Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What Are You? ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:22 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki blushed and said "Oh Zarin I thought you would never ask." She then kissed him happily as she wagged her tail happily. She was very excited with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:05 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki blushed and said "Oh Zarin I thought you would never ask." She then kissed him happily as she wagged her tail happily. She was very excited with him.

((PMs or Time-skip?))
Zarin smiled at Mitsuki. "How about we continue this in my bedroom?" Zarin held her hand.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((PMs or Time-skip?))
Zarin smiled at Mitsuki. "How about we continue this in my bedroom?" Zarin held her hand.

((Timeskip. You start please. Start up at where she is pregnant and is a little ways along please.))

Mitsuki wagged her tail and nodded. She then smiled at him as she went into the bedroom with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((PMs or Time-skip?))

((Timeskip. You start please. Start up at where she is pregnant and is a little ways along please.))

Mitsuki wagged her tail and nodded. She then smiled at him as she went into the bedroom with him.

((Okay))
It had been a year since then. Zarin and Mitsuki had gotten married. Not only that, but Mitsuki was pregnant with Zarin's child. She was due within the next month or less.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki was making dinner while Zarin was at work. She felt the baby kick and smiled as she rubbed her stomach. She was having a girl. They decided to name her Anna Rose Carter. Mitsuki knew that the baby would have ears and a tail like her but didn't care. SHe would love their baby no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki was making dinner while Zarin was at work. She felt the baby kick and smiled as she rubbed her stomach. She was having a girl. They decided to name her Anna Rose Carter. Mitsuki knew that the baby would have ears and a tail like her but didn't care. SHe would love their baby no matter what.

Zarin unlocked the front door and walked inside. He closed the door beind him. "Mitsuki, I'm home." He took his shoes off at the door. Ever since Zarin and Mitsuki had found out that they were having a baby, he had been working on turning the guest room into a room for Anna.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki heard him having finished making dinner. She smiled and said "Welcome home, love." SHe then hugged him and gave him a kiss and the baby kicked inside her stomach. Anna had been really active today.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:10 am
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki heard him having finished making dinner. She smiled and said "Welcome home, love." SHe then hugged him and gave him a kiss and the baby kicked inside her stomach. Anna had been really active today.

Zarin smiled and kissed her back. "Hey, it seems like Anna is happy I'm home too." Zarin felt her kick when he and Mitsuki hugged.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled. "I guess so. But she's not as happy as I am." She said as she led him to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" She asked as she set his favorite dinner in front of him. She smiled as she sat down and felt the baby kick again. She knew she was getting really close to the baby coming but knew that Zarin would be there for her during the birth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled. "I guess so. But she's not as happy as I am." She said as she led him to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" She asked as she set his favorite dinner in front of him. She smiled as she sat down and felt the baby kick again. She knew she was getting really close to the baby coming but knew that Zarin would be there for her during the birth.

Zarin smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you know how much I love your cooking." Mitsuki had improved her cooking skills since he had first taught her. He began to eat it. "Delicious, as usual."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:39 am
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled and said "Well thank you. I just hope you save room for the dessert I made." She then giggled. She then wagged her tail happily hoping he would be happy. She wasn't celebrating anything but she wanted to show him she appreciated him. She loved him. Then she felt the baby kick and smiled. "Someone has been really active today." She said placing her hand on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled and said "Well thank you. I just hope you save room for the dessert I made." She then giggled. She then wagged her tail happily hoping he would be happy. She wasn't celebrating anything but she wanted to show him she appreciated him. She loved him. Then she felt the baby kick and smiled. "Someone has been really active today." She said placing her hand on her stomach.

Zarin smiled at her. "Yeah. Mitsuki, how about I take tomorrow off and you relax? I'll do whatever you want me to tomorrow. How does that sound?" Zarin knew that she had been doing a lot for him, so he wanted to repay her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled at him. "Sounds wonderful. With the baby so close to being born it will be nice." She said and nuzzled his arm like she normally did when she was being cute with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 am
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled at him. "Sounds wonderful. With the baby so close to being born it will be nice." She said and nuzzled his arm like she normally did when she was being cute with him.

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. Until then, how about we relax on the couch? It looks like you could need it." Zarin could see that even though Anna was close to birth, she was wearing Mitsuki out.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. Until then, how about we relax on the couch? It looks like you could need it." Zarin could see that even though Anna was close to birth, she was wearing Mitsuki out.

"That sounds wonderful." Mitsuki said and smiled at Zarin. She rested on the couch after dinner and snuggled with Zarin. She then felt Anna kick and kissed Zarin smiling happily.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff