Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 pm
Having finally finished his food Kyo stood up after giving the owner a bow and having his cost waved. It was normal already but still something he had taken a bit of time to get used to. Then again getting free ramen wasn't such a bad thing. "Ha I guess that I should start towards the office for the inductions" he muttered putting his hands behind his back as he started towards the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 pm
Shizuka saw the cloaked man, and her eyes narrowed slightly when she heard him call out to them. "What are you doing all the way out here?" she asked, stopping a few feet away. "I thought you were coming back from a mission, and the Kazekage wouldn't send anybody back out on a new mission so soon after returning." It seemed she might have a reason for her suspicions about this ninja.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm
"Hmm really?" he asked lifting his hat a bit. "Oh yea" he said suddenly shifting thru his robes for a few moments as he pulled his hands into his cloak. "Where did I put it? I just had it a moment ago" he muttered looking down as he continued to seem to shift trying to find something under his clothing and thru his pockets. "Where was that thing at" he complained a bit stopping suddenly as an invisible smile seemed to cover his face. "There it is" he muttered as he pulled his hands out from his cloak as he held a scroll with the Kazekage's seal on it. "Apparently I am really important when it comes to missions" he laughed as he held the scroll up infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 pm
Keeping a bit behind Shizuka Kai looked around. They had run into the same ninja again that they had seen several hours prior when they were leaving. Had he finished his prior mission and gotten another one judging by the scroll in his hands. What a wasted thing to do nowadays. The sand stones he had earlier had again returned to nothing more then small particles of sand that floated around the boy as he kept watch. The chunnin exams were likely going to be announced close and they would soon need to go to the leaf to participate. "Annoying" he muttered looking at the man as he kicked a bit of the sand under his feet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 pm
"Important or expendable?" Shizuka muttered under her breath. "And this is a mission to the Land of Fire?" she asked, since it appeared the man, whose name she'd never actually gotten, was going in the direction she and Kai had just come from.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:37 pm
"Yea. It's to..no I can't say what it's supposed to be this time little missy. Secrecy and all that" he said rubbing the back of his head. "So hopefully this one doesn't take me a few years to complete it's always lonely to be away from the village to long" he said hanging his head as he gave them a bow. "Well time to get to it wish me luck" he said giving them a thumbs up as he hid the scroll back in his cloak as he started to walk away past them. As he neared them tho and started past Shizuka the wind changed blowing the wind towards Shizuka. On it the scent of blood would hit her nose as he slowly walked past her his hat pulled down low again over his face.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm
Shizuka's brow furrowed, and she grabbed his shoulder. "Are you all right?" she asked. "I can smell blood on you." It would have to be a pretty bad wound if she could smell it, but he didn't appear to be in pain. So either the man was hiding it well or he had attacked someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
"Ahh really" Reiko said as he leaned forwards when she touched his shoulder. As she did tho Kai had moved a sudden blast of sand striking Reiko in the shoulder just by the body as it severed his arm off. "Ahh damn caught me" he said with a smile as the sound of explosive tags lighting up filled the air. Before Reiko detonated the sand wrapped around Shizuka protecting her mostly from the blast. After a moment the smoke from the explosion faded as a laugh filled the air. "Damn damn damn good insticts kid" the voice said as Reiko pulled himself up from the sand a few meters away. "Ahh what a pain you ruined it. She would have been plastered all over the sand. The look on her cute little face tho as the blast would have ripped her to shreds would have been priceless" Reiko said standing up as he took off and tossed his hat to the side.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:02 pm
Shizuka reflexively threw an arm over her head as Kai's sand wrapped around her. Dammit! She'd known something was wrong. The cloaked ninja's words brought a flash of heat and anger rushing through her, and she pulled the giant metal fan from her back, opening it to show all three purple circles. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu!" She sent a wave of pressurized airstreams at him with a swing of the open fan.

((The fan looks like the one Temari had, just so's you know.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:10 pm
As Shizuka went to attack Reiko was already doing a series of handsigns as he tapped the ground infront of him. As he did a spike shot up just infront of her diffusing the winds to either side of him. "Let me have your head. It would look lovely planted on a pike while the rest of your body is ravaged by the beasts of the desert" Reiko called laughing loudly as he rushed forwards towards Shizuka as the sand under him shifted somewhat. A hand of sand shot up trying to grab him but he dodged around it pulling several kunai out from under his cloak as he threw most towards Kai and the rest towards Shizuka.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Shizuka blew the kunai away with the winds, not answering his taunt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm
As she finished the waving her fan Reiko appeared infront of Shizuka. "Don't make me have to ruin your corpse" he said chuckling vanishing as he appeared a few meters away from them the sand again rushing up to try and grab him. Jumping in the air he threw more kunai towards Kai. The weapons being easily knocked away with his sand as the suddenly detonated covering Kai with a black smoke blinding him. "Just a kid" Reiko said landing as he threw a few more kunai towards Shizuka. "Kunai Kage Bushin" he muttered as those few became hundreds. From his moves it didn't even really seem like Reiko was putting it all into his attacks at them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm
((And now our Leader appears. XD))

A mysterious force would push all of Reiko's Kunai into the ground as another cloaked man appeared in front of his fellow Akatsuki member. "Reiko, now is not the time." The figure said sternly, glaring at the other man from underneath his hood. He had planned to wait when the time was right to capture the One Tails Jinchuriki, he would not tolerate anyone jumping the gun on his plans. "Leave these two, we have to go now." The man said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 pm
Standing there Reiko rubbed the back of his head as the leader showed up. Well talk about a sudden buzz kill. "Can we just take the girl she would be a good plaything atleast. I am sure her screams would be quite seductive" he chuckled as he looked at him as he turned around putting his hands down in his pockets.

"No your not going anywhere" Kai said as he stood there as the sand around the two men twisted and circled them closing around the two and forming a dome that began to shrink inwards. "Sand burial" Kai muttered as he thrusted his hand forwards and clenched it as the sands around the two men crushed inwards intent to kill both of them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 pm
The sand would explode outwards in every direction with the two men standing in the center gone, leaving Kai with the knowledge that he had been unsuccessful in dealing with them. Miles away the cloaked man stood in front of Reiko, arms crossed. "The next time I send you on a recon mission, you had better damn well do just recon. Go back to the hideout and stay there until I give you orders. Am I understood?" The man asked, anger seething from his voice as he spoke to his subordinate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff