Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 am
Hearing a sigh Cat paused midstep. She didn't want to be in the tower. It wasn't as though she feared being captured, it was that she feared meeting new people. She took a deep breath and finished the twenty more steps til she saw the guard. She took a deep breathe and in her slightly higher voice, higher than her twins, she opened her mouth to say, "Excuse me... I'm sorry to interrupt... your duty... But I can't seem to find my sister. Or anything really. But my sister is most important. Would you help?" She said twisting her braid. She was nervous, as this wasn't her cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Stopping as he was in the middle of sitting down Kyo stood back up looking at the girl. Seeing that it was the same girl he was about to become a bit less hospitable with her until her voice came out in a different more meager style. A sister she had said likely her twin from the look of it as this one looked just like the other. "I-" Kyo started as he stood there for a moment looking at her. "I am sorry I would love to help you find your sister but I am not allowed to leave my post miss. I did see her earlier and told her to go to the building just to the right of the entrance to this tower I am sure you will find her there" Kyo said trying to help somewhat cheer this one up.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 am
Cat nodded. She thought for a moment and her eyes started to tear up a bit. She wouldn't start sobbing until she thought she needed to. She was told to distract him, and so she would try. "I've been all over the grounds... I asked all the guards I saw and some pushed me into the dirt... Maybe she went into the city..." She said before wiping her eyes as she turned to start down the stairs. Maybe that would work? She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Wanting to help the girl Kyo could only stand there as she turned to go down the stairs. He was torn between staying his post as the queen had him do or helping the girl out. It was a difficult decision tho the stronger one finally won as he shook his head looking at the door. He would stay where he was as he had been requested no matter the reason.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 pm
Cattina continued down the stairs. She figured he wasn't following so she stopped her crying and started to sniffle. She had started actually crying as she had tried to make her story as well as possible. Soon finding herself at the door she finally stopped her sniffling and walked outside. She grabbed her twin's hand and shook her head that she had tried and failed.

"What if we were to scare him? Since we can talk into the wind, I wonder if we can scare him?" Cat asked. She had finally been drug into this scheme of her twins.

"I dunno. We can try..." Lily said forming a plan in her head. "Can you hear us?" They asked into the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"If I had to pick one, I'd say Vatten, things are a lot more relaxed there than most other places." Jace said thoughtfully, he hadn't really had any time to consider something like that.

"That's why I took the liberty of forging a letter, saying that you would be going to the capital for some stupid party. I'm not sure if there are going to be any parties happening when we get there, but I tried to dumb this down so it'd look like something you'd normally do." Free stated simply, messenger bird was a reliable way to get a message out quickly, and if they were lucky, the bird would arrive well before they got to their destination.

Xavier smiled "Free you always taking the step ahead" he said with a smile as he kept on riding the horse down the road. He looked back to see that the kingdom was no longer in sight they were in territory that they could be attacked by bandits and creatures.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm
"Someone has to try and think things through while you two go off senselessly." Free said simply, ready for any bandit attack that they would likely run into a lot during this trip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 pm
The seamstress and her assistant finally finished measuring Arlyn and comparing fabrics and styles and left the princess's chambers. They would return tomorrow, but for now Arlyn was back to being alone and with nothing to occupy her time. She had read every book in her miniature library at least ten times already, and she wouldn't be getting any more yarn or embroidery thread until that evening when her lady-in-waiting brought it with her supper. She heaved a sigh and flopped back on her bed in a very unladylike way.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Exhaling as he turned back towards the stairway again Kyo was getting tired of the people making there way up the stairs only to see no one there. "Huh" he muttered as the seamstress walked out of the princesses room and headed back downstairs. "Wonder where the voice came from" he muttered rubbing his head as he gave a small shrug.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am
"So how far is our destination anyway" Xavier asked since the last time he went he fell asleep and didnt wake up till they got there  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:22 am
"Normally, it'd take about four days, but I dare say that if we hurry, we can be there in two." Free said simply as he looked at his map.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm
Lily and Cat giggled as they picked up the sounds of the guard hearing their voices. They felt very excited at this. "Lady princess! We are playing a prank on thy guard! They whispered into the wind. They knew she could hear them... Mostly, but they were intrigued by the fact that the guard could.

"You have orders! Stay in the tower until the day she dies!" Cat whispered to the guard. The twins were having some fun while they waited for night.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

That voice was familiar as he shook his head setting his shield down next to the door. "So then did you find your sister" Kyo asked into the wind as he frowned a bit. Did the two really think he would forget a voice he had only heard a few moments before. "Or was there something more you wanted" Kyo asked into the wind. To anyone else around him he might seem rather daft talking to himself as he was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm
Arlyn giggled. "Don't taunt him too much, my friends," she cautioned. "He is a good man, and I don't necessarily want him gone."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:50 am
((Hey guys, I would like to have a time skip soon so we can get things rolling a bit with the whole 'people trying to control the zodiacs for their own ends' thing.

@fiyah: I'm out of things for Alessandra to talk or ask about...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff