Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"All hands on deck, ya scurvy mayts!" The captain of the pirate ship Danny was on began to yell as they began to approach what happened to be a Gunther ship. Danny sat up and blinked a few times. It looked like trouble but he yawned and lay down, falling asleep again in the midst of the turmoil.

Hector didn't appear to be the type to open fire on civilians. And for now, he was being helpful so Zil interrogated him no further and turned his back as several people began to crowd around Hector in sheer awe. Zil was popular among govenment and military personnel, but not as a face or name but as a modus operandi. If people found out who he was, they would not praise him as they praised Hector but loathe and fear him. He smirked at that thought. But at the same time, he was glad no one knew him or what he did.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am
"I have to go back to work, so be good. We still have to move the front up, remember?" She told the soldiers as she started organizing them and getting them to work again. A few of the soldiers took care of the slaves while Hector herself went to the interrogation prison to wait for the doctor and John to return.

((I'm surprised Zil isn't thinking of doing something rash, like attempting to kidnap her and bring her back to Norra or something like that.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am

((OOC: He's not Kyrell and he's an older man. He'd have a hard time doing that alone. Also, mai brain crash. Hash plot ideas, you~?))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 am
((Well, not like that. I meant more of something bold but in a very calculating way. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓣ ⓦ ⓘ ⓝ ⓢ
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Luka smiled at the Lieutenant. There were rumors of how cold and strict he was, so Luka wasn't surprised with the scolding. But the exasperated tone definitely made Luka want to toy with the man.
"Sorry. You have to remember we're mercenaries, not trained personnel. So we're not used to such rules. Besides, if you had to knock in my house, you were either on the john, shagging, or, let's say, waxing your carrot," he murmured endearingly. Luka would amuse himself like this, making impudent remarks for someone of Victor's caliber. And it wasn't like Victor did anything wrong, it was just Luka who was lovingly joking with him. "I didn't think you were doing any of these, mind you, so I came in."

He scratched the back of his head then, tilting it slightly as he peeked back at Victor. "As for the uniforms, I'll take the advice. And as for bothering you, well, probably," he matched with a tired sigh, before giving Victor a grin as if he were just playing. "Besides, you're a lieutenant. Don't you have other people to do your work?" He mused on this idea. After all, he was a man who was hired and paid to work for others.

User Image

[ I always have that Norra soldier character on hand, if you don't want Zil to do something on his own. I've been meaning to introduce him, but I've been too brain dead or too lazy to plug him in quite yet. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Victor rolled his eyes at the sexual comment. "Paperwork seems to be the only thing to do currently. There is nothing going on. Besides, with the war we are a bit short staffed. All available hands have already been sent out. I believe we ourselves are set to head out for the border confrontation in a few days, but unfortunately for the moment this ship is still on scouting duty. Now is there something you would like or are you just wasting my time?" Victor asked, crossing his arms.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm
[~ohohoh!!! People!!! >.< I'm back guys! Sorry the trip went on longer then expected whee
Sooo what's happening?]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm
((I know, right? *squee!* Not much happened. Your last post was on page 8 ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 pm
[~okay, so who is John going after? It isn't Eviz is it?!? D:]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm
((Yeah. He's getting Eviz for Hector. She's going to ask him to help with interrogations cause she doesn't feel like doing them. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm
[~ o3o sweet. Ok on your go.]

Cedric had taken some time to wander around Norra before he proceeded, it was good to get accustomed to your surroundings.
He was surprised by how much had changed in his old hometown, he barely recognized anything of anybody...nostalgic memories started to cloud his head. He remembered his childhood friend, wondering what he had done with his life. He would soon find out. Before him stood the palace, it's size was unmatched and it's beauty was greater. Cedric readied himself and walked in.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 pm
John went inside the clinic and looked around for the red haired doctor. He didn't know if he would be there packing up or helping ship and set up the new location.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 am
Eviz finished packing up his post, it was quirk work because he had only unpacked a few essentials. He looked around at the other medics who were still scrambling with all there equipment, he could only laugh "amateurs" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am
Looking around, John finally spotted the doctor Hector wanted and walked over to him, looking down at him because of his tall stature. "Hey, you are the doctor who visited Hector yesterday night, correct? He has orders for you." John told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am
Eviz jumped slightly when John snuck up on him, he regained his composure and looked up at the man "oh?" He said letting his mind wander on what Hector wanted of him "we'll then...best be off" he walked past John and towards a hectors quarters. Eviz couldn't help but. Wonder if this was really a trap and Hector knew what he had done to her while she was sleeping, he started to get nervous with each step closer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games