Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake look up into the sky feeling the wind on his skin "i know what you are telling me just being a bit hard headed"

" no i'm not!" she push him back hard enough to knock him down into the meadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:30 am
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake look up into the sky feeling the wind on his skin "i know what you are telling me just being a bit hard headed"

Drake jump back onto his feet looking at her "i was talking about myself being hard headed"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake jump back onto his feet looking at her "i was talking about myself being hard headed"

" Sorry Drake.. you know i'm too forceful with my strength sometimes," she blushed as her cheek turn pink. " So tell me more about your family?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake turn and face her "you know my family already...a bloodline of knights going back to the fall of the once great kingdom or so and said...me being the only hair who have become the rank of a knight"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake turn and face her "you know my family already...a bloodline of knights going back to the fall of the once great kingdom or so and said...me being the only hair who have become the rank of a knight"

" Wow and you are dating a hybrid princess and daughter of one of four brothers kings and leaders of goblins race.. So yeah" she blushed as she lead up and kissed him just because to make herself stop talking. " So what do you want to do or talk about since we all alone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:34 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake sit back down onto the ground looking up at her "i don't know ...maybe sit around here for a bit and hold each other "he asked her and then take out a little flower looking at it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:38 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake sit back down onto the ground looking up at her "i don't know ...maybe sit around here for a bit and hold each other "he asked her and then take out a little flower looking at it

she sits in Drake's lap and smiles " That sounds nice and maybe talk how you invaded my privacy earlier by following me to the hot spring?" she said as she pulled a flower behind his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

she sits in Drake's lap and smiles " That sounds nice and maybe talk how you invaded my privacy earlier by following me to the hot spring?" she said as she pulled a flower behind his ear.

Drake was shocked and had to think on that" will you know...I had to make sure noting bad happened to you"he was not that good at lying right now.he just wanted to see her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:25 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake was shocked and had to think on that" will you know...I had to make sure noting bad happened to you"he was not that good at lying right now.he just wanted to see her

" Whatever.. you say but i'm not like every goblin girl so I know" she smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:53 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake nod his head side to side and hold her in his arms "you are maybe like other gobli girls but you are mine"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:49 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake nod his head side to side and hold her in his arms "you are maybe like other gobli girls but you are mine"

"I mean I am not dumb like most goblin girls my age so I can guess why you really followed me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:47 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake said noting and sit down on the ground thinking about why he fallen for her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:51 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake said noting and sit down on the ground thinking about why he fallen for her

"what are you dreaming about... have I said i love the face you make when you're dreaming" she smiled and led up to play in his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:00 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned in to kissed her nose "i was thinking about you...what do I look weird or something?" he asked her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:23 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned in to kissed her nose "i was thinking about you...what do I look weird or something?" he asked her

" what about me? no, you look so childish it's cute even when you sleep. " she ruffled his red hair though her fingers. " Tell me more about yourself and your family. I want to know where my knight comes from" she kissed his nose.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff