Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the creature lunged at them Dead moved to action pulling his portal forwards and expanding it as he pushed it infront of where Shadowfiend was running at. It would simply deposit her into the same area as the light that was being funneled on the other side of the gym. It was simply to give them time to get away and into the light. Dead was sure neither of them were fighting at there peak some what blinded by the lack of light.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:30 pm
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend let out a hiss of annoyance as she was coated with sticky web and then hissed in discomfort at being in the light struggling even harder to free herself of the sticky web so she could get back to the darkness. Her tail flailed wildly as she inched towards the darkness trying to get out of the light as her skin started to hiss and let off a bit of steam, heating up far too fast.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 am
"Right, but now the question is whether we take her with us, or leave her bound here." Lewis said thoughtfully, neither option sat well with him, if they brought her with them, then they'd have to transport her themselves, if they left the girl there, then it was possible someone or something could come along and either kill her or free her, and in the case of the latter, leave the girl free to bother them again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 am
"We might have to take her along...If we leave, my robot would just disappear once we're out of range and she'll be free unless we can find chains around here. Besides that, we might be able to get some information out of her; find out who she is, what's she's doing here, and who else might be down here." Datascape said as she adjusted the robot holding the girl to be able to hover and carry her along.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 pm
"Lets go then." Lewis said and sighed as he closed his eyes, trying to sense where the others were.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Reaching out Dead grabbed Archer with his left uninjured side as he pulled her. "Lets get out of here before she has a chance to recover" Dead said dragging Archer behind him as he made his way towards an exit. The creature that had been attacking them before seemed to be scattered out and weren't attacking at the moment so getting out of this area was the best thing to do at the moment. Judging by how the creature was reacting to sunlight that was there best option now.

"Tch I have grown a liking to her children" Magi muttered from withing the steel room he was in as he had set the crystal back down for the time. Holding an hand up he muttered something in a language long long since lost to the mortal world. As he did the shadow's in the room seemed to shiver at the words. The shadows within the gym twitched for a moment before seeming to thicken and move. As they did the sunlight that was currently shining on Shadowfiend seemed to be swallowed by the gym's shadows. The last bit's of light fading and leaving the two hero's now in complete darkness with the Droogles and a creature of the shadow to contend with.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am
Datascape opened up the floormap to see if they could back track to where they were. She could see which way the others had gone, but she looked towards Lewis to see if he could find their exact location.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 am

Shadowfiend shrieked in anger as she freed herself and lunged for the one who made her go into the light, holding her breath and vanishing, before reappearing behind them and swinging her claws and tail at the boy.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:11 pm
"I have an approximate location, but I cannot say for sure. It's like the place has gone dark or something." Lewis stated as he followed after Datascape.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Being struck by the hidden attack Dead fell forwards again just barely being missed by a deeper strike. Whether reflexes or simply dumb luck he had avoided being killed by the creature tho for how long he wasn't sure. Standing back up his eyes struggled to adjust to the darkess. He could see nothing and had released Archers hand when he was attacked. His body was trembling as he stood there trying to see his mind racing in the darkness. He was not good in this situation his mind over thinking things and sending him into a panic as he tried his best to calm himself down.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Shadowfiend grabbed the boy's shoulder and threw him to the floor, not letting go as she yelled in a velvety yet hissy voice, "Kill! Kill you!" Her skin was still very hot from being in the light as she b egan to swing at the boy with her claws.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 am
"Let's hope they're alright." Datascape said as she used the map to backtrack and head for the west end. Floating behind her was the robot carrying the restrained girl. As they headed back, she was still cautious of anything else that might be around here.

(Anyone wanna keep them separated?)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm
((I'm... Not entirely sure what to do with myself...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Deadzone! I don't think so, beast!" Archer growled. A flash arrow flared to life. Archer leapt at the creature, aiming a kick at her head. "Get away from my teammate!"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers