Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 pm
Pheobe rolled her eyes at his "to-do list" for the day.
"Can you possibly do one little favor? Don't switch the paints this year. You do know that a few of us in the club are taking art classes," she asked, "Unless you're switching the paint locations, that is. Just let me know before you do. I'm working on a project this week." Normally, she wouldn't have asked this of him but this year was a little different. Maybe the new girl was just a sign of something bigger happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm
"I may mess with the paint, I'll make sure to give a list of which colors paint differently than usual." Virgil said, he loved doing his classic "Pallet Inverse" prank, it made things interesting, having red paint turn blue on the canvas surprised a lot of people.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm
"And that's it for today. I'll let you leave a little early. Have a good day, class," the professor said, and their first class was over.

Kat carefully saved the file, closing her laptop and putting it away. She looked to Molly as she stood up carefully. Getting out of class was often more of a challenge than getting in. "I'm done for a couple hours. Where are you off to next?" she asked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 pm
Aaron smirked a bit as he opened his notebook, filled to the brim with nice, neat handwriting. While most students had laptops out to take notes, he was a tad old fashioned like that and didn't mind it one bit. "I'm afraid that even if there was they wouldn't be able to stand up to your standards of fun."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 am
"A man can dream, Aaaron... A man can dream"

(time skip incoming at noon eastern time. if you got anything to say say it now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:50 am
Molly got up and looked at Kat. "I don't have a class for a while. I was thinking of taking a look around this place." she said. She helped her by moving chairs out of the way and giving her a clear path to walk out of the class room.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 am
(Meant to do this at 12 but whatever... *plays Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon* hehehe)

(TIMESKIP)

it was now 3pm and Sebastian was at the center of the Football feild with Aaron awaiting for everyone to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 pm
((Reading Scott Pilgrim and now I'm laughing my @$$ off! XD ))

"So how long is this gonna take boss-man? I gotta go mess with the Football Team's variety of lotions, salves, powders and cream soon." Virgil said as he rolled up on his skateboard. He had alchemized the wheels so they would work on any and all surfaces, except snow, snow was tricky. After rolling up, Virgil stepped off his board then stepped on the tail end to slip it up into his hands. "Did I get here early?" He asked, looking around the field for the other club members.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

A clap of lightning and a bright flash issued from only a few feet away from Virgil and Sebastian as now where the flash had come from Alex stood his pack slung over his back and a small metal pole slung over his left shoulder. "Now then what kind of waste of time are we doing now" Alex asked slowly walking over towards the two of them. As was always the case with him when they were meeting in an area where no one would be around Alex could easily use his magic to get to anywhere on the schools grounds in the blink of an eye. The only small downside was that there was a now small burnt patch of grass where the bolt of lightning had hit.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 pm
"Apparently So, Virgil, The others are on their way though" and at the moment Alex appeared "As subtle as ever, are we Alex"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:27 pm
"No more subtle than having your roommate freak out over flying objects when they walk into your room while you're trying to look for something," Pheobe replied as she walked up to the small group, "Of course, that's if they remember what they saw. I'm guessing the rest of the group is a little late in arriving." She set her bag down on the ground, an audible thud giving away the fact that she had something other than textbooks in it. Had it not been for the spell she had put on it when she bought it, it would've been a strain for her to carry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"As subtle as your plans that are slowly helping to destroy this campus from the inside out" he said to Sebastian as he sighed a bit looking over toward Pheobe for a moment. What the possibilities of this meeting could be Alex could only guess at tho he doubted it would be anything to outlandish. Either a plan to help or prank the people of the school is the only two options he could imagine Sebastian would do.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:03 pm
Neave clutched at her chosen piece of metal as she made her way to the clubs designated meeting spot, her art sketch books hitched precariously under her other arm. The small ball of fluff resting on her shoulder moved the closer she drew to the group of, with a loud chirp the dragon signalled her arrival to the rest of the gathered students.

Embarrassed Neave stopped short, hovering nearer to the edge of the group, a nervous smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. As much as she loved her animal sometimes she wished that she could strangle him, life was a lot easier when you didn't have a chirping dragon following you around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:05 pm
Eureka cleared her throat, appearing besides Aaron. She was silent, having said nothing until she did clear her throat, making her presence known. Her face was a little indifferent, as she stood there in her plain clothes and plain haircut. A notebook was tucked under her arms for notes. As secretary, it was necessary for her to be here. Clearly, if whatever Sebastian was planning was as grand and chaotic as Eureka imagined, then Aaron would be unable to keep his cool.
She took a cool breath before glancing at the Vice President. She wanted to see how mad he could get today and grew curious. She ended up staring at his face, imagining it turning as red as tomatoes and all his veins popping out. It ended up looking sort of funny, so she smiled.
"Pft," she laughed, holding it back before looking away. She wondered what Sebastian had in mind, because she dearly wanted to see Aaron have a heart attack over it.

As for her scrap metal, she had little. Why would a woman her age have metal laying around her pad? She mused over it. She had only spare jewelry and a trash bag of aluminum cans that she was going to recycle sooner or later. Ren was carrying them, with some metal tubing under his arm. He never got around to making an art project with it, so he thought here he could put it to some use. Eureka put a hand on her hip, watching as he lumbered across the field tirelessly.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:24 pm
Aaron stood next to Sebastian, reading a book patiently while waiting for the rest of the club to show up. Clipped on his pocket was an old pair of wire-frame glasses he couldn't even use as a spare anymore and was thus getting used as his scrap metal. If the lenses were a problem he'd just pop them out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff