Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at him when he pulled away then closed his eyes when Ezekiel kissed his forehead. Ah... It was so nice to be back in the prince's arms.
When Ezekiel asked him what he wanted to do before he left, Yuki's cheeks grew red. He averted his eyes away from the prince, trying to hide his blush. "U-uh... Um... I-It was nothing..." He stuttered. There was no way he was going to tell the prince that he wanted to go back to bed and be in his embrace. Absolutely no way! It was so embarrassing!

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a little and tried to look at Yuki, but with his head turned it was hard. "It's not nothing." He placed a hand under Yuki's chin and turned him so he can look him. The prince then noticed his love's cheeks tinted with red and he grined. "Liar. If it was nothing then you wouldn't be blushing." Ezekiel then tilted Yukis head up and stared into his eyes. "Please tell me Yuki."

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki tried to resist Ezekiel from looking at his face, but it was pretty hard when he was forced to look at him. Yuki's blushed darkened and he looked away from him with his eyes. Oh god, this was so embarrassing. "W-well... S-since I saw how disappointed you were... I... I was going to suggest we go back to bed... And... Um... Be together... Alone again..." Yuki squeezed his eyes shut and his face turned bright red. He couldn't believe him told him that. He couldn't even believe he said that out loud! He just couldn't hide anything from the prince. Nothing at all.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel grined and chuckled before he leaned forward and kissed Yuki's lips softly. "Was that really that hard to say Yuki?" The prince asked in a calm gental voice. He wrapped his arms around Yuki again and brought him close and onto his lap. Ezekiel smiled at Yuki still seeing him blush which the prince found to be a wonderful quality that Yuki has.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face was still red when Ezekiel kissed him gently on the lips. The beating of his heart filled his ears when the prince set him down on his lap. Yuki's brown eyes looked up at the prince, his cheeks still red. He slightly nodded. "Y-yes... It's... It's embarrassing to say out loud... I mean... I never said anything like that before..." He answered him truthfully. Oh why did he have to act this way around the prince? It made him a bit scared that his feelings always get out of control when he was around him. Yuki didn't know what he would do... It made him nervous.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked back at Yuki and gazed into his eyes being captured by them. He smiled as his love spoke. "Never? Am I special to you or something?" He asked placing his chin on Yukis shoulder still looking at Yukis complextion.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed again then squeezed his eyes shut, nodding. "P-probably... I-I have only felt like this with you... I... I don't know why... But... I do..." He answered him, his cheeks still red. His heart felt like it was racing a hundred miles per hour. Why am I feeling like this...? What does this mean...? I am so confused....! I just don't get it...! He thought, frustrated with himself because he didn't know why he was acting like this.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled at how red his Yuki was getting as he spoke. At least Yuki was honest to the prince. Ezekiel sat back up straight and loosened his grip around his love. "You seem like you're going to explode Yuki. Do you want to get off my lap so you're not as embarassed?" The prince suggested to Yuki. He didn't care if they were close together or not. Even if he really just wants to hold Yuki close he still was fine with whatever Yuki wanted.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked then looked up at Ezekiel, blush remaining on his cheeks. After a moment of hesitation, he brought his hand up and rested it in the middle on the prince's chest, gripping his shirt. "I... I'm fine..." He said, looking down at his hand. Of course his heart was still racing, but he still wanted to be close to the prince. He didn't know why, but he just did. He wanted to stay like this with him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
========================

The princes cheeks came to a soft pink as Yuki placed a hand on his chest. He could feel his heart begin to quicken in it's steady beat. Ezekiel than began to wonder if Yuki could feel it pound in his chest and it began to race even faster. He then began to wonder if Yuki was feeling this feeling too. The prince tried to calm himself down and rested his head against Yuki's gentally. Closing his eyes the prince found himself speaking. "I love you..."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki could feel the prince's heart beat through his hand. He felt as his heart speed up at the exact same time as his own. He closed his eyes, feeling the gentle beat of Ezekiel's heart. It was wonderful... Yuki snapped out of it when the prince gently put his head on his and said that he loved him. Red covered Yuki's entire face. What did the prince just say? No... He had to have been imagining it, right? That.. That just couldn't be possible, could it. Yuki closed his eyes a took a deep breath, Ezekiel's scent filling his nose. It was so wonderful. All his thoughts were of the prince and Yuki didn't know what to do. He didn't know the world of love. What was love anyway? He had no possible way of knowing. Yuki snapped out of it again and lowered his head. "I... I'm sorry... But... But I really don't know what love is... Or how I can tell how I am in love..." He apologized regretfully. He honestly did not know. It made him so... Irritated with himself.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
========================

The prince looked down feeling his heart be ripped out slightly. He wasn't expecting that kind of response, but he couldn't change is any ways. He still kept his head where it rested. Ezekiel heart went slow still feeling the pain come and go like the wind. He tried to ignore the pain, but it was no use. Ezekiel will soon be married to Yuki and if Yuki doesn't love him, then he wont marry him. Still the prince tried to ignore that and just enjoy the embrase of Yuki right here and now.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki could feel the sadness coming off from the prince. He felt a pain in his heart and he squeezed his eyes shut again. "I-I'm sorry... Yuki apologized, feeling tears begin to form in his eyes. He removed his hand from the prince's chest then put both of his hands on the prince's back, hugging him. He felt so guilty that he didn't know how to tell he was in love. Right now, he really wished he did so he could give Ezekiel a proper answer, instead of his confusing one. Why? Why did he have to be like this?

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel placed a hand on the back of Yuki's head and wrapped thed other around to his back as he hugged the prince. "It's fine Yuki really." The prince told him and pulled back to look at Yuki finding his love to be crying. "Aww don't cry." Ezekiel began to whip Yuki's tears away. "If you don't know Yuki then you don't. Someday you will and if you don't love me then, well that's fine I can't force you."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Exekiel with tear filled eyes as the prince spoke. He let the prince wipe away his tears and he nodded. "I... I know..." He spoke in a saddened tone. Yuki really wished he knew what he was feeling now so that he could give the prince an answer. But what would happen if he did love him? Would everything turn out peachy? Or would he just cause more trouble for the prince? More tears started to run down Yuki's cheeks and he quickly wiped them away. The last the he wanted to do was hurt the prince. But why was that? What was he feeling right at this moment? This was all so frustrating to Yuki.
After taking a deep breath, calming down, Yuki rested his head on the prince's shoulder, scooting closer to him. He was just so... So comfortable. And Yuki felt that he needed, no, wanted to do this. He closed his eyes, snuggling up to Ezekiel. The prince's scent filled Yuki's nose again and it made him feel so relaxed. He felt like he was the safest person in the world, right here, in the prince's arms.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces