Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm
((Of course. I just love the fact that I'm playing a tortured soul. They're so fun!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm
((Maybe Sera should just watch with a sadistic smile but then it wouldn't fit her character : P The candles didn't die yet, poor Ed indeed : O))  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 pm
((Sorry. Got tired and spent the day doing Maya stuff.))

As Edward began to panic, Amaya just sat back and watched. He needed to face his fears, even if his fears were his powers. Sera stepped into the room, but all of the fire master's attention was on the new student. She felt Sera try to put out her candles once Edward's panicking reached a higher level and his own magic was reacting. She shot a glare to Sera, but every single candle in the room went out at once, four fist-sized flames now floating around them to light the room now. "Do you understand why I made you panic?" She asked, ignoring Sera for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Yui headed back to the school structure and started wandering around in the hallways. She was quite upset by her training and needed to cool down. She kept her mind busy by trying to remember where everything was.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Edward looked at the ground. "Because when I panic, that's when the bad things happen," he said quietly. He looked at Amaya. "I'm not sure if I'm cut out for this.." he said. He started to stand up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 pm
"Day one of lessons and you're ready to give up?" Amaya asked, raising an eyebrow before she glared. "Sit down, Edward." She commanded, the flames bursting with new life for a moment before settling once more. "You will have many failures on your way to learning control and many failures even once you learn control and move on to other skills in your magic. You will hurt another student some time during your stay here and you will most likely hurt a teacher. Your mother sent you here to learn how to control your fire magic and do something more with it. If she wanted you gone she could have just thrown you out on the streets, but she didn't. She sent you here. If she sent you here, the woman who raised you, I believe she knew you were cut out for this. And if you weren't cut out for this, I wouldn't have even agreed to training you. Ifrit knows I have plenty of other fire students who would love to not listen to me, but she told me that you were worth it. So whether you like it or not, you don't get to just give up. Yes, training is going to be hard and extremely emotional, but it is for every student. You are not the first and you will not be the last." Amaya told him the flames now turning to a light shade of blue, calming the effect in the room a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm
Ed kept his head bowed as he sat back down. He didn't speak for a while, until he asked, "Are we going to do the candles again?" He looked up at Amaya. His green eyes were very nervous, but there was something in them that hadn't been there for a while. Hope. "Who is Infrit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 pm
As she looked at the boy, Amaya felt some pity for him. At the beginning of her training, she almost fell into insanity. It was difficult, facing what you did not want to face, but it was necessary. "We will do the candles solely for at least three weeks. By then you should have a little more control and we'll be able to add a little more to your training besides the candles, however they will always be an important tool in your teaching." She told him, feeling he deserved to know the truth. "Ifrit is the Deity of the fire element. Through my studies I worked hard and she eventually expressed the desire for me to become a master and head of the fire house. She is very important to you, me, and the rest of the fire house." She told him, sitting back a little to stretch.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 pm
Edward nodded. "I see..." he said. "Its how god manifests the power," he whispered to himself. "Am I allowed to keep some candles in my room? So that I can practice the meditation.." He looked around, and smiled a little. "One wouldn't think that candles can be so hectic.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm
"You may keep some candles." She told him with a nod. Even at her level of control, Amaya still meditated with candles every day. It was an important exercise for her and it took many of her students years to learn that they needed the very basics to maintain control. She was glad to see that Edward was getting it to a point immediately. "Do you have any more questions for me or Master Sera? This will probably be one of the few times we work alone." She asked, leaning back on her hands now and cracking her back.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Ed shook his head, then remembered one thing. "Am I allowed to speak to my family? Like, right letters and stuff..." He folded his hands on his legs and sighed. "I would really like to tell them that I'm ok.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:18 pm
Listening to the conversation, Sera now understands what Amaya is doing. By facing his fears Ed will be able to maintain control of his powers. She cursed herself for her sympathy, why did it matter to her if the boy went mad? She acted without thinking, how stupid of her. If the boy will turn mad, it would be another burden off her shoulders... But she couldn't see the boy reacting like that... She cursed herself again. Her thoughts are conflicting each other.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm
Rhonin entered the town just outside of the University. Plans were in motion to reaffirm the presence of the cult to the masters and students. Already there was someone infiltrating the school for them. However he did not trust one of the other heads of the cult. Zane. This man seemed to have other ambitions besides the will of Diablos. He always kept an eye on him just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 am
Nodding her head, Amaya laughed a little. "Of course you're allowed to speak to your family. Granted time might be long between conversations with how the mail system is around here." She told him, a few candles behind her lighting themselves now. She was beginning to get a little cold.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 am
Ed nodded. "Thank you again for agreeing to teach me," he said. He looked around. "Are there other students? Like, for the different elements I mean. It looks so...bare here..." he mused, putting his hand to his chin.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff