipes (come in sets of 10)
5. A FEAR injection pen (similar to en Epipen IRL. Comes in sets of 2)
6. Box of cotton swabs
7. Fast acting cold packs (sets of 3)
8. The Gold Potion - Good against infections
9. The Red Potion - Restores energy used topically.
10. Medical Tape
11. a pen light
12. A hot glue gun that seems to run on FEAR (ouch)
13. The Black Potion - numbs the body from pai
14. tube of anti-burn gel
15. A piece of chalk-keeps liquids contained.

Alicia Firestar rolled 6 12-sided dice: 1, 10, 6, 5, 4, 12 Total: 38 (6-72)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 am
Channeling her FEAR sounded easy enough. All she had to do was pretend the box was her weapon, right?

Closing her eyes, she tried to visualize Esu but Millie found it difficult to concentrate. The box just wasn't Esu and pretending that is was, just sent her mind screaming about inconsistencies.

She opened her eyes and stared at the unchanged box.

demon_pachabel
Newbie question about mechanics. I use the gambler's chance so do I keep track of my own HP in case I knock myself out? XD Also, if I miss, does this mean I take the auto damage or does that miss too?

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am
Alicia Firestar
Just the damage it would do. your student isn't actually performing the attack so they can't hurt themselves with.it.

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 am
"Thank you for your detailed answer, Professor." AJ continued to jot down the key points of the functions of the supplies. All of them had enthralling usages, he wished he could get all of them into his tiny kit. Now back to the shield. He held the kit in hands and close his eyes, cleared all the unnecessary thoughts. However, though he could gather the FEAR and channel it into the kit, he found it a bit difficult to concentrate. Probably the excitement of knowing the usage of those supplies haunted him. He only succeeded in getting a small amount of FEAR to wrap around the kit. Well, at least two trials should be enough. The boil put the kit down on the desk and decided to stay a bit longer as more students raising questions that interested him.

Quote:

Hits: 2/2
HP gained: 10+5=15

demon_pachabel
Thank you dear <3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Ice Queen rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 23 (8-32)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 am
demon_pachabel
sorry for all the requotes, I keep forgetting to edit first OTL

"Professora Cricket," Terra called, raising a hand. "I come from the desert--water is scarce, si? Is it possible to use this chalk to keep the water from evaporating? Say you are in a very hot situation."

Roch, on the other hand, was summoning his guitar. He stood, slipping his guitar strap over his shoulder and hesitating. He didn't want to shatter the thing--it'd be a waste--but she'd said to use their FEAR, so... He took a deep breath, mentally focusing his FEAR into his fingertips as the fingers found his A chord--and playing.

The rest of the room might need to plug their ears with their fingers, IJS.

Roch's hits: 1/2
HP gained: 21  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas