Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm
Ace quickly dashes off behind Eureka only to wave a "Goodbye, to anyone who wished to stay behind. Upon exiting he found himself next to Eureka standing in what appeared to be a temple. It had bookshelves, stone statues, and some decorative figures with the sun shining in with the only odd thing being that there was no one there even with signs of people just before their appearance. "So... Where are we now? A temple maybe?" Ace asks in confusion.

As soon as Ace darted in Kry followed right after, ******** having the chance of not making it in on time and upon entering he comes out on the other side rubbing his neck from the squeeze and looks at the sun and place they are in moving away from the portal "Whoa... Better than the island. This means there are people right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 pm
Zane and Yumi quickly darted through, dragging Ren and Lenore respectively with them. There was no time to be polite, they had to act.

"Well Miss Suki, we better get moving." Jenos said as he ran for the portal, diving through, hoping the Soul Reaper would make it through as well.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm
Suki nodded and without hesitation, she jumped through the portal with the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm
Ace looked back at Jenos and gave a look of "Hmm, you too?" He then smiled normally and went up to him "I cause a lot of trouble for you in the future don't I?" He asks with a carefree wit about him as his voice echoes in the halls a bit.

Kry sends a reverberation with his powers throughout the place to get an idea of the surroundings before he sensed a large amount of beings in every directions outside the complex "Were not alone... Theres a bunch of people outside this building, but it seems like no one is coming near here for some reason..."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 pm
"Don't sweat it dude." Jenos said, besides, back home, he had a lot more to worry about than just Ace.

"well that might be a problem." Zane said and looked around, Kry was right, with his eye he could see multiple people or things, just all over the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm
((bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:57 pm
Eureka could feel them, his ears perked and alarmed. He felt them as soon as he entered this world, a little disappointed that it wasn't the harem he wanted. He turned his head, finding that the group had made it through...just barely. The vampire girl who barely stumbled through was the last, and her look of concern also meant that she too felt the multiple presences outside this...temple. Eureka hadn't been in one of these holy sanctuaries since he was a child. His mother was very religious, and would often take him to temple. That was, before Eureka ran away from his village to travel. He often wondered how he would've turned out if he hadn't left his home for the rest of the desserts of his country. And now, Eureka was in a temple, even if this wasn't like the kinds of temples he had in his world. With this nostalgic sense, Eureka padded forward a little, still intent on listening. The fact that the humans, he had to presume they were humans, would not show themselves worried Eureka, who turned back to Jenos and Zane with a look of anxiety.

Ren fell to the floor. The sudden action of being dragged along and the form of transportation surprised him to the point of tripping. Lenore hopped over him, standing in front of him with a look of concern and wonder. She sensed something...or somethings with her excellent senses, which seemed to bother her more than it did Ren. He crouched there on the floor a little, trying to recollect himself. And here he was in this foreign universe taking a portal to another world. He had to question if his own world, wherever he came from, was like this? It was the same world as Lenore was in, and by the look of her face, this was not familiar. Ren looked around, seeing everyone had made it. He glanced behind his shoulder, the portal no longer there, disappearing after a minute like it promised. He then looked up at the ceiling, which was high, and deducted that this might be a place of worship.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:03 pm
"We have little in the way of options if these things prove hostile. How many of us can attack multiple enemies at the same time?" Zane asked, knowing full well both he and Yumi could, but he needed to know the extent of the other's powers.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm
Suki saw Ren trip and offered a hand to help him back up on his feet. She then heard what Zane had asked. "I can." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm
"What kind of ability is it?" Zane asked, wanting to know so he could see what sort of combinations it would work with.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm
Ace sighs "Sorry, I am only good in single conflicts even with my gun, it takes time." He says looking around getting a creepy feeling from the place.

Kry speaks up "I control vibrations so I can am what you would call an area of effect user." He says happily as something passes behind him for only those who were looking to barely catch a glance at before it disappeared as though it was never there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 am
"Ice and water manipulation. I can get a decent range." Suki said to Zane, but looked at Kry since he last spoke. She happened to catch a glimpse of the thing that passed behind Kry and didn't think her eyes were tricking her. "...Something might be in here..." she said cautiously to the others.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:09 am
Ren kept quiet. He was pretty much useless. He didn't know who he was, how was he supposed to do much else than stand there? He knew little to nothing about being a vampire. It scared him though, the fact that he was some sort of...monster. Ren got up himself, but nodded to Suki who offered and dusted himself off. It seemed the party was getting ready for a fight. He grew worried.

Lenore watched, crossing her arms. "I don't have much external powers that I know of yet," she paused, shifted her weight to her other leg. "But I do know how to fight. I have heightened senses, and I'm quick so I can...switch partners quickly," she stated boldly. She was rather a serious character, and when it came to killing things, she became an expert. Yet she chose to remain silent about her weakening body. She needed to drink blood, but she doubted anyone here would offer their blood to her, a stranger.

Eureka watched the group gather together to strategize. He'd think it was obvious that he wouldn't put his word in. There wasn't much a dog could do against a group of enemies. He stood there, a little anxious. He was a coward. He never did like being in the middle of a fight, much less any confrontation.
And then he saw it. A glimpse of something, less than half a second, behind Kry. Kry didn't see it, and no one else seemed to notice it much. He thought it was a trick of the head, but his gut told him otherwise. That, and his canine senses. Eureka started to bark and didn't stop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 pm
"All right, I have mid-level offensive magic and I can manipulate space. I don't know if I can access the Void here, but if I can, I'd be able to drag a few enemies in with me." Jenos said simply, he was beginning to get the feeling he was one of the strongest ones here, aside from the two ninjas.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm
"Who said we had to fight in the first.." He was quickly cut off by Eureka who was barking non stop at something "Hey what's wrong!?" He yells as he looks at the dog. Soon another of them flashed by, but this time it was near Eureka and more than one. Three of them started to circle the dog as he barked and one even flew by Ace as he yelled only to go towards Eureka. "What the hell?" He asks bringing his keyblade out.

Kry looks at them and quickly blasts at one so that it wouldn't hit someone else or Eureka which caused it to fly off course before it disappeared. A moment later more surrounded Krys palm. You think they are attracked to noise?" He asked before he fell to his knees holding his hand pain. If Eureka wasn't feeling the same in his mouth it would be a matter of time.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff