Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 pm
Clasela

I think you'll be able to do it. c: Just remember, ingredients. o 3o
Oh no. D= That stinks so much. I have a shirt I just got recently that I can't fit into at the moment, because it shrank. ; w;
Hm, I guess she just doesn't need a lot of food then. Hopefully that is just the case. :3
Probably, she's in her 50's now, probably just set in her ways. If she wants to do that then I can't change that, I just have to do what I can.
Online shopping can be a beast lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:21 pm
Hotau

That's quite a variety~ What are some of your favourite authors?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm
Yokies

I know! It was a beautiful dress... Oh, that's horrible! Damn fabrics. I brough my partner a lovely shirt that was reduced from $20 to $3 and it's a little to small for him, but he's just going to have to lose weight. emotion_dowant
        So is my mother. I guess it's just something that we have to put up with, right? Oh I know. I have a thing for Audrey Hepburn, so I brought a few coffee table books, then a travel mug... Then I found something for mum for easter... Then I brought a DVD that I hadn't seen since I was a child and it goes on... Help me?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:29 pm
Clasela

I don't really have a favorite, sometimes I might happen to find a book by the same author of a different book I just read, but not often. I go to my school library and I don't know which book are where, so I just look around and see if anything looks interesting. owo  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm
Aw, it's like bribing people to talk to you. That's so depressing! crying

But anyway! Hi Mina! My name's Kayla, I'm 17, from the US, not dating anyone and don't want to be either, and hoping to study film after highschool. I'm very ungirly (apart from the side of me that adores reading Jane Austen and dreams about my fairytale wedding... IF I get married...), but I do love the idea of happily ever after. And I would like to think there's good in everyone, but I also tend to lose my faith in humanity very frequently. Some of my hobbies and interests include making and admiring art, writing random prose when I'm very tired, watching movies, playing video games, reading, hanging out with my big brother, building up my movie and book libraries, and going to gym and laughing hysterically with my brother about how out of shape I am.

What are your favorite books? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:40 pm
Hotau

I do the same. I have a few favourites, but I've read all of their stuff, so I'm always on the look for something new to read.

Clasela
Crew

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm
Clasela

Yea, I always just pick books that look appealing. I pay no attention to the author lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm
Clasela

That stinks. D= Hopefully you'll be able to wear it! Yeah, I hate it when clothes shrink. ; w; It sucks so much.
I suppose so, to an extent. Sometimes we can just ignore it lol.
Oh wow. O.o That's probably way more than I've bought online. xD Then again I don't think to get things like that, I usually just get video games if they're cheaper than in the store. o.o;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm
Ittarius

Ouch! gonk It was never my intention of bribing people, I just like giving to those I talk to.
        Hello Kayla, it's lovely to meet you~ I tend to lose my faith from time to time, but it's easily regained by the people who surround me.
        What sort of prose do you write? Well, like you, I love Jane Austen's novels as well as any type of mystery/thriller novel.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Hotau

Me neither. It's always the blurb that catches my attention. Plus it depends on what mood I am in as well.

Clasela
Crew

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm
Clasela

I just pick the books with interesting covers and summaries owo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm
Clasela
        So girls, I just picked up an item called Killer's Call and it has the most gorgeous dress item for only 22k.
        Quite the bargain, if I do say so myself~

o: omfg, it is adorable; but it's not my style.. ; n ;  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm
Yokies

I hope so. I just need to shrink my waist so it'll zip all the way up. I'm very disappointed about it though.
        I told you, I'm addicted. I'm starting to buy crazy things... I buy games as well. They're so much cheaper to buy online. What sort of games do you buy?
        So I found out that my bridesmaid dress will be a pale-ish yellow. Which is fine. But with the backdrop, as you know, I think it will look a little silly. :/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm
tanqela

I know, right? It's not really my style, but I am going to make it. emotion_dowant

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 pm
Ittarius
Aw, it's like bribing people to talk to you. That's so depressing! crying

But anyway! Hi Mina! My name's Kayla, I'm 17, from the US, not dating anyone and don't want to be either, and hoping to study film after highschool. I'm very ungirly (apart from the side of me that adores reading Jane Austen and dreams about my fairytale wedding... IF I get married...), but I do love the idea of happily ever after. And I would like to think there's good in everyone, but I also tend to lose my faith in humanity very frequently. Some of my hobbies and interests include making and admiring art, writing random prose when I'm very tired, watching movies, playing video games, reading, hanging out with my big brother, building up my movie and book libraries, and going to gym and laughing hysterically with my brother about how out of shape I am.

What are your favorite books? biggrin

haiii~ i'm angela c:
i'm seventeen as well, teehee.
weddings. Weddings. WEDDINGS. i wanna get married 0:

if i had to pick a favorite book, then i would have to say a tale of two cities by charles dickens: french revolution and a love triangle with a sacrifice.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games