Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Shiningdragon21
Being judo flipped gravity around himself zeroed as he floated for a few moments before it returned to normal as he had straightened himself out. Good a kid that could think when under pressure that was a good thing to find. It had taken him quite some time and practice with his powers to make it where he could remove the limiter per say from it allowing him to control the gravity that effected him as well. "Alright I have pretty much seen all of what you can do unless you have decided to hold something back" Brink commented as he turned back around to face the teen looking to snow for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:11 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Quickly getting away from the flaming car, Dreamer faces Kyle again. "Are all children these days as short tempered as you, Sparky?", she asks, knowing he didn't like being called that. She begins to mutter another spell, though this one would take a bit longer to finish. She stops her muttered chant and watches the boy, looking somewhat concerned. "Are Are you alright, boy?", she asks, concern coloring her normally somewhat dreamy/distracted way of speaking.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:12 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng nodded. "He felt uneasy about something "Ghost....something seems off." He said as he followed. He said as he entered the tubes. "Let's go see what's up down there."

Kuzan looked at her. "If you are bored. Go to an arcade and steal some quarters" he said holding the diamond tightly. He looked at it and smiled. "hehe....this time I won't be stopped...."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"If you need help of any sort, I can call for it." Dreamer was still concerned, but was also aware that it might be a trick to get her guard down.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan spun around to the girl. "This 'game' we play is not on equal terms. Do not assume we are on the same level girl." He said coldly. "I am a master of the cold dark...the things I have planned for this world undermines any petty plot you have in the head of yours." He said glaring at her. He toke out the artifact and began to focus on it before placing his free hand on the ground. "Arctic age..." He said as the ground became to freeze rapidly. Police cars rushing to the museum that was foolish enough to get caught were speared by giant icicles from the ground as the ice spread like a wild fire over several buildings and streets. "This is not a game girl....." Kuzan said standing up before smirking. "Are you sure you can handle what I'm throwing down?" He said looking at her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:15 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Sorry, you caught me without grandpa's book today." Lewis admitted cheerily. There were numerous things he could think of while in a fight with Brink, just with his Telekinesis alone, if he had his book with him, then things would have gotten a bit more crazy.

Shiningdragon21
"Then your portion of this little test is over for the moment dropping his guard as he looked to the the last remaining to. "Decide amongst yourselves which one is going to be next" Brink said as he walked towards the center of the gym again. It was taking a bit out of him to keep himself restrained enough to not strike back at the kids and instead simply dodge or negate there attacks. The blood from his ear had stopped flowing making him think it wasn't a rupture and just a small slit if anything.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:16 pm
align=center]Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Ngh." Snow Raven winced and touched a hand to her brow where a third eye would be. "Wait, Ghost. Feng, stay here. I've just felt a massive upheaval of mystic energies on the outskirts of the city. I need you to make sure Brink doesn't break the Team while I investigate." Without waiting for Feng's answer, Snow Raven summoned her soulself and disappeared. She reappeared at the edge of the city, hovering a few yards above the destroyed street. The only living being left aside from her was a young man sitting against a chunk of cement. "Good Lord, what happened here?" she gasped.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Shiningdragon21
Looking at Crow Brink crossed his arms. "Don't think your leaving out of here" Brink said as he looked at Crow then to Feng. "Make sure he nor the rest leave this gym Feng" Brink said no humor nor joking was in his voice. He was put in charge of the kids currently and had no intent to let them do something he himself would have done should he had been a good guy when he was younger. "Now then since outside of crow your the only one left you will be the next one to be tested" brink said waving his hand towards the little telepathic girl he had led to the gym.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The lightning the boy had summoned missed Snow Raven by a very small margin. She felt a shock like static from a rug run up her arm. It seemed the boy couldn't see her, though she'd made no attempt to conceal herself. Then he fell over, and she swooped down to kneel beside the boy. "Are you all right, young man? What happened here?" she asked gently, running a hand over his body to check for injuries, keeping her hand a couple inches from his skin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:18 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. He hated being bossed around. "Great...I can't face a challenge now." He said running his hands through his hair. He said walking to the door and blocking it. "Try and leave...none of you know what I can do...charging at a foe head on without any info on them is foolish."

Kuzan heard explosions and smiled. "My my....so the fun starts." He said chuckling. He leapt onto a roof top and sat on the ledge waiting for Ghost to show up. "I wonder who it is...."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:22 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"I'm Snow Raven, of the Justice League. Here, let me heal those wounds," she said gently. A soft light enveloped her hand as she ran it over the young man's wounds, healing him and absorbing his pain. Snow Raven stopped the chunk of concrete at the same time as she stopped her own flight. "I wasn't just taking your pain. If you'd look at those bruises, you'll see they are being healed." Snow Raven set the block down once the young man was out of the way, then she approached him again. "Thank you for your permission," she said with a slight grin beneath her hood. "The point of absorbing your pain was so the healing process wouldn't hurt. I don't know what you thought I was doing, but all I absorbed was physical pain from the bruises and cuts I was healing." Snow Raven was surprised by the sudden hug, but she smiled back. Her expression turned thoughtful, however, at his words. "Hm. I think you had best come with me. Someplace safe," Snow Raven smiled gently, holding out a hand. "Someplace where there shouldn't be anyone who might...set you off."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng chuckled. "You are Crow...the son of Snow and Ghost. , Kid me and your parents go way back...." He said smiling as he leaned against the door. "Do not think I don't know about your abilities...." He said raising a eyebrow. "besides. You are still in here aren't you? I'm doing my job."

Kuzan smirked and pulled out the diamond. "Let's draw out the rat...." He said as he began focusing. The diamond glowed as he closed his eyes. "Winter's come early everyone!" He said as he held the diamond into the air. The clouds started to darken as a sign a storm of some sort was coming. A terrible one at that.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You know, normally, I'd ask you to just go with it, but then again, you don't really give a damn either way." Lewis said and shrugged as he took a seat. He wondered what Raine was planning on doing this time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I'm really sorry, we've been having some bad storms that kept knocking my power out at my house and I can't get on gaia at work. Did I miss anything important for Dreamer? I know it's Aster's turn to fight Brink
@Tayuya: If something like this happens again you can post as my characters if you want. If you have any questions about personalities or anything just ask in a pm or something))

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster timidly walks closer to Brink, ignoring whatever the others are talking about. She stops a few feet away and watches him, frowning slightly. Or at least it looked like she was. The real her was high tailing it out of the gym.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng laughed. "You wouldn't want to fight me....trust me." he said crossing his arms. "He was told to go easy on you...in my homeland there is no such thing as mercy." He said seriously watching Aster. "hmmm....." He looked around. Something was up with that girl.

Kuzan smiled as a sudden blizzard started to make its way into DC. "Come on out.....let's get this over with"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff